Photo
- - - - -

Latest GameFly Used Game Deals with Free Shipping (Ends 9/22)

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:11 PM

Then, you don't want to buy from GF. You'll get the case and manual, but the disc condition is a toss-up. I've got mint games from them...and I've gotten games with dents in them. They will guarantee that the game works (and replace it if it doesn't), but that's about it.

I've ordered from them twice and each time, I get the discs that look like they've been skipped across the concrete parking lot.

#62 Friend of Sonic

Friend of Sonic

Toneman.org coming soon..

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 September 2008 - 09:57 PM

I've ordered from them twice and each time, I get the discs that look like they've been skipped across the concrete parking lot.

Same here. I returned and rebought the same game twice for the same reason. The second disc was worse than the first one.
You hurt the right person and you're wrong for life.

#63 jkimrey

jkimrey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2008 - 06:35 AM

FYI:

Looks like GF has finally updated their price to reflect the Lost Odyssey price drop. The 'Keep It' price that's showing for me has recently changed to $27.99.

With a 10% discount (level 3) and $5 coupon I haven't used yet, a price of $21.55 seems like a good price to me.

Thanks

#64 geosooner

geosooner

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 September 2008 - 08:52 AM

well, finally decided to splurge for condemned 2 and the club. at those prices it almost doesnt matter if they suck.
[URL="http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=108791"][/URL]

#65 PawnTakesKing

PawnTakesKing

The Analytical Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2008 - 01:11 AM

Thanks Cheapy. I just picked up DMC4. This is my first time to buy from Gamefly.
Posted Image

#66 vanilla_shakin_it

vanilla_shakin_it

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 20 September 2008 - 02:56 AM

Go for it. I have it and enjoyed it. It's insanely over-exaggerated on how bad the game is.

Yep, except for terrible story, awful animations, so so graphics for an EXCLUSIVE ps3 title, the worst voice acting I've ever heard, nobody playing multiplayer, and generally just a bad game all around, despite all that it's not bad ;). (I don't think the wink was that necessary but you never know...)

#67 gum_drops

gum_drops

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2008 - 05:01 PM

Yep, except for terrible story, awful animations, so so graphics for an EXCLUSIVE ps3 title, the worst voice acting I've ever heard, nobody playing multiplayer, and generally just a bad game all around, despite all that it's not bad ;). (I don't think the wink was that necessary but you never know...)

Okay, I thought the reviews were just being harsh, but damn Haze does suck. Its got plenty of issues but being forced to shoot glowing orange enemies most of the time was the final straw. I would rather beat Timeshift again.

#68 jombag01

jombag01

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:32 PM

I went for this deal and ordered DMC 4 more than a week ago, in fact I almost forgot about it and still haven't got my copy..any of you guys get your ordered copies yet?