• Please log in to reply
239 replies to this topic

#151 ddp72984

ddp72984

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:09 AM

well, we still have 58 hours right?

If they can get more UT3 in within 2 days, I dont see why AITD?

#152 videodrone

videodrone

Na, Na, Na, Na....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:25 AM

I wanna know what is up with this:
http://www.gogamer.c...0VVviewprod.htm

It's listed twice. Sold out at $9.90, available in 1-2 days at $53.xx

#153 LonelyController

LonelyController

lonelycontroller.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:29 AM

I wanna know what is up with this:
http://www.gogamer.c...0VVviewprod.htm

It's listed twice. Sold out at $9.90, available in 1-2 days at $53.xx

They did the same thing to me with Conan a couple of months back.

You just have consider ordering with them as a raffle or lottery; they're unreliable as hell, but you might get lucky.

#154 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:35 AM

Went ahead and jumped on Unreal Tournament 3 for PC as well.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#155 videodrone

videodrone

Na, Na, Na, Na....

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:54 AM

They did the same thing to me with Conan a couple of months back.

You just have consider ordering with them as a raffle or lottery; they're unreliable as hell, but you might get lucky.

Well that's nice. Now I know why I've never used them.

#156 deletion

deletion

Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:11 AM

So, out of curiosity...

Does it usually take GoGamer some time to recognize/create/whatever your account? I haven't had a backorder/cancel email yet for AitD, but this was my first order from GoGamer and they claim my new account doesn't exist.

that's what happened to me. Everyone else seemed to get all their orders through, but i ordered early on before a lot of the CAGers here, got a back order email, and can't log in because my account doesn't exist. i'm all freaked out a bit now. i'll never try and order anything from this place again.

#157 Tengaport

Tengaport

Cover your heart Indy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:31 AM

ok, thought I was the only one having a problem logging in to gogamer.

this was my first order, and I was trying to login to check the status of my order (I did get the backorder email).

I can't log in nor reset my password since my account isn't found :(

Oh yeah, and they have my money...

real nice

#158 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:50 AM

I also placed an order for AITD as a new customer. I cannot log into the site and when I try the password change option I get a reply back that no account exists for my email. Not sure how this is even possible, since they sent me an order verification to the same email address. Very irritating. I tried calling their customer service number yesterday, during business hours, yet nobody answered the phone after like 15 rings.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#159 deletion

deletion

Posted 21 September 2008 - 03:26 AM

I also placed an order for AITD as a new customer. I cannot log into the site and when I try the password change option I get a reply back that no account exists for my email. Not sure how this is even possible, since they sent me an order verification to the same email address. Very irritating. I tried calling their customer service number yesterday, during business hours, yet nobody answered the phone after like 15 rings.

what's the phone number?

#160 ChernobylCow

ChernobylCow

Posted 21 September 2008 - 06:01 AM

Yawn. Ordered that Christian Bale shit for the PC, thank-you-very-much console lamers :).

#161 deletion

deletion

Posted 21 September 2008 - 09:11 PM

ok. gogamer really sucks balls now. i've been trying for the past few days to cancel my order since it was out of stock. My gogamer account i created doesn't exist. now, my credit card has been processed through and i still haven't heard from gogamer.com. my goodness. this site should be permanently banned from here.

#162 MHC

MHC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 06:09 AM

Ended up only ordering UT3. Turns out Clear Sky DOES have DRM, so I skipped that. Then I decided even $7 for LotRO wasn't worth it since I don't know anyone who plays, and playing an MMO by yourself is pretty god-awful.

UT3 should be enjoyable enough though.

#163 NegativeZero

NegativeZero

CAGtastic!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:49 AM

ok. gogamer really sucks balls now. i've been trying for the past few days to cancel my order since it was out of stock. My gogamer account i created doesn't exist. now, my credit card has been processed through and i still haven't heard from gogamer.com. my goodness. this site should be permanently banned from here.

Yes they do indeed suck balls, The account I created when I placed an order for the controller and P&C on 9/8 didn't exist on the 9/19 when I went to try and get back my money for the pricing difference (which they DID NOT HONOR).

That site is @$$ and should be avoided. I'm sorry I ever dealt with them.

http://zerofigures.wordpress.com

"He should have those magic b!tches all over his jock" - CheapyD, CagCast #168

#164 Tengaport

Tengaport

Cover your heart Indy!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:03 PM

Got a reply from GoGamer.com

Hello,
Your Sales Order ********* will be shipping out shortly. You wont be able to set up an account if you are paying with paypal. Only credit card purchase orders are being set up with an account at this time. We are still working on fixing the paypal payment option and we apologize for any inconvenience. Please always write down your order number after you place your order and you will be sent an email with the tracking number once the item has been shipped out.

Thank you,

so, did the rest of you guys pay with paypal as well?

#165 Bronson-Lee

Bronson-Lee

VitaTag:GoForBroke94

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:09 PM

My game came today.

Ridiculously quick shipping.

#166 Yenos

Yenos

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:16 PM

Bummed I missed this relly wanted to get alone in the dark just dont want to spend lots of cash. But thanks!

#167 Codemaster

Codemaster

Project 2501

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:31 PM

Mine came. Quickest shipping I've ever got from them. I feel bad for all the people who are having problems; I've never had a problem with them.

#168 Z(+)DIAC

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:47 PM

Wow, where the hell is this shipping from?

I checked my tracking number on USPS and all it says is "electronic info received"...
Posted Image

#169 mvp828

mvp828

Amish Black Market

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 07:57 PM

I should probably get mine tomorrow. The original shipping info was from Santa Ana, CA. So Friday to Tuesday is pretty good from CA to MI.
Posted Image

Insert thoughts here...

#170 Kali Bear Man

Kali Bear Man

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:03 PM

I ordered Alone in the Dark on Friday and my account
says my order is still processing, WOW

#171 valloq

valloq

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

My controller came today. Way sooner than I had expected. Now I need to find a friend to go with my controller.

#172 ncibob

ncibob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 08:23 PM

Very fast shipping on AITD! This my third order with them, no problems.

#173 buster90

buster90

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:38 PM

I have still yet to get an E-mail to confirm my order. :(

#174 MIX_MASTER_ICE

MIX_MASTER_ICE

The Night Stalker

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:42 PM

The problem seems to be with people creating new accounts, then paying with Paypal. I finally got through to gogamer customer service on the phone, which took forever. I explained my situation and the guy confirmed it's something they are having a problem with when paying with Paypal. I told him they should have had this set before allowing this problem to occur. I canceled my order and we'll see how fast they get my money back into my Paypal account. The dude said a couple of days.

1.pngdefault.png IMAG0005.jpg

#175 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:46 PM

Very fast shipping on AITD! This my third order with them, no problems.

Same here, mine arrived today.

This is my sixth order with them, again, no issues.

Sorry to hear other people are having nothing but a huge mess with them. Completely different than what I'm used to getting from them for customer support.

#176 Scorch

Scorch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:46 PM

Mine arrived today too. Always lightning quick. I love GoGamer. It's like my sixth time ordering with them. I never hesitate anymore, they're quickly becoming my favorite site to order from.

I also ordered Unreal Tournament 3 over the weekend, hope that comes in by Wednesday.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#177 Z(+)DIAC

Z(+)DIAC

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 09:58 PM

Wait, is everyone that has received theirs use Dirt Cheap shipping? Also where are you all located? Any East Coasters?

Strange that I haven't received mine yet...
Posted Image

#178 msdmoney

msdmoney

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:11 PM

I actually received AITD on Saturday. I ordered on Friday. Quickest shipping I have ever had from them, but I think they ship from somewhere in California (maybe even Southern California) so it's not that far. I've always had good experiences with gogamer, I've probably ordered from them 20+ times since they have such great PC deals every week.

#179 shrike4242

shrike4242

Not My Job Anymore, Go Bother Someone Else.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 September 2008 - 10:13 PM

Wait, is everyone that has received theirs use Dirt Cheap shipping? Also where are you all located? Any East Coasters?

Strange that I haven't received mine yet...

I never order anything from them without Dirt Cheap Shipping.

I'm in the St. Louis, MO, area.

#180 David Hibiki

David Hibiki

Well then...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 12:00 AM

Got mine today shipped from CA?
WTF? Is underdog delivering this shit? Best service ever for price/delivery speed. Amazing.