• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#121 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:47 PM

Because you're a blatant liar?

You were begging, and not only that, you were going to try to use the code for people who -had- posted it.

So yes, there is a hell of a lot wrong with you. Don't even front like it was for any other reason.

I am a liar how?

Give me proof that I was begging, and I don't see why I would use a code thats already redeemed and if you have proof I'd love to see it.

Why are you getting mad over this. Don't start PMSing over me because you didn't get one either.

Want to win a $25 Amazon GC AND get a FREE Xbox One? Click HERE

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#122 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:48 PM

I will try multiple times today and tomorrow to use my key. If it were to not work, I will tell Eurogamer.
Maybe later after I am 110% sure it doesn't work, then I would post it, not before, ok

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#123 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:51 PM

I will try multiple times today and tomorrow to use my key. If it were to not work, I will tell Eurogamer.
Maybe later after I am 110% sure it doesn't work, then I would post it, not before, ok

Thank you for your polite response.

426575.png

The Super Awesum CAG Crew: killer9, blissskr, advanced, GenPirate, DarkRider23, rickyff7, LegendK7ll3r, and whoever I missed.

#124 the_punisher

the_punisher

Dare enter the metro.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:51 PM

This....can't be happening to me.....it's over!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Money comes and goes, but deals don't last forever ;)

If anime was mainstream, would it be as satisfying?

#125 Bronson-Lee

Bronson-Lee

VitaTag:GoForBroke94

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:53 PM

I am a liar how?

Give me proof that I was begging, and I don't see why I would use a code thats already redeemed and if you have proof I'd love to see it.

Why are you getting mad over this. Don't start PMSing over me because you didn't get one either.

Are you really asking why I think you're a liar when I explained it already?

Here's the proof; you tried to be sneaky and make people stop trying to log in. You wanted people to post the codes (which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever), and you asked like four times. When basically asked what the Fuck you were doing by me, you get defensive.

I'm mad because you're the worst criminal ever. Either that, or you keep asking people to post their beta keys for no reason, at all.

I have a beta key. Do you want me to post it? Does that make ANY sense at all?

#126 DefinedByClass13

DefinedByClass13

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

Anyway, for the US residents who made an EU account, did you make a subaccount or a master account?

#127 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:57 PM

Here's the proof; you tried to be sneaky and make people stop trying to log in. You wanted people to post the codes (which makes absolutely no sense whatsoever), and you asked like four times. When basically asked what the Fuck you were doing by me, you get defensive.

I'm mad because you're an asshole, and the worst criminal ever. Either that, or you keep asking people to post their beta keys for no reason, at all.

I have a beta key. Do you want me to post it? Would that make it all bett-shut up. Wait til the US one starts. I hope that one's random, so odds are you won't get that one either.

Oh yes, you caught me, from me trying to be sneaky in one post is going to stop thousands of other people from different sites trying to register. THERES ONE FREAKING CODE LEFT that is the same exact thing so I'm pretty sure I have the right to say there are no more left.

I'm not an asshole in anyway, I was helping by updating the thread with how many codes were left. I was asking people to post their codes, it was one person. I didn't know that it was a crime to ask one person a simple question.

You don't have a beta key because you even said you gave up. I hope I don't get one either because I was getting one for my FRIEND MATT thank you. Yea sure please post your code, I think I might get a boner.

426575.png

#128 SpitFire158

SpitFire158

Gears 2 = awesome

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:58 PM

I'm mad because you're the worst criminal ever. Either that, or you keep asking people to post their beta keys for no reason, at all.

I have a beta key. Do you want me to post it? Does that make ANY sense at all?

Quit arguing about this. You're not gonna gain anything from it

#129 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:58 PM

Anyway, for the US residents who made an EU account, did you make a subaccount or a master account?

My friend did it on a Master Account but I don't think it matters. I'm not sure on that though.

426575.png

#130 Sacsquash

Sacsquash

Cheapassquatch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 08:59 PM

If anyone is able to describe the full method to creating a EU PSN ID I will place it in the Original Post. I assume it is as simple as selecting UK for your location. The rest you can fake.

Just trying to help everyone out here who got a code,

Thanks in advance

#131 Sockey

Sockey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:17 PM

So does any one know if you can game share this? Anyone want to try? I was reading on another forum, and people were saying each code can be used 5 times. Someone here who has already downloaded/is playing the beta should give the code to someone else here to try.

#132 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:21 PM

Very simple way to get a master account for EU PSN.

1. Go to Sony playstation store (make sure u aren't logged on)
2. It will ask you for your Area. (I selected UK)
3. On the top right corner of the scree, you will see the Sign in/Sign up icon, select it.
*I dont remember the exact next steps in order, this next steps should be out of order, but are correct.
4. It will ask you if you read the Privacy policy, select yes.
5. It will ask for and email account, password, date of birth, etc... (make sure this email is different form your regular account)
6. Select that you want to create a Master Account.
7. It will send an email to the email you provided with a link, open the link to continue.
8. After selecting the link form your other email, it will ask you for your Name, Address, Zip code and stuff.
9. Just go to google and search for a restaurant or a Hotel in London. (doesn't have to be london, I just selected that) and get the address from the place and input it.
10. Also, make up a name, any name will do.
11. It will ask you for your network id (this is your PSN id). Make one up.

DONE, that should be all of it. It took me 5 minute to do it here on the computer. When you get home, just log in on your PS3 to this account.

(I currently havent logged in with this new account I created myself, but the proccess is sound, should work) Hope this helps.

Now playing: Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare (XB1), Dark Souls (PC), Starcraft 2 (PC), Infamous: Second Son (PS4), Dead Rising 3 (XB1), Rouge Legacy (PSV), Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition (PS4).

#133 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:24 PM

So does any one know if you can game share this? Anyone want to try? I was reading on another forum, and people were saying each code can be used 5 times. Someone here who has already downloaded/is playing the beta should give the code to someone else here to try.

Doubt it.

Promotion codes can only be used once and only by the recipient.

You read it. You can't unread it.

Horror Chicken: F.E.A.R. and Resident Evil 4

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#134 Sacsquash

Sacsquash

Cheapassquatch

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:25 PM

3. On the top right corner of the scree, you will see the Sign in/Sign up icon, select it.
*I dont remember the exact next steps in order, this next steps should be out of order, but are correct.
5. It will ask for and email account, password, date of birth, etc... (make sure this email is different form your regular account)
7. It will send an email to the email you provided with a link, open the link to continue.
8. After selecting the link form your other email, it will ask you for your Name, Address, Zip code and stuff.
9. Just go to google and search for a restaurant or a Hotel in London. (doesn't have to be london, I just selected that) and get the address from the place and input it.

DONE, that should be all of it. It took me 5 minute to do it here on the computer. When you get home, just log in on your PS3 to this account.

(I currently havent logged in with this new account I created myself, but the proccess is sound, should work) Hope this helps.

Thanks, applied it to the original post

#135 Sockey

Sockey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:34 PM

Doubt it.

The code probably can't be reused but I bet you can gameshare it (since you can with all other PSN stuff).

Edit: Well never mind, apparently you can gameshare betas. Oh well.

Edited by Sockey, 23 September 2008 - 10:09 PM.

#136 Bronson-Lee

Bronson-Lee

VitaTag:GoForBroke94

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:40 PM

Oh yes, you caught me, from me trying to be sneaky in one post is going to stop thousands of other people from different sites trying to register. THERES ONE FREAKING CODE LEFT that is the same exact thing so I'm pretty sure I have the right to say there are no more left.

I'm not an asshole in anyway, I was helping by updating the thread with how many codes were left. I was asking people to post their codes, it was one person. I didn't know that it was a crime to ask one person a simple question.

You don't have a beta key because you even said you gave up. I hope I don't get one either because I was getting one for my FRIEND MATT thank you. Yea sure please post your code, I think I might get a boner.

Yes, that would be why you doing it would make absolutely no sense to me. You're catching on. Also, here's the thing; you were wrong. People kept getting keys afterward, which is when you started with your "post your codes~!" fun and merriment.

It's certainly not a crime, but it's a colossally idiotic thing to do. Why in the world would anyone do that, even if they had redeemed it?

I said I gave up? Now there's no -way- possible that I could've changed my mind! And nothing changes if it's for your friend, it's still a really dumb thing to ask.

And to the person who said I have nothing to gain; true, but this is the results of most of my Internet usage, so it's the norm.

Oh, and to not thread hijack;

Can't Gameshare the beta. Confirmed it earlier.

#137 v1et r1ce

v1et r1ce

Formerly nikelecious91

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:41 PM

Anyone started playing yet? How much content does it have? I'm a little over half way done dl'ing.

#138 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:47 PM

The code probably can't be reused but I bet you can gameshare it (since you can with all other PSN stuff).

Why don't you find out then? ;)

#139 grifter_mcgraw

grifter_mcgraw

takes the high road!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 September 2008 - 09:49 PM

And to the person who said I have nothing to gain; true, but this is the results of most of my Internet usage, so it's the norm.

And that makes it better!

/sarcasm
Posted Image
----
Games I'm playing now:
:ps3:: MGS4(MGO:Jad the Taff), Warhawk
:360:: COD4 (My XBL Subscription crapped out, though)
:wii:: Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Not so much, though.)
:pc:: Team Fortress 2

#140 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:41 AM

I have a problem trying to actually sign in my EU account on my PS3. I mentioned this in an earlier post in this thread but none of the replies seem to help. Anyways, when I do try to sign it'll give a message saying you cannot enter another PSN username other than your own, which I found odd.

#141 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 12:44 AM

Did you sign in with another user? It's only one PSN account per user.

#142 Veridis_Quo

Veridis_Quo

VAIR-RID-DIS

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 02:44 AM

Did you sign in with another user? It's only one PSN account per user.

Thanks FriskyTanuki, that managed to work. I just got back from playing the game. So far the game is pretty fun from the first two levels that I played through. This game really makes you smile.

#143 basilofbkrst

basilofbkrst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:59 AM

no offense, but I hate all of you that got beta keys. Ill be watching this streaming live feed of someone else playing till he goes to bed. its the closest Ill get....for now

#144 whoknows

whoknows

TIme and Eternity #1 Fan

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:08 AM

I hate you all too. If I didn't have a stupid job I could have gotten one too :cry:

#145 basilofbkrst

basilofbkrst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:41 AM

yeah, I was in class till the were gone. I think the lesson here is that: Education, and working hard get you nowhere. Kids, stay home and wait for beta entries.

#146 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:43 AM

Be glad you didn't get a code at the end of the giveaway that didn't work because everybody else got that same code, as well.

#147 basilofbkrst

basilofbkrst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 07:01 AM

That would have crushed me.

#148 nightmare452

nightmare452

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 01:14 PM

My code worked.
Played for about three hours yesterday. Here are my impressions:

This game it 100% worth its hype in gold. Its that good, and this is just a beta. OMG
The levels are so detailed, and the music is perfect for this sort of game. Graphics are A+ and I was trying to create a level yesterday and WOW, the stuff you can create scares me. The best thing is I was playing 3 hours yesterday, 1.5 hrs I was single player, the other 1.5 I was online with 4 player co-op and never did I get bored for one second, even if I died, seeing the other player was funny as heck. Never had a repeated style or even similar gameplay in any level. and the game is so simple (just two buttons needed to play at almost all times).
My fav. thing was the 3 dimensions gameplay, where you have three layers of where you want to be. Its like a '3-D' 2D plataformer, LOL

Will buy it 100% on release date now, and get off work early for it too.
Sorry for does that didn't get beta keys. it happens (and I was just lucky, got one of the last 10 probably)

#149 basilofbkrst

basilofbkrst

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 05:10 PM

You work? Sooo while you're off at work, your beta is just sitting idle...thats unhealthy. Your beta needs exercise while you're at work. I can help. I can watch over your beta as it stretches its legs while your at work, and you can come back to a happy go lucky sackboy. :lol:

#150 Dragunz

Dragunz

I Like Pho.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2008 - 06:50 PM

Yes, that would be why you doing it would make absolutely no sense to me. You're catching on. Also, here's the thing; you were wrong. People kept getting keys afterward, which is when you started with your "post your codes~!" fun and merriment.

It's certainly not a crime, but it's a colossally idiotic thing to do. Why in the world would anyone do that, even if they had redeemed it?

I said I gave up? Now there's no -way- possible that I could've changed my mind! And nothing changes if it's for your friend, it's still a really dumb thing to ask.

Oh, and to not thread hijack;

Can't Gameshare the beta. Confirmed it earlier.

I really don't feel like arguing with you anymore. You obviously need to chill out. I'll just let you look like a jackass because I'm pretty sure everything you've argued about the past 3 or 4 posts were over nothing.

426575.png