The Punisher: No Mercy - PSN Exclusive FPS - July 2 - $9.99

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 Pootie Thang

Pootie Thang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:19 PM

I can't beat the level with the 8 waves of enemies... ugh!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#62 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:05 PM

So... where is the demo?

#63 Paco

Paco

GO TEAM GIRTH!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:17 PM

So... where is the demo?

It's in Oprah's panties. Good luck finding it though. It's a long search.
If you can't KOF with the best
Than Street Fight With The Rest

#64 DarkNessBear

DarkNessBear

Posted 03 July 2009 - 09:59 PM

It's in Oprah's panties. Good luck finding it though. It's a long search.

So that means Gayle already got it... :cry:

#65 Arcturiang

Arcturiang

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2009 - 11:22 AM

Waste of money. Beat the "story" mode in under one hour of playtime. Multiplayer is "equip the rocket launcher until you fall down" mode.

#66 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2009 - 01:49 PM

Thanks to Shipwreck I was able to save my money. Disappointing this was so poorly done.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
42869.png

#67 Droogs

Droogs

Posted 05 July 2009 - 02:03 PM

I got it in a gameshare so I only spent the $2. For my $2, I enjoyed it. I liked how the weapons leveled up as you got more kills with it and it made me think about trying to be Rambo because I didn't want to lose my leveled up weapon.

I still can't recommend it to anyone because a FPS without a solid community playing is no fun at all.

#68 m_d_amore

m_d_amore

BrooKlyn Bum

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:41 PM

it needs a cag night
Posted ImagePosted Image
You can kill a cow(mo0) and eat it. But you can't pick a plant and Smoke it?
Assy Ass Ass , Ass Ass.

XBox 360 is for Poor people

#69 naes

naes

Posted 05 July 2009 - 10:36 PM

This is a fun game, definitely worth $2 gameshared.

Posted Image

#70 diddy310

diddy310

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 July 2009 - 06:17 AM

I think they did a decent job on this, takes me back to Timesplitters more than anything. I do enjoy how the characters have specific comments towards eachother. Looks like the future DLC will include at least 4 new playable characters based on the ending. Nick Fury, Dum Dum Dugan, Outlaw (of Agency X fame) and Black Widow II (Yelena Belova).

#71 MillerTime2523

MillerTime2523

FUN TIMES IN CLEVELAND

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:27 AM

If you're not satisfied with this game and you haven't already done so, I'd suggest playing this online and trying to get some of the unlocks.

I had a hell of a time with the 150 people in 13 minutes level - ended up finishing it with 2 seconds left and like 25+ deaths, and the 8 waves level - did that with like 10 seconds left and probably 15+ deaths. Played online for a while, went back through the SP to try and pick up the extra trophies - ended up going 150-9 with like 5 minutes remaining.

IMO this game is fun, had potential, but was poorly executed. 150 kills with almost every gun online to unlock stuff in a downloadable game whose (very very small) community will probably last a few weeks wasn't the smartest move. It won't compete with the likes of Killzone 2 or Resistance or anything like that, but you theres some good fun to be had with the game.

cavs1-sm.gifrangers2-sm.gifcle1-sm.gif
Now Playing

:360: FIFA 14