CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
no strings attached...enjoy!

http://files.filefront.com/The+Suffering+Client/;11846564;/fileinfo.html

P.S. Play it in the DARK. ;)

jaifqrkdtx.jpg

saitmamcqn.jpg

You ripped my title and deal and didnt even give me credit?

Good lord dude @_@ Ur worse than pinoy.. at least he gives me credit when he rips my deals lol

[quote name='Capitalizt']NO SOUP FOR YOU!

If we had reps at this site I would credit you, but since we don't who cares?[/QUOTE]

douchebag.

I'm not sure that this is exactly legal. If it were on the developers or publishers website maybe, but it isn't it's on a site that stores files for download even if they are not legal.

THis should be locked and removed.

[quote name='rasone77']I'm not sure that this is exactly legal. If it were on the developers or publishers website maybe, but it isn't it's on a site that stores files for download even if they are not legal.

THis should be locked and removed.[/QUOTE]

FileFront is a legit website in the 1up network, I highly doubt they would host illegal software. It's along the same lines as fileplanet.

You may be thinking of rapidshare or megaupload.

You can save you're game and import it into suffering 2 ties that bind. It gives you a different begining based on what ending you got in the first game.

One of the few games to do stuff like this to that extent. A worthwhile play, especially for free. I already own it myself.

[quote name='Capitalizt']no strings attached...enjoy!
[/QUOTE]

Well, besides the fact that the game now has ads.

Still free is free and I enjoyed this game when it first came out.

Thanks OP

Virus Alert! AVAST gave me this when I tried to download it.
"Sign of "Win32:JunkPoly [Cryp]" has been found in "http://38.118.213.168/24ldtn8noa+/pub2/The_Suffering_Ties_That_Bind/Official_Demos/midway_suffering_sw_FileFront.exe/X6\$INSTDIR\Suffering" file."
DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK!

[quote name='ZenTrickster']Virus Alert! AVAST gave me this when I tried to download it.
"Sign of "Win32:JunkPoly [Cryp]" has been found in "http://38.118.213.168/24ldtn8noa+/pub2/The_Suffering_Ties_That_Bind/Official_Demos/midway_suffering_sw_FileFront.exe/X6\$INSTDIR\Suffering" file."
DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK![/quote]
That's because it's supported by ads.

good catch. i'll download tonight and sit the installer on my desktop next to PsyOps which I still haven't played when they did this last time :lol:

[quote name='Sacsquash']I thought "The Suffering" was a third person game, these screens are first person. Is there a first person option?[/quote]

You can switch from 1st to 3rd person anytime you want.

I have this and "Ties That Bind" Suffering 2 for the PS2. THIS game is actually a really good action shooter if you haven't played it. The environments and characters are extremely interesting even though it's for the most part a point A to B type of game. You get the option to make good or evil choices now and again too. In my eyes... a classic (especially the doctor's mansion level).

Part 2 on the other hand sucked extremely bad and was filled with bugs.

[quote name='PikaPichu']Any idea how the ads work in this game? Are you forced to take a pause between levels to watch a 30-second ad a la Hulu?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played the game yet but I did start it up.

Before you are able to access the menu, you have to watch a 30 second Navy commerical.

suffering1yg2.jpg

On the menu, it has "See more amazing videos at dosomethingamazing.com" on the sides.

When you exit, it plays the 30 second commerical again.

Good find OP! I always wanted to play this game, but never got around to look for it at a heavy discount. FREE is always good, and there are ways to block the ad support in these games but I forgot how...just google it. I know someone got rid of them in Farcry and Prince of Persia

[quote name='s0undwav3']Good find OP! I always wanted to play this game, but never got around to look for it at a heavy discount. FREE is always good, and there are ways to block the ad support in these games but I forgot how...just google it. I know someone got rid of them in Farcry and Prince of Persia[/QUOTE]

That was me. Basically just use a NOCD crack, and then feel free to clean up the directory of ads afterwards.

Wow, this is deal all right! :D

I was going to grab it...and then remembered it's probably too scary for me. I don't like "slasher" (is that what they're called?) horror type films :whistle2:/

Thanks much. When I boot it up I get a Midway "Game needs an internet connection to play" message and am told to exit & try again. I am on the internet though (with this post as proof!)...weird.

[quote name='mbartholow']Thanks much. When I boot it up I get a Midway "Game needs an internet connection to play" message and am told to exit & try again. I am on the internet though (with this post as proof!)...weird.[/quote]

Firewall?

I haven't played it, but I would hate to have ads in a game.

Im having problems too. After going through the instalation, it tells me the file is bad or incomplete due to a bad download or something. TO try downloading the game again. What the hell is this?

[quote name='xycury']Firewall?

I haven't played it, but I would hate to have ads in a game.[/quote]

Hmm. Good thought. I think it's all turned off at the moment.

Hm, weird. Dling now, and Avast, like the other user, is crapping itself. Once done, I'll upload the file to one of those mass scanner sites torrent hunter's like to use to check for virus, and post the results. It's weird though, Avast didn't complain when I dled the Far Cry ad supported version.

I downloaded and played for about 30 minutes. Fun, but the ads popping up in-game ruin the suspense. It also crashed playing the exit video.
My avast also considered it spyware, but I let the file slide.
Uninstalled and ran spyware terminator, didn't find anything.

Can anyone help? I get speech and the occasional sound when an in-game event happens but no sound or music.

[quote name='Nohbdy']Can anyone help? I get speech and the occasional sound when an in-game event happens but no sound or music.[/QUOTE]

what sound options did you set in the options menu?

[quote name='vherub']I downloaded and played for about 30 minutes. Fun, but the ads popping up in-game ruin the suspense.[/quote]
I'm very excited about trying this game (wanted it back in 2004, but other games took priority). But you're saying that the ads literally pop open mid-game? I can understand some ads playing upon game launch, but to halt gameplay is a real bummer...

[quote name='Nohbdy']Um, all of them on?[/QUOTE]

I mean, are you playing the sound on default setting, or do you have an audio card?
For me, I have a soundblaster audigy and had to set this in the setup option.

So I figured there would be an intro/outro ad to watch.. but ads pop up in game? Thats pretty bad, especially for a game that is trying to be scary or atmospheric.

I don't know who thought it was funny to delete my post here, but in answer to s0undwav3's post, I posted a easy method to remove the ads -- basically find and use a no cd crack for the game.

bread's done
Back