Contest (CAG Foreplay #53): Win WarioWare Touched! (DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shipwreck

Staff member
Feedback
91 (100%)
As detailed in CAG Foreplay Podcast #53, we have a used copy of WarioWare Touched! for the Nintendo DS to give away courtesy of CAG Robjus.

Listen to the show for details on how to win (or just copy the trend that you see forming of those that actually listened)! Winner will be announced on the next CAG Foreplay. A winner will be chosen at random.

Thanks again for the prize CAG Robjus!

Good luck everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='laaj']It would help if episode 53 actually exists :)[/QUOTE]

All in good time. Uploading to the servers right now.

[quote name='laaj']It would help if episode 53 actually exists :)[/QUOTE]

No need to listen, I already know the answer: It's 2.

I'd like to see a game with Mother Brain, with gameplay similar to that of the classic PC game Dungeon Keeper, where you "infect" a space station with a horde of all sorts of nasties (including, of course, metroids) and traps, with the intent of protecting it and yourself from the invading space pirates and heroes, like Samus Aran.

Hm, tough one. I'd have to say Samus Aran is my favorite character.
I'd like to see her in a new 2.5d shooter and have it be Metroid 5, since the prime series technically isn't part of the main series. Perhaps Metroid II given the zero mission treatment and released for the ds?

I'd really like to see a new earth bount or mother 3 game. Games were awesome, and with the recent redux of retro games it could work. As for Character, of course NESS!

Another Metroid game like Super Metroid or Super Mario Bros 4 (take elements of Mario 1 and Mario 3 and make something new). Either would be awesome.

Huh. I thought the question was only about your favorite Nintendo character, though the trend implies otherwise. Too bad I didn't open the podcast in a format that would allow me to rewind... Guess I'll edit this later if that's the case, when I have more time to give it a second listen.

First character that popped up in my head would have to be Kirby, so he's probably the closest a Nintendo character can get to being my favorite character! ...Though Pikachu *is* awfully cute.

Kirby, which makes Nintendo's teasing of a new console Kirby platformer for the past four years or so especially painful after the crappy racing game they released on the GameCube.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want to see a new Super Metroid style Metroid game. The last one was Zero Mission, and although great, it was still a remake.

I'd like to see Mario in another Super Mario RPG game. They could even expand it into the entire Nintendo universe. I guess it'd be like Super Smash Bros, RPG style.

I want to see a Princess Daisy game. Her voice makes her my favorite character in Mario Party.

How about metroid in 2-d. Just played through super metroid and loved it. Something like with Wario with the hand drawn style but more darker.

They need more spin-off for Zelda game. How about a side scroller like Odin Sphere or some sort? More Link = more fun!!

[quote name='GLOCKGLOCK']I'd like to see Link in a next gen side scroller similar to Zelda II on the NES.[/QUOTE]

OMG! I just post the same thing! LOL
Great mind do think alike!

I have to say Yoshi in a 3D world like Mario galaxy similar control scheme, but more fun. I mean Yoshi island is on DS, but where is Yoshi for my wii? I want a similar game like Mario galaxy, but Yoshi is the main character.

I want a metriod.. that plays online like halo with an awesome story line.. maybe a 2 disk one story one online play? and stupid nintendo fix the dam online for brawl..

My favorite Nintendo character would have to be Mr. Game & Watch (who only appears in the Smash line). An unusual choice, but he's a cute throwback to an older age. As far as the games he should be in; I think he (or ROB) should be a playable character in any competitive multiplayer game. Just like he is in Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back