Best Buy Kildeer IL console deals

langdon_alger

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
basically the deal is: buy a console and get 3 games free. the catch is, the games have to be from a rack of old stuff they have in the middle of the store. plenty of ps2, 360, and ds games...not the best stuff, but probably all flippable in some way or another. i recently bought a ps3 from them and went to customer service and they said they'd let me in on the deal (bought a ps3 a few weeks ago). the rack had no ps3 games. so i asked someone in games and he walked me thru the ps3 games showing me what was about to be moved to the rack. lots of EA 08 sports titles (FIFA, Nascar, NCAA football and basketball), and the other ones i remember were: narnia, jericho, blacksite area 51, timeshift. i ended up with fifa 08, timeshift, and blacksite. the guy in games also said there was a list he could print out if i came back later (which i couldn't), so there may be more.

I got All Pro Football at the Kildeer store for $2. It was like 90% off. This was months ago though. I immediately flipped it at GameStop.

bread's done
Back