GameStop Stores New Systems in the Crapper

Hahahaha I'd believe that in a second, they do NOT have a lot of room in most of their locations, for stock.

I have worked at 2 different Gamestops. One of them stored all the new systems in the bathroom, the other stored steering wheels in there.

MYTH VERIFIED

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']I have worked at 2 different Gamestops. One of them stored all the new systems in the bathroom, the other stored steering wheels in there.

MYTH VERIFIED[/quote]

So is it possible for the customer to go in there?

My GameStop doesn't even have a bathroom, so no worries there. Unless they store systems at the Quiznos next door ...

The only thing that tells me is that they have enough of a demand at these stores for consoles that they have to order more than can fit in their backrooms.

Sounds about right, most branches don't have a lot of room in their storeroom (which is filled with fucking used games), and/or the bathroom is the only room in the store with a locking door.

~HotShotX

[quote name='Malik112099']I shit and piss next to my toothbrush and that goes in my mouth.[/QUOTE]

I don't keep my toothbrush on the floor. Do you?

[quote name='Rei no Otaku']Your toothbrush also isn't still sealed in a box.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't keep my toothbrush on the bathroom floor even if it was inside thirty seven layers of matryoshka dolls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matryoshka_doll for those who don't know. You've seen this before, but you probably didn't know what it was called.

[quote name='Malik112099']You ever take a barefoot piss in the middle of the night and then hop back in bed? That's grosser than boxed consoles on the floor.[/QUOTE]

I don't miss.

We had two rooms in the main backroom - the main room was for new games and accessories, one smaller room was for new systems, and the used systems went in the bathroom. Of course, all of this was tiny and cramped, not more than a small closet.

[quote name='Chuplayer']I don't miss.[/quote]

thats great except every time you stand up to pee it splashes out...as well as every time you flush....you might not see or notice it, but it does...then your bare feet put it right into your bed with you

[quote name='Malik112099']thats great except every time you stand up to pee it splashes out...as well as every time you flush....you might not see or notice it, but it does...then your bare feet put it right into your bed with you[/QUOTE]

At least I'm not paying for a peed on video game console. When I go pee, I get pee on me for free.

Also happened at the one I worked at. If I had to take a piss, I would have to shove stacks of systems out of the way to get to the toilet, so I'd often go severely out of my way to the mall restroom to avoid the hassle.

Meh.

There are for more valid reasons to hate Gamestop than this. All the bitching gets old as well. They suck. If you think they suck, do what I did years ago and stop setting foot in their stores.

I've really been a fan of GameStop lately with their weekly coupons, occasional great trade in offers, and their sponsorship of CAG that is letting Cheapy give out $100's in gift cards, which I got one. I don't think the hate from CAG is warranted anymore, although I know those Zero Punctuation styled videos didn't exactly show them ina great way.

Both this video and all of the whistleblowerzero videos have been taken down. I guess Gamestop's lawyers are working overtime this weekend.

Heh, the GameStop I used to work at put Rock Band bundles in the bathroom. Boy did I feel sorry for the customers that had to carry the bundles to their car.

bread's done
Back