developer: Arika
genre: ocean simulator
release date:
price:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Wow, pretty excited for this. I loved the peacefulness of its predecessor, and it would be awesome to see an improved version of that game. Maybe better online multiplayer? Improved graphics? New fish? New mini-games? Time will tell....

Edited by leveskikesko, 03 October 2008 - 10:41 AM.

Posted Image
http://www.prizerebe...dex.php?r=10421
This site is the ultimate deal! You do quick, 100% FREE, easy surveys and offers that get you points towards games and other game related products like consoles or digital points. No credit cards are required making it completely scam-free! (PM me for tips or more info) (I get points only if you do., so trust me, it works)
Still not convinced? Check my Prize Rebel Thread

#2 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 02 October 2008 - 08:11 PM

All you people who didn't buy Endless Ocean, Fuck you. Endless Ocean = my second favorite game ever, behind METAL GEAR SOLID.

sig.gif

#3 Ikohn4ever

Ikohn4ever

No Women, No Children

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 October 2008 - 11:48 PM

one of the biggest problem the first game had was if i discovered a fish online with a buddy, and I was the one who traveled to him it didnt register me discovering it.
"Men have become the tools of their tools." - Thoreau
Smash Code
1805-1831-0940 Ikohn
Posted ImagePosted Image DVDs My Games

#4 pygmy carnotaur

pygmy carnotaur

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 October 2008 - 05:40 AM

The graphics look better already, at least for the humans.

The first one was great, so I will definitely buy this one.

#5 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 October 2008 - 02:32 AM

Wow, I'm surprised they're already coming out with a sequel this soon. I only put in a few hours into the first one, but I like what I have played so far. This reminds me that I need to go back and play it some more, heh.

#6 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 05 October 2008 - 02:51 AM

Play it, you'll love it. Great after a shitty or stressful day. Sunk 18 (or is it 21? Don't remember) hours into the first one and I think that number will grow at some point. I hope you can transfer save files to the new one, I have quite a bit of gear.

sig.gif

#7 leveskikesko

leveskikesko

Posted 05 October 2008 - 08:08 PM

Exactly.

Endless Ocean is extremely soothing. Sometimes even a good action-packed will only add to my stress, but with EO I'm completely sedated. No gameovers or any annoying complications ever, just bliss.

I need to play this game right now...
Posted Image
http://www.prizerebe...dex.php?r=10421
This site is the ultimate deal! You do quick, 100% FREE, easy surveys and offers that get you points towards games and other game related products like consoles or digital points. No credit cards are required making it completely scam-free! (PM me for tips or more info) (I get points only if you do., so trust me, it works)
Still not convinced? Check my Prize Rebel Thread

#8 UltimoRey

UltimoRey

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2008 - 02:54 AM

hmmm. I enjoyed the first one, but not sure i need a sequel to it. i reserve judgement right now.
Posted Image

#9 meerkatgamer

meerkatgamer

Posted 06 October 2008 - 04:02 AM

Awesome! I really liked the first one I hope they improved alot and added alot more fish also from one of the pictures it sorta looks like it's in a river or something anyways looking good so far can't wait to play this one.

Currently playing
:wii: U: Soon Zelda WindWaker!
:ds::pokemon Black 2
:ps2::
:psp: vita:persona4/ muramasa
:3ds: :monster hunter 3 ultimate

#10 Scrubking

Scrubking

Feels the Force

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2008 - 11:29 AM

Very happy that this game is getting a sequel. I can't wait to see what this one has in store.

Gameplay is what makes a game worth playing - not story or graphics

MY SITE

#11 Shion

Shion

Forgets to eat...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2008 - 01:28 PM

Please put in a lot of good wifi features!

WiiSpeak at least!
Posted Image

#12 alison

alison

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 October 2008 - 07:53 PM

Wow, I'm surprised they're already coming out with a sequel this soon. I only put in a few hours into the first one, but I like what I have played so far. This reminds me that I need to go back and play it some more, heh.

Exactly.

Endless Ocean is extremely soothing. Sometimes even a good action-packed will only add to my stress, but with EO I'm completely sedated. No gameovers or any annoying complications ever, just bliss.

I need to play this game right now...

Agreed completely...this reminds me of how much I need to get back into playing EO.
[URL="http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=318450"][/URL]

#13 bluesyncopate

bluesyncopate

Casualcore!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2008 - 04:00 AM

This is a relaxing and good-natured game, and I welcome a sequel. Let's hope next time around they let you change your music track in the middle of a dive. I loved the "use your music" feature (which is sorely under-used overall in the Wii library) but it was disappointing only being able to hear one track during a dive.

#14 wii skiier

wii skiier

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:19 PM

WiiSpeak could be perfectly used in this game. I don't know if I've ever been so excited for a sequel.

#15 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2008 - 03:45 AM

So I took your guys advice... and I played EO1 for a solid four and a half hours today, lol (it's nice having the day off). Yeah, I'll definitely be buying the sequel.

I only wish the Wii had more graphical power... then this game would really be awesome.

#16 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:53 AM

So I took your guys advice... and I played EO1 for a solid four and a half hours today, lol (it's nice having the day off). Yeah, I'll definitely be buying the sequel.

I only wish the Wii had more graphical power... then this game would really be awesome.

Do you have component cables? Loads better with them.

sig.gif

#17 PrarieD0G

PrarieD0G

Hikikomori

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:21 PM

Sure do. It looks good for a Wii game, I'll give it that. It's just that I know it could be so much nicer looking. Still a great game though.

#18 Doomed

Doomed

Posted 14 October 2008 - 10:26 PM

Sure do. It looks good for a Wii game, I'll give it that. It's just that I know it could be so much nicer looking. Still a great game though.

Yeah. My solution to the graphics problem is that I don't own a PS3 or 360. :-|

sig.gif

#19 mickeyp

mickeyp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:54 PM

Do you guys think this game is worth buying at $14.99. I liked the first one but never finished it. I know it is a good price. Is it much better or is having one enough?
Smile

#20 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:36 PM

Wouldn't this be the third one? Endless Ocean, Endless Ocean: Blue World...then this?

#21 Altanis

Altanis

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:40 PM

This is Blue World. This thread is 2 years old ;).

I didn't ever play the first one, but the second one is pretty nice... and tranquil. For $15, I'd grab it.

#22 mtxbass1

mtxbass1

This space for rent.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:58 PM

This is Blue World. This thread is 2 years old ;).

I didn't ever play the first one, but the second one is pretty nice... and tranquil. For $15, I'd grab it.

haha. Wow. I didn't even know someone bumped up a 2 year old thread. wtf

#23 TheLongshot

TheLongshot

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2010 - 07:03 PM

Well, since the thread is here, I'll comment in it.

I just put in my copy over the weekend with the family. My wife got all teary-eyed at the opening song, commenting "Why did they have to pick such a sad song?"

#24 mickeyp

mickeyp

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 07 December 2010 - 08:28 PM

I picked it up already just wondering if I should bring it back. I played about 2-3 hrs maybe of the first one. I did not get very far at all. I would probably have a lot more playing time on the first one. What ever I played I liked though.
Smile

#25 Marzy

Marzy

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:03 PM

Still might pick this up sometime.

I was tempted by the first one, but after I heard a sequel was coming out, I thought I'd better wait for this one. Looks like it could be a nice relaxing experience, like Flower.