Government BailOTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number83

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
What if they pass this...and the banks decide to still hold all the monies?

2332459417_692c296d76.jpg

I am getting stuff done like a motherfucker.

Got 6 out of the 10 things on my to do list done already and its not even 10am yet.

Hellz yes!

[quote name='senorwoohoo']It's 10 9 a.m. and all I've done is buy a coffee and type a lead.

:)[/quote]

That has been my day so far.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']It's 10 a.m. and all I've done is buy a coffee and type a lead.

:)[/QUOTE]

I haven't even gotten coffee yet. i think I'm going to go without this morning. I am about to write a paper, which should take an hour or so. But that's not accomplishing as much as my Jamaican friend.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Damn I am hungry. Some one make me a samich.[/QUOTE]

If you make your own it could count as 7/11! It's like my name is earl!

It's 10 am, and I:

• Dropped my Daughter off at Daycare
  • Managed the FF team
  • coded 120+ lines of COBOL code and compiled
  • took a call regarding a reference my friend needed
  • created a stellar OTT
  • changed a SQL statement
  • talked Phillies baseball
  • and started coding a CL program

i'm currently waiting for people to send me information on a problem/bug in my code. :\

so i'm on hold with xbox live support -- is boo around?

120 lines of code isn't that bad if you have the algorithm in your head. Though I've never touched COBOL...
What's a CL program?

[quote name='munch']I haven't even gotten coffee yet. i think I'm going to go without this morning. I am about to write a paper, which should take an hour or so. But that's not accomplishing as much as my Jamaican friend.[/QUOTE]

I usually only get coffee three times a week and I have become pretty accustomed to it.

[quote name='darthbudge']That has been my day so far.[/QUOTE]

Excellent.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Damn I am hungry. Some one make me a samich.[/QUOTE]

Never.

====

:lol:mad:tfn.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']i'm currently waiting for people to send me information on a problem/bug in my code. :\

so i'm on hold with xbox live support -- is boo around?

120 lines of code isn't that bad if you have the algorithm in your head. Though I've never touched COBOL...
What's a CL program?[/quote]

COBOL = EPIC WIN!

120 lines is not bad, it's mostly cut and paste. Unfortunately the entire program is over 10,000 lines...so putting the square peg in the round hole is the challenge.

Control Language - allows system programmers to write programs using OS/400 commands and other IBM-supplied commands.

[quote name='tiredfornow']

I'd still plug her. *shrugs*

I'm talking about Sammie Ronson.
[/quote]

"I'd still plug her" - TFN

[quote name='Number83']Oh, and I made fun of the Intern's new dye job...she's so cute.[/QUOTE]

pics or it didn't happen.

[quote name='Number83']COBOL = EPIC WIN!

120 lines is not bad, it's mostly cut and paste. Unfortunately the entire program is over 10,000 lines...so putting the square peg in the round hole is the challenge.

Control Language - allows system programmers to write programs using OS/400 commands and other IBM-supplied commands.[/QUOTE]

Shit... you're not talking JCL, are you? :shudder:

--

tfn, buddy, which one?

Morning OTT:

Man did I fuck up....

I got back my copy of Rock Band I sent to dcfoxxy(ps fuck YOU DCFOX!), and I traded it in to GS last night for $15

I was about to start setting up my 120GB drive last night using lilboo's d/l everything but gamesaves method, when I realized I can't do that with the RB1 songs..

:wall:

Now I gotta wait until I get a transfer cable from MS to move sh*t over to keep my RB1 songs without 'buying' RB1 from GS...

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

I'm almost at this level of fail:

fail-owned-wow-substitution-fail.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']

Shit... you're not talking JCL, are you? :shudder:

[/quote]

YES!!!

JCL is System 36/38, CL is AS/400.

[quote name='lordwow']I am trying to not drink coffee today because I know I'll need it tomorrow. 10 PM games = lame.[/QUOTE]

10pm game?

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT:

Man did I fuck up....

I got back my copy of Rock Band I sent to dcfoxxy(ps fuck YOU DCFOX!), and I traded it in to GS last night for $15

I was about to start setting up my 120GB drive last night using lilboo's d/l everything but gamesaves method, when I realized I can't do that with the RB1 songs..

Now I gotta wait until I get a transfer cable from MS to move sh*t over to keep my RB1 songs without 'buying' RB1 from GS...

[/QUOTE]

You want my copy of rockband? Do you still have trashkan's OXM disc somewhere?

I fucked up transferring stuff last night and found that (a) I forgot about special DLC for RB, such as the OXM "harmonix" pack and the Disturbed pre-order bonus pack and (b) that there is no way to actually transfer hexic hd.

The answer for hexic hd, if you want it back but don't use the cable, is to call live support, tell them what happened, and they'll open a case for you. They'll give you a callback later with a prepaid code that will allow you to download hexic hd.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT:

Man did I fuck up....

I'm almost at this level of fail:

fail-owned-wow-substitution-fail.jpg
[/quote]

I had my cable from MS in less than a week after I requested it.

:rofl: @ that substitution

[quote name='tiredfornow']yo yo, Soodmeg is black. 8-[

like... he's BLACK![/quote]

Que? Or. Wat you iz be talkin bout fool?

Speaking of being black, I think I read the most openly racist thing in my entire life. It was one of those things where it was so racist you dont even get mad you just stare and scratch your head.

Back story. One of my best friends who is white known him for 15 years is....less of a racist and more of a asshole. He hates everyone, as much as he dislikes Arabs he really hates white people and is really annoyed by blacks. But his personality seems to bring a lot of really racist people to him.

Also. If you looked at my name as a whole you could tell I was black but the first 3 letters are Don and my friend calls me that a lot.

So I am watching that show Jericho the one that has a crazy following of people. Show is not that bad....its not that good, its somewhere in the middle of suck ass town.

Any way, there is a person on the show named Hawkins. This guy is your typical secret agent I can do anything and everything. Kung Fu? Check. Vast knowledge of weapons? Check. Being able to makeshift anything? Check. Just typical movie stuff.

I am over my friends house talking about the show and this guy at his work is on aim.

"He says. I didnt like Jericho. Its tv so I can suspend a certain amount of disbelieve but after a couple episodes it just got to stupid that Hawkins guy put me over the edge."

Now this is understandable because Hawkins simply does and knows to much....BUT he goes on to say.

"I mean, blacks are the leaders of fatherless familes and make up (random percentage number lets say) 40% of our jail system. They also have the least amount of people going to college and working for min wage."

I type in, so if Hawkins was white you wouldnt mind the show?

"I dont know if I would still like it but it would make it much more belivable."

I type in......................McCain for PREZ RIGHT!?!?

"Hell yeah dude we cant have some $$$$er muslim in the white house"

[quote name='lordwow']I am trying to not drink coffee today because I know I'll need it tomorrow. 10 PM games = lame.[/QUOTE]

Ya know, I was thinking the same thing. But then, while watching the first few innings last night, I decided I might just give up on baseball for this year. I watched a lot of games earlier in the season but lost interest over the summer and now I'm totally focused on football for sports watching. I'd rather just completely shun it then be another bandwagon fan for the playoffs. Plus, the 10 p.m. games are a killer.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Que? Or. Wat you iz be talkin bout fool?

Speaking of being black, I think I read the most openly racist thing in my entire life. It was one of those things where it was so racist you dont even get mad you just stare and scratch your head.

Back story. One of my best friends who is white known him for 15 years is....less of a racist and more of a asshole. He hates everyone, as much as he dislikes Arabs he really hates white people and is really annoyed by blacks. But his personality seems to bring a lot of really racist people to him.

Also. If you looked at my name as a whole you could tell I was black but the first 3 letters are Don and my friend calls me that a lot.

So I am watching that show Jericho the one that has a crazy following of people. Show is not that bad....its not that good, its somewhere in the middle of suck ass town.

Any way, there is a person on the show named Hawkins. This guy is your typical secret agent I can do anything and everything. Kung Fu? Check. Vast knowledge of weapons? Check. Being able to makeshift anything? Check. Just typical movie stuff.

I am over my friends house talking about the show and this guy at his work is on aim.

"He says. I didnt like Jericho. Its tv so I can suspend a certain amount of disbelieve but after a couple episodes it just got to stupid that Hawkins guy put me over the edge."

Now this is understandable because Hawkins simply does and knows to much....BUT he goes on to say.

"I mean, blacks are the leaders of fatherless familes and make up (random percentage number lets say) 40% of our jail system. They also have the least amount of people going to college and working for min wage."

I type in, so if Hawkins was white you wouldnt mind the show?

"I dont know if I would still like it but it would make it much more belivable."

I type in......................McCain for PREZ RIGHT!?!?

"Hell yeah dude we cant have some $$$$er muslim in the white house"
[/QUOTE]

Donté?

I watched a ton of games of the summer (when there's nothing on TV), I'd say about 5 or so a week, but I was burnt out by the time Football started (it also probably had to do with the Celtics going for so long).

I'm going to try and watch. I guess 10 PM is better than 3 PM, but I feel like every freaking time the Bosox make the playoffs they get stuck with the 10 PM games. I remember being up till 3-4 AM my freshman year (2003) when they played Oakland.

Shit, I'd lose the OXM and Disturbed DLC as well?

fuck, I gotta go home and get my serial # from my box and fax MS a transfer cable request form then...

fucking DRM bullsh*t...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back