Your OTT of You're mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umm, no? How does that work? A human body vs another human body. Poker clearly is not this.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Umm, no? How does that work? A human body vs another human body. Poker clearly is not this.[/quote]

Mind vs mind perhaps?

[quote name='JolietJake']Anyone want to do crackdown or GTA4 online with me? I need to justify paying for a gold account.:lol:[/quote]

Did you ever accept my FR Jakey?

[quote name='senorwoohoo']fuckin' a, no Office tonight.

Like I give a fuck what Palin has to say.[/QUOTE]

That debate has the potential for just as many awkward moments the office does.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Umm, no? How does that work? A human body vs another human body. Poker clearly is not this.[/quote]

A tell. Just look at the different reactions of people when they get a good hand during a game. If you can tell by their physical reaction, then you got them beat. Your bo

[quote name='JolietJake']I believe so.[/quote]

How's about 8PM/9PM CST/EST?

--------------------------------------

:puke: @ Joy's toe...

[quote name='st0neface']That debate has the potential for just as many awkward moments the office does.[/QUOTE]

Heh, you're so right.

Youtube "Lloyd" and "Tom Bosley" and watch it. The first video is a little out of sync with the video, but it's worth it. When you're done, tell me what you think.

[quote name='manthing']How's about 8PM/9PM CST/EST?

--------------------------------------

:puke: @ Joy's toe...[/quote]
Sure, which game?

I probably will be next spring, a lot. It's fine though, get the interview and impress them. That shit seems to matter more than qualifications.

Ya, I think you're right. Nothing wrong with applying I suppose. I mean, I have some relevant experience, but they're looking for 1-3 years PR work in their industry, and I have 1 in another industry

[quote name='JolietJake']Sure, which game?[/quote]

You Pick

[quote name='lordwow']Have you guys ever applied for a job you're completely unqualified for?[/quote]

All the time...

Even got one once...

[quote name='st0neface']What is your obsession with such an awful movie?[/quote]

I love it. :(

[quote name='lordwow']Have you guys ever applied for a job you're completely unqualified for?[/quote]

On a daily basis.

Yes. A few years ago, just for the hell of it, I applied for a position at the Peabody Essex Museum. A forget what the position was exactly but I was absolutely unqualified for it. The cover letter was complete bullshit. Unsurprisingly I never heard back from them. :lol:

:rofl: Ya, there's really nothing to lose. I know I'm going to have to bs one hell of a cover letter to even get an interview though.

Ah, it's nowhere that bad. I have all the qualifications except the experience in the field, but I could wiggle it around and say I have experience in PR in other forms of media (which I do), but it may not be what they're looking for.

[quote name='manthing']Crackdown it is...

I'll have to join your game, as I beat it already...

Send an invite...[/quote]
OK, starting the game now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back