VP Debate: Biden vs. Palin... Pt. 2, The Aftermath

freakyzeeky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
52 (100%)
20080928_bidenpalin_560x375.jpg

Well, the upcoming VP debate is a mere minutes away... In the last thread, we've talked about what our expectations were for tonight. Here we can actually talk about what DOES happen during the debate, all gaffes and 'gotcha!' moments that occur, and finally...who has won tonight's debate (of course!). :)

I've put a new poll up, so please vote AFTER the debate is over please... and then discuss, as usual! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm gonna watch it on CNN since they have the funny line graphs. It's really fucking retarded (especially right now as they describe it).

I was just explaining that to my girlfriend.

Normal people for some reason have no ability to moderate between a range of numbers like. If they like it they will most likely just turn it to 100 if they dont they will turn it to somewhere around 0.

[quote name='SpazX']I'm gonna watch it on CNN since they have the funny line graphs. It's really fucking retarded (especially right now as they describe it).[/quote]

I'm watching CNN for the exact same reason... :lol:

I like how men voters already somehow dont like him. He hasnt even said anything yet.

CNN ticker is great!

[quote name='Soodmeg']The mod voice reminds me of the lady in "Where in the world is Carmen San Diego"

LETS GO![/quote]

YES! That's what it was! I know I've actually heard her before on PBS or whatever, but her voice reminded me of that as well.

"Has this been a good time or a bad time in the American economy"

Really? I didnt think we needed to ask that question. Also, its been 5 seconds and she has already mentioned a god damn soccer game.

Look lady...your not the only parent on the planet.

She's doing fine and will win, this set up is even worse than I thought. A win for Biden would be big, but anything is a win for Palin.

Oh I'm already bored... Maybe I'll watch more Wonderfalls. :lol:

Something tells me that I'm going to be *real* sick of the word 'maverick' by the end of this.

"You gosh darn right we need..." "Darn tootin that happened" "flip flop flipping"

Oh Joe just owned her a little bit as she is ignoring the deregulation.

Also, she lowered taxes.....but your in fucking Alaska.

Her folksy stuff obviously plays well though, it reminds me of Bush (and like a million other politicians), but it plays well.

[quote name='thehuskerfan']Ugh.. why is she always looking into the camera!? It feels like she's staring into my soul![/quote]

I know!!!

I think they Q-cards next to the camera.

"I'm still on the tax thing."
new_rofl.gif

Fifteen minutes into the debates and Palin already comes off as a robot with tits.

She thinks she is middle class?!?!

HAHAHAHAHAHA

She has well over a million, that's not middle class bitch!

This is nothing but talking points, lol. It's like the political ads, but in human form and both at once.

I just dont see Mcain plan here. We are going to do nothing about the middle class.....but guys we are super serious that it will work.

I am all for keeping the government out but when we are deep in the trenches isnt this the time in which you look at government?

[quote name='SpazX']This is nothing but talking points, lol. It's like the political ads, but in human form and both at once.[/quote]

Agreed. But just a face value I am like big Joe though.

I just dont like the we are going to take on health insurance by letting people buy their own?

What? If I could afford to buy my own I would have already. What the hell are you talking about lady?

[quote name='Soodmeg']I just dont see Mcain plan here. We are going to do nothing about the middle class.....but guys we are super serious that it will work.

I am all for keeping the government out but when we are deep in the trenches isnt this the time in which you look at government?[/quote]

Palin's response "I takes on oil companies"

WAT

"I want to go back to the energy plan."

Jesus drug runnin' Christ, it's like she has no soul. I wonder if she would be able to form a coherent thought without her cue cards.

Oh, I think she just self owned herself by saying she has only been at this for 5 weeks. Random lines at the bottom had a huge drop when she said that.

[quote name='Soodmeg']Oh, I think she just self owned herself by saying she has only been at this for 5 weeks. Random lines at the bottom had a huge drop when she said that.[/QUOTE]

The only lines I have on CNN are Uncommitted Ohio voters, men and women. I got served.

bread's done
Back