yo yo, this OTT is new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
...skillz!

Why the F_CK is this place automatically reformatting my caps?

:pist:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tiredfornow']hey manthing, you remember Awesome Possum Kicks Dr. Machino's Butt?

We need a new APKDMB.[/quote]

Was that the Sonic rip-off for SNES that had a rodent with spiky hair on the cover?

[quote name='manthing']Was that the Sonic rip-off for SNES that had a rodent with spiky hair on the cover?[/quote]I remember having it for my SEGA Nomad back in the day, but everytime I see Rocket Knight Adventures mentioned, I always think of that shitty game for some reason. It was a game for environmentalists, or some shit. :rofl:

NM I was thinking of Rocky Rodent

rocky_rodent_box.JPG

[quote name='tiredfornow']I remember having it for my SEGA Nomad back in the day, but everytime I see Rocket Knight Adventures mentioned, I always think of that shitty game for some reason. It was a game for environmentalists, or some shit. :rofl:[/quote]

Hey! I loved that game! I got it for my like...13th birthday!

[quote name='TheRock88']I pity you[/QUOTE]

Me too. But I must admit I'm scared of tripe.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Ok, but I have to fight Woohoo first.[/QUOTE]

Success!

beef%20pho.jpg

Signature dish of Vietnam. It's white noodles with beef broth, flank steak, brisket, etc. I love this stuff, I eat it like once a week.

[quote name='tiredfornow']figures.[/quote]

What was wrong with it? The graphics were good, the gameplay was good...what's not to like?

Btw, it had nothing to do with environmentalism.

I have a confession to make.

For years I have belittled the need to get achievments. Frankly, they add nothing to the game except bragging right. Unless they modify the game in some way (unlock new levels, add new guns, etc) it's just an ego inducing waste of time.

However, as a lark, I decided to launch the Garden Gnome into space for Half Life 2.

I wasted a fucking hour yesterday trying to drive that stupid fucking little gnome in an open cab muscle car while being shot at and bombed by a helecopter I can't kill. Every little bump and turn knocks the damn gnome out of the god damn car. I think I'm almost at the end of the run, and I can't get by the last fucking section. It's pissed me off so much that it's ruining my enjoyment of the game. repeating the same section again, and again, and again.

But now I've invested so much wasted time, It feels like I would be a coward to just give up.

God help me, what have I become!?!?!

[quote name='Temporaryscars']What was wrong with it? The graphics were good, the gameplay was good...what's not to like?

Btw, it had nothing to do with environmentalism.[/quote]It was corny as all hell. I wanted to shoot shit down, not run around and knock over robots with chainsaws cutting down trees and knock the gears out of a big machine. I think I traded it at Babbage's for Comix Zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back