PC World games clearout

John

Administrator
Staff member
Feedback
10 (100%)
Pop into your local PC World - in my local Inverness branch they were having a huge clearout on games, with 4 shelves of £5 360 and PS3 titles, and another 4 full shelves at £10. Not crap either, I picked up:

:360: Blue Dragon - £5
:360: Viva Pinata Special Edition - £5
:360: Bioshock Special Edition (Metal box) - £10

Also, for you PC RTS fans out there, Tesco have "Universe at War" reduced to £2.50 in store - a bargain for a good RTS (with 1000 achievement points, no less ;))

I've seen that some PC World stores are doing a Xbox 360 Wireless Controller bundled with Viva Piñata and Forza Motorsport 2 for only £20 which is great for just the controller, but the games are really good ones too.

Just thought I'll add don't try this down the Taunton PC world because there are no clearance 360 games. There are a few buy one get one free PC games but they mainly are bad ones like pippa furnells horse riding or whatever it is :p

Well, I already wanted to pop down to try the Wii offer. Now all I need is to leech off someone headed to Brighton!

[quote name='Hdfisise']pippa furnells horse riding or whatever it is :p[/quote]
It's probably a game about horse riding starring Pippa Funnell. :B

No good in glasgow, after a last minute dash to get there, only the rubbish games were left in the clearence section

bread's done
Back