Who's gOTT the new OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quantum of Solace spoilers: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1068483/SPOILER-ALERT.html

Arterton, who plays an MI6 spy ordered to keep an eye on a renegade Bond, was covered from head to toe in sticky crude oil for the dramatic sequence.
article-1068483-02C140B800000578-882_468x314.jpg

Why does it seem like the game developers all try to cram their games into like a 4-5 week period? I mean look at this game schedule coming up:

10/14:
Dead Space
Saint's Row 2

10/21:
Fable 2
Far Cry 2

10/26:
Guitar Hero World Tour

10/28:
Fallout 3

11/04:

Quantum of Solace
EndWar

11/07:

Gears of War 2

11/11:

CoD: World at War
Mirror's Edge
Red Alert 3

11/17:

Left 4 Dead

[quote name='H-Town Info']u forgot LBP darth[/quote]

Oh, I was just looking at the 360 release schedule. But yeah, LBP is coming out in there sometime as well.

[quote name='darthbudge']Why does it seem like the game developers all try to cram their games into like a 4-5 week period? I mean look at this game schedule coming up:

10/14:
Dead Space
Saint's Row 2

10/21:
Fable 2
Far Cry 2

10/26:
Guitar Hero World Tour

10/28:
Fallout 3

11/04:

Quantum of Solace
EndWar

11/07:

Gears of War 2

11/11:

CoD: World at War
Mirror's Edge
Red Alert 3

11/17:

Left 4 Dead[/quote]

At this point, I'm getting six from that list. Budge, if you can guess the six, I'll give you a prize...or money...though, money is a prize, so I guess I didn't have to say money.

[quote name='seanr1221']Are you getting all of those games, Budge?[/quote]

No, I was just picking out the AAA titles coming up.

I will probably get most of those though, but I will probably just play a few during that time period.

Let's see Temp:

Left 4 Dead
Gears of War 2
Saint's Row 2
CoD World At War
Guitar Hero World Tour
Fallout 3

Am I right?

EDIT: I didn't see your post at first Temp, that is why it took me awhile.

[quote name='darthbudge']No, I was just picking out the AAA titles coming up.

I will probably get most of those though, but I will probably just play a few during that time period.[/QUOTE]

But you don't have any money :cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']Let's see Temp:

Left 4 Dead
Gears of War 2
Saint's Row 2
CoD World At War
Guitar Hero World Tour

Fallout 3
Fable 2
Far Cry 2

Am I right?[/quote]

Wrong! No money for youuuuuuuu!

The only games I am not getting on that list is Fable 2, Saint's Row 2 and EndWar.

EDIT: Temp is eating Mac and Cheese with Hot Dogs!

Just give me money anyway Temp. I'm going to buy you something for your wedding.

---

Budge, are you selling drugs? How are you affording all this!?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I love PBS.[/quote]

Ditto...Sesame Street rules...been watching it with my son...needs more muppets and less people segments though.

[quote name='seanr1221']

Budge, are you selling drugs? How are you affording all this!?[/quote]

:cool:

EDIT: I figure it will take me an entire year to play through all those games though. I play games really slowly these days.

Buying a new release that you aren't going to be able to play straight away is crazy. Only #83 does that sort of thing. ;)

[quote name='seanr1221']Just give me money anyway Temp. I'm going to buy you something for your wedding.

---

Budge, are you selling drugs? How are you affording all this!?[/QUOTE]

By getting, I don't think he means getting.

[quote name='darthbudge']:cool:[/QUOTE]

No really, I'm interested. Spit it out. You can't low-ball people offers for various things then buy 10 games this holiday season.

[quote name='seanr1221']Just give me money anyway Temp. I'm going to buy you something for your wedding.

---

Budge, are you selling drugs? How are you affording all this!?[/quote]

Fine. How much do you want?

btw, the answer was brownie. So obvious. You guys suck at winning money.

[quote name='wubb']Buying a new release that you aren't going to be able to play straight away is crazy. Only #83 does that sort of thing. ;)[/quote]

and me :whistle2:(

I still have Mass Effect sealed, along with countless other budget titles...why did I buy Pimp My Ride? It was $7 but still :oops:

[quote name='seanr1221']No really, I'm interested. Spit it out. You can't low-ball people offers for various things then buy 10 games this holiday season.[/quote]

:dunce:

Are you playing dumb or do you really not know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back