some ideas for the user profile bar (profile, aim, e-mail, www...ect)

punqsux

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
would it be possible to add a few more buttons down there? alot of people have alot of the same things in their sigs...some suggestions would be:

tradelist
blog
collection

is this possible? they would only be additional www style links.
can anyone else think of useful stuff to add?

Great ideas! A tag for current activness would also be nice. I hate having to look through the big list to see if someone's on, of course it would have to be optional.

I agree. A tradelist button would be nice, as well as a collection button. I miss my signature pics!

i like the ideas for xbl tag and currently playing on the sidebar.

also can the gallery button only be active for people that HAVE a gallery?

[quote name='Scrubking']Nice Idea. I'm in. Probably won't happen though.[/quote]

Why do you say that? I've seen Cheapy do things that were requested before.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Scrubking']Nice Idea. I'm in. Probably won't happen though.[/quote]

Why do you say that? I've seen Cheapy do things that were requested before.[/quote]

He should change his custom rank to "Debbie Downer."

ROFLcopter! Just messin' with ya, 'king.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Scrubking']Nice Idea. I'm in. Probably won't happen though.[/quote]

Why do you say that? I've seen Cheapy do things that were requested before.[/quote]

He should change his custom rank to "Debbie Downer."

ROFLcopter! Just messin' with ya, 'king.[/quote]

Negative Nancy would work too.

And I too thik this is a great idea, and would love to see it implemented.

Yeah, I'd like to fix the Album icon thing as mentioned and probably add the Xbox live tag to appear under your avatar.

Space underneath the posts are limited (esp if you are using 800x600) so I can't just go adding shit all willy-nilly, but I'll take your suggestions under advisement.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']did you just say "willy-nilly" cheapy?

8-[

:rofl:

oh man, I'm gonna have to use that at least once today[/quote]

a402.jpg

"Dont talk about my cousin that way!"

IF these extra buttons were implemented, could you make the button area 2-tiered? That would save the problems with lower resolutions

[quote name='Wshakspear']IF these extra buttons were implemented, could you make the button area 2-tiered? That would save the problems with lower resolutions[/quote] i was just about to suggest that ^^

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='Wshakspear']IF these extra buttons were implemented, could you make the button area 2-tiered? That would save the problems with lower resolutions[/quote] i was just about to suggest that ^^[/quote]

Yes, but that would add 20 extra lines to each page (if there are 20 posts per page).

Could you add an "eject button" too... ya know just in case all these other buttons become too much to handle, nice and bright red naturally

[quote name='Moxio']Awesome ideas!

Maybe we could make these buttons optional? That would save space.[/quote]

Exactly. Just like the Messenger tabs, they only show up if you put something under it in your profile. I doubt all 20 posters of every page would have enough tabs filled to create two bars on 800x600.

I'll be adding the trade list button early this week.
This is what I've come up with, feel free to post your own, if you like:
icon_trade.gif
(looks like i screwed up the transparancy ;))

Also, we will be adding a place to put your Gamertag beneath your avatar.

Looks good.

I'd still like to see a "Collection" button, linking to somebodys game collection. Have you thought about contacting IGN in a cross-promotion type of deal? They could be the official preferred collection-database for CAG or something.

[quote name='CheapyD']feel free to post your own, if you like[/quote]

Javil has a pretty cool one that he made himself. It's in his sig.

[quote name='evilmax17']Looks good.

I'd still like to see a "Collection" button, linking to somebodys game collection. Have you thought about contacting IGN in a cross-promotion type of deal? They could be the official preferred collection-database for CAG or something.[/quote]

I think a collection button would also be a good thing. But yeah, that trade button is nice...

bread's done
Back