Game Crazy Trade 2 Select Titles for NBA 2k9, Saints 2, Dead Space, Fable 2 or FO 3

Found this deal on Game Crazy's site...

Trade any 2 of:
Too Human
Star Wars Force Unleashed
Pure
Silent Hill Homecoming
Soul Calibur IV
Lego Batman

For one of these games straight up (whenever they're released anyway):
NBA 2k9
Dead Space
Saints Row 2
Fable 2
Fallout 3

Here's the link:
http://www.gamecrazy.com/other/ad/4.aspx

Seems decent, I'm done playing Batman and Star Wars, so might as well go get Dead Space next week.

those games have 25$ trade in value, but if u trade any games towards the fore mentioned titles you receive 20% trade in credit, making them $30 tiv

[quote name='Scorch']i'd gladly buy Silent Hill off of anyone here that wants to trade it in for $30.[/QUOTE]

me too for PS3

[quote name='RudyPants']Agreed. Thanks for the deal, but it's one of the worst I've seen lately.[/quote]

Seen lately? More like seen ever. Here's what should be on any Gamecrazy link or flyer promoting this deal:

"Hey there Dumbass! Did you just buy two of the following $60 games:

Too Human
Star Wars Force Unleashed
Pure
Silent Hill Homecoming
Soul Calibur IV
Lego Batman

Now you wish you had waited for one of the holiday hits. Well your in luck, just bring your two games in and we'll trade them in for one of the following:

NBA 2k9
Dead Space
Saints Row 2
Fable 2
Fallout 3

So come on down to Gamecrazy, where we'll make you happy to take it up the ass!"

[quote name='LilPaintballer']those games have 25$ trade in value, but if u trade any games towards the fore mentioned titles you receive 20% trade in credit, making them $30 tiv[/quote]

Man they have you brain washed. Sure we all know trade in values are about half or lower on new releases, but that is just because it is now the norm and we the consumer can do nothing about it. This being said there are better options out there for knowledgeable gamers and 20% extra trade-in value in respects to this deal does not sweeten the deal. IMHO anyone who actually does this that has paid full retail for the two trade in titles needs their Gamer Card revoked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im suprised this is such a slept on deal seems preety good just like the gamestop one except less choices and no 20 out of pocket. Wish this was front page 2wks ago wen too human started to suck and soul calibur got boring

Gamestop accepted a lot of older games for the trade in though. Not just brand new releases. I traded in COD4 and Lego Indiana Jones for Fallout 3 (used the 20% and only paid $18 in the end) I used to play COD4 a lot with a friend, but he's never on anymore and Lego indiana Jones just sucked hard.

Plus they were taking games like Kung Fu Panda...KUNG FU PANDA! Who the hell is going to pay $25+ for this used?!

bread's done
Back