cag foreplay

[quote name='ItchyD']What's the schedule for cag foreplay now? I see the last one came out on a Sunday??[/QUOTE]

I think the last one came out on a Wednesday, which is going to be our standard day of release now. There was no show this week because at least one of us has had an evening commitment every night this week.

[quote name='shipwreck']I think the last one came out on a Wednesday, which is going to be our standard day of release now. There was no show this week because at least one of us has had an evening commitment every night this week.[/quote]

mrs. shipwreck, right? that's alright, not much coming out this week anyways.

[quote name='LiK']mrs. shipwreck, right? that's alright, not much coming out this week anyways.[/QUOTE]

No, it was alternating. I'd have to do something one night, she'd have something the next.

So you and the Mrs. going to be standing in front of TRU on Sunday or Wednesday? Or stroll in around 1 p.m. Wednesday after UPS gets there? :)

[quote name='MSUHitman']So you and the Mrs. going to be standing in front of TRU on Sunday or Wednesday? Or stroll in around 1 p.m. Wednesday after UPS gets there? :)[/quote]

What am I missing? What's coming out?

Edit: ooooooh, is this for the sale?

/tk

bread's done
Back