OTTcast #1 - The LEGIT Internet Radio Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='marten']Passed on an ebay deal for an older NIB premium system for 140 shipped priority.

Guaranteed !Lite-On....but he wants an eleet instead. :cool:

And yes, I saw the feedback. I also saw that it was flawless, and that paypal's backing him for 2k.

Also, that little blip about offering one of his deals a full refund because of a scratch on the clarinet didn't hurt matters either. If I get burned, it'll be the first time in 8 years on ebay.[/quote]

And the one neutral he has is because the guy is a fatass and didn't contact the seller before leaving feedback.

100 percent positive, 200 or so prior transactions, and paypal protection were enough for me to bite.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']And the one neutral he has is because the guy is a fatass and didn't contact the seller before leaving feedback.

100 percent positive, 200 or so prior transactions, and paypal protection were enough for me to bite.[/QUOTE]
"Orson Welles was a fuckin' fatass!" - Castle Rybread

" (laughter) " - Everyone

"He was!" - Castle Rybread

[quote name='Brak']Aren't you 'Rican?[/quote]

A mash-up:

White/India papa

Black/Cuban mama

So I look Messican't...

:whistle2:|

I probably look more Mexi than manjinaXL

:whistle2:(

[quote name='Brak']"Orson Welles was a fuckin' fatass!" - Castle Rybread

" (laughter) " - Everyone

"He was!" - Castle Rybread[/quote]

Damn straight. $$$$a ate himself to death. Shitty way to go out.

I guess this is kind of cool, how my boss' boss keeps leaving the building and coming back minutes later, over and over...

He's legit come and gone 4 times in thirty minutes -- and that includes getting in his vehicle and leaving the parking lot.

If a dude was sending an Elite out USPS, would the weight allow him to send it anything less than Priority? I thought they had a really low cut off for USPS First Class?

[quote name='Mojimbo']If a dude was sending an Elite out USPS, would the weight allow him to send it anything less than Priority? I thought they had a really low cut off for USPS First Class?[/quote]

They do...

He's fucking you over

[quote name='Liquid 2']Gears 2 comes out on November 7th, right?

I need a 360 by then.[/quote]

How will you play online w/ the UT network?

I already got the DC#.

He has fresh feedback for a lot of Dell notebooks so I'm not worried. I should be World at War'ing it by Wednesday then. :drool:

You'll be alright as long as they haven't registered/repaired it before, Liquid. Not sure if they can transfer it after that.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You'll be alright as long as they haven't registered/repaired it before, Liquid. Not sure if they can transfer it after that.[/QUOTE]Any way I can check if they have or haven't?

[quote name='manthing']So you're gonna pay for access?[/QUOTE]

The cocks have it so that the wifi in the dorms requires paying for, when it's free everywhere else, so I'm already paying. :/

[quote name='Liquid 2']Any way I can check if they have or haven't?[/quote]

Nope...you take a big chance of getting a bann'd box.

Why do you think everyone's so hot n' heavy to get a NEW non LO?

[quote name='Liquid 2']The cocks have it so that the wifi in the dorms requires paying for, when it's free everywhere else, so I'm already paying. :/[/quote]

That stinks...

[quote name='manthing']Nope...you take a big chance of getting a bann'd box.

Why do you think everyone's so hot n' heavy to get a NEW non LO?[/QUOTE]Non-LO?

Damn.

Why'd wubb do me dirty like that, with that thread tag?

[quote name='st0neface']Has anyone here seen Wilco in concert before?[/QUOTE]

No, but I have heard really great things. Gettin' tickets or something?

Lite On.

It's really not likely that you'd get sold a banned box. You could just ask the dude straight-up if it works on XBL.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']No, but I have heard really great things. Gettin' tickets or something?[/QUOTE]

No, just listening to Sky Blue Sky thinking that they'd be great live. For being a college town, Gainesville really never has any good concerts. I did miss The Walkmen last week though, which I'm kinda regretting.

[quote name='st0neface']No, just listening to Sky Blue Sky thinking that they'd be great live. For being a college town, Gainesville really never has any good concerts. I did miss The Walkmen last week though, which I'm kinda regretting.[/QUOTE]

Ah, gotcha. And that sucks about getting no good shows. Luckily I'm close to Boston and Providence so I'm pretty much all set. TV on the Radio show tonight. *explodes*

I tried out those Al Capone Sweets, st0neface.

Can't say I was a fan. It was like they couldn't decide if they wanted to be a cigar or a cigarette.

I think that might be why I like them, I don't like cigarettes and I'm rarely in the mood for smoking an entire cigar. I did kill another pack last night on a vodka binge.

I had to wake up this morning and go to Sandbridge Beach about an hour away from my house for my geo class. I spent more time driving than I did at the beach.

The 5k that my family participated in today went fairly well. I took some video and pictures and then just listened to the new Murs album while nothing interesting was happening.

My Dad got 3rd place for his age group and my Mom got 2nd place for her age group.

[quote name='st0neface']I think that might be why I like them, I don't like cigarettes and I'm rarely in the mood for smoking an entire cigar. I did kill another pack last night on a vodka binge.[/QUOTE]
I can see that. I never smoke cigars unless I'm with some friends, but I don't mind cigarettes (if they're good ones, that is).

I did buy a pack of Fantasia lights though. The multitude of colors is absolutely hilarious.

[quote name='Eviltude']I can visualize Liquid smoking a light pink colored cigarette.[/QUOTE]
The first one I smoked was a pink one. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back