HAVE: 360, PS3, PC games, CHEAP, FREEBIES_______WANT: PAYPAL, 360 & PC GAMES, BLU-RAY

TehKyosho

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lower feedback ships first.
PAYPAL is preferred. Although, I will accept other forms of payment if necessary.
All games come with ORIGINAL CASE and MANUAL and in near MINT condition unless otherwise stated.
Pics can be taken upon request.

I ship using bubble mailers or padded envelopes. $4.80 priority USPS w/ Delivery Confirmation.
MAINLY LOOKING TO SELL, BUT FEEL FREE TO GIVE ME YOUR OFFERS!
I RESPOND TO PM'S WITHIN 24 HOURS.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend
:hot: - High Want OR difficult to trade away
:cold: - Low Want OR easy to trade away
:bomb: - Take this crap NOW!!!
:shipfree: - PM codes

Freebies!(With trade/purchase)
:360: 48 Hour Xbox Live Trial Code
:360: OXM DEMO DISKS 56 - 91 and counting
:pc: Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield (OEM, CDKEY included)
:pc: Star Wars: X Wing Alliance (Jewel Case)
:pc: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (OEM)
:pc: Unreal Tournament (Jewel Case)

A LOT of Official Xbox Magazines and PC Gamers (PM if interested)

Haves
:360: The Darkness
:360: Dark Sector

:pc: Battlestations: Midway
:pc: Shadowrun
:pc: The Witcher (OEM)

Wants (will buy if price is right.)
$ PAYPAL :hot::hot::hot:

Thanks for Looking!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='luca714']do u have xbox live membership?[/quote]

I have a sliver account right now because I don't really play online. That's why I'm selling the 12 month card.

[quote name='stewie75']CML for MGS4[/quote]

PM'd you

i have the warhawk bundle for ps3 with the bluetooth headset. im interested in ya wow code and xbl

you said it was 90 days for the wow code?

[quote name='truthekid']i have the warhawk bundle for ps3 with the bluetooth headset. im interested in ya wow code and xbl

you said it was 90 days for the wow code?[/quote]

Yea, the WOW code is 90 days. I already have offers from people to buy thw WOW and xbox live codes though.

[quote name='bryenfury']Question why do you ship priority and not first class?
Three days vs 2 days is not to big of a difference.[/quote]

Because priority is the cheapest shipping option they give you on usps.com. I print the shipping labels online and just drop them off in a mailbox.

bread's done
Back