Win an 80GB PS3 and LittleBigPlanet from Goozex and CAG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goozex

Official Representative
[preview][img-l=4668]2858[/img-l]Goozex, Cheapy Award winner for Best Trading Website, is giving away an 80GB PS3 & LittleBigPlanet to a lucky CAG. To enter the drawing, new sign ups should register with coupon code CAG and you'll also receive 100 points immediately which you can use to get a free game! Current Goozex CAGs can enter the contest by posting your Goozex username here.

Continue reading for more on the contest and Goozex![/preview]

Hey everyone,

Goozex is back with another great giveaway for the CAG community! It has been a while since we've been here and so we wanted to come back with our biggest prize giveaway yet: PlayStation 3 and a copy of LittleBigPlanet.

For the uninitiated: Goozex is the leading online video game trading site today. We connect members across North America to trade games directly between themselves for Goozex points, which they can use to get other games for only $1. So instead of trading in your game for only a few bucks and losing all its value, you trade with other gamers and get the real value of the game.

Probably the real reason why CAG members have enjoyed Goozex for a couple of years now is because you can save on average $16.50 per game trade. That is the definition of CheapAssGamer! It also means you can get more games coming to you than you have time to play.

Join today and get a FREE game on us! When you sign-up you will get 100 points that you can use to get a free game and test out the site.

Promo Details:
Prize: PlayStation 3 (80 GB) & LittleBigPlanet
Start Date: October 13
End Date: October 27 (midnight PST)
Giveaway winner announced on October 28, 2008.
How to enter: Join Goozex and enter coupon code: CAG
Click here to Join Now

Legal Rules

FAQ:
Q. Can existing CAG/Goozex members enter?
A. Yes! Just make a post on this thread that you're a member and the nickname you have on Goozex so that we can include you in the final drawing

Q. North America = ??
A. USA, Canada, Bermuda

Q. Where can I learn more about Goozex?
A. By clicking here

Q. Is Goozex legit?
A. Yes. The CAG community votes us the best earlier this year. EGM and GamesRadar also selected us as the best game trading site.

Good luck to everyone who enters! Special thanks to CheapyD for letting us set this contest up.

Happy Trading!

-Goozex

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep up the great work and the cool contests! I've traded many many games through this site and it is by far the best value. A really great place to find many PC games that have been lost to time everywhere else.

Also cool to know that I live like 5 minutes away from Goozex HQ!

Would love to be added to the contest:

Nickname: Thrawn

Sweet. I want to play Little Big Planet, but don't have a PS3. That would be awesome if I won.

Goozex Username: scurker

So if we're already signed up, all we have to do is post here and we're in?

I kept forgettign to sign up for this, found out about it like 6 months ago. The contest definatly helped remind me to sign up!

Here's my account:

DaftPunkFan37

Thank you Goozex for setting up this great contest and great prize! If I can get this, then i'll actually be able to use my 720p TV to it's fullest extent!

edit: I can't decide if I want 007:Nightfire or Metroid Prime with my free points, or buy something!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back