PS3 NBA 09 Inside something $26
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#4892 SadPanda99

SadPanda99

I hate know it alls

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:53 PM

I remember I did this a long time ago with the copy I rented from gamefly. It can be installed an unlimited amount from one disc and as long as you don't delete both expansions they won't ever expire. It easily adds another twenty hours to the game and they are both really fun.

Great, I find this out after I just traded in a copy, and no other copies are within my area :(
Posted Image

PM me to trade for EA PGA 11, MMA, Shift 2 Season Passes

#4893 vanilla_shakin_it

vanilla_shakin_it

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:55 PM

How much is Dark knight blu-ray at BB?

29.99. It sells on amazon for 23.99 so since I paid credit I didn't mind paying extra. They still sell their dvds for the obscene 24.99 amount.

#4894 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:57 PM

Is PS3 Armored Core still as good a trade as it was last week?

#4895 vanilla_shakin_it

vanilla_shakin_it

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:58 PM

Is PS3 Armored Core still as good a trade as it was last week?

I believe gamestop raised the price back up to 49.99

#4896 Ragnorok64

Ragnorok64

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:00 PM

I believe gamestop raised the price back up to 49.99

I've got some coming on order.

#4897 newlu

newlu

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:07 PM

no prob man :-D tho i already confirmed :360:AITD = $19 and :wii: = $23

:ps3:Golden Axe: Beast Rider - $26
:ps3:Warhawk WITH HEADSET (muy importante) = $23

\

Thanks a lot!

#4898 io

io

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:14 PM

Wait, doesn't this deal only apply to select titles?
http://www.amazon.co..._rd_i=193640011

D'oh! It does appear that way. Dammit, I guess I won't bother with the VV then. I got the info about the B2G1 Blu-ray via an email from Amazon and it doesn't mention any restrictions to selected titles on there. The bastards - I hate that bait and switch crap...

GS TIV from 12/9 (prebonus)

:wii: Rockstar Table Tennis $9

Is this right? If so, this went UP $3 at GS which just seems unlikely.

Oblivion GOTY PS3 - $20

Oh, man, I am so glad it was still $49.99 at GS yesterday when I was in there. I even looked it up on the web site just to make sure the store didn't have an old tag - $49.99 online too. I guess it dropped overnight or something. Strange that BBV would have the PS3 version lower, especially on this game since it is a "newer" release for PS3 than 360.

Just a little extra info to those who are flipping Oblivion GOTY... if you own a 360 and a regular copy of oblivion, install the GOTY content before trading it in. Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles for free, that's all I'm saying.

Yeah, I thought about doing that but I had just gotten one of the misprinted GotY editions (NEW) from Gamecrazy a few months back for $29.99. Then I sold the used regular edition I had on eBay. I suppose I could sell the sealed GotY and look for a used regular at Blockbuster :lol:. In any case, I guess it wouldn't hurt to install the content now anyway. Do you just pop in Disc 2 and run it and it installs automatically?

In other news, I'm updating the second post with new trade-in values and dates - ought to be current through this post in a few minutes...

#4899 DarkRider23

DarkRider23

hates hoarders

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:33 PM

29.99. It sells on amazon for 23.99 so since I paid credit I didn't mind paying extra. They still sell their dvds for the obscene 24.99 amount.

And surprisingly, people buy the overpriced DVDs.

Did anyone have trouble finding the GOTY editions of Oblivion at their local Gamestops? I stopped by 2 stores that supposedly have the GOTY edition and I couldn't find them. I saw the regular Oblivions, but not the GOTY editions.

#4900 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:36 PM

Yeah, I thought about doing that but I had just gotten one of the misprinted GotY editions (NEW) from Gamecrazy a few months back for $29.99. Then I sold the used regular edition I had on eBay. I suppose I could sell the sealed GotY and look for a used regular at Blockbuster :lol:. In any case, I guess it wouldn't hurt to install the content now anyway. Do you just pop in Disc 2 and run it and it installs automatically?

Yeah, pop in disc 2 and it will bring up the install screen. You can check/uncheck either of the two expansions and install. It takes a few minutes, but then you're all set to trade it in.

Did anyone have trouble finding the GOTY editions of Oblivion at their local Gamestops? I stopped by 2 stores that supposedly have the GOTY edition and I couldn't find them. I saw the regular Oblivions, but not the GOTY editions.

Mine had one, and it was hidden behind a bunch of other games, in the wrong spot.

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

Make your pledge today towards this years Extra-Life Charity 24-Hour Marathon!  All donations over $25 will receive a free 3d-printed and hand painted gift!  PM me for details!  http://www.extra-lif...nt/brokenpinata  JUST ADDED:  A progressive raffle!  The more donations received, the more prizes that are added! Check out my Twitch page for info! 

#4901 heatdolphins45

heatdolphins45

Wade County CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:11 AM

Yep, I can confirm Table Tennis(Wii) has a base TIV of $9 at EB/GS. As for Spyro: The Eternal Night(Wii), that is now down to $6 Base making it a $9.99 -> $8.40 flip.
Posted Image"Limits, like fear, is just an illusion," Michael Jordan.
Posted Image
Currently Playing:
:ps3: Black Ops
:psp: Burnout Legends

#4902 Lethal04

Lethal04

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:25 AM

And surprisingly, people buy the overpriced DVDs.

call them before and ask if they have any in stock and then they usually can hold it for you if they do. if you go to the store and don't see it ask the employee or check behind boxes around where it should be. also look at the bottom shelf, sometimes random or excess games will be at the bottom.

#4903 bigdaddybruce44

bigdaddybruce44

Murders & Executions

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:30 AM

Yes, always scan the entire used section of a particular system. It's a utter and complete pain in the ass, but unfortunately, most stores are not completely organized. Most recently, I found a copy of Left 4 Dead on the bottom rack with a bunch of other newer games. It would seem that an employee just tossed the cases there recently.

#4904 Jesse757x

Jesse757x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:54 AM

traded in :ps3: singstar (from sears)today at bb and the mics at gamestop 9.97-> 39.57. :D

#4905 gi60

gi60

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

traded in :ps3: singstar (from sears)today at bb and the mics at gamestop 9.97-> 39.57. :D

Did you just traded the game at BB without the mics? it should only gets $ 16 or $ 19. They might call you asking for the mics. :)

How much do you get for the mics in GS?

#4906 Jesse757x

Jesse757x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:03 AM

Did you just traded the game at BB without the mics? it should only gets $ 16 or $ 19. They might call you asking for the mics. :)

How much do you get for the mics in GS?

whoops. they didn't ask for the mics lol. I don't think they will though because I've traded warhawk, and eoj (game only) there. Gamestop only gives 3.25 before edge. the game gets 36. I traded it at blockbuster.

#4907 DrNo888

DrNo888

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:04 AM

Wait! Which Singstar is this?
I was at Sears on Sunday and they were all full priced.
=========================
Posted Image

#4908 salparadise78

salparadise78

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:08 AM

some TIV that hung tight:

Xbox 360
Golden Axe Beast Rider: $25

Wii
Alone in the Dark: $23

PS3
Brothers in Arms HH - $26

#4909 Jesse757x

Jesse757x

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:09 AM

Wait! Which Singstar is this?
I was at Sears on Sunday and they were all full priced.

the regular one with the red packaging. it was on clearance for $25 but it should ring up for 10

#4910 StarKnightX

StarKnightX

will hook you up

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:11 AM

Just to bring a ray of sunshine to the thread...

B1G1 free ($14.99 and under, used) starts Dec. 23rd and will go until sometime at the beginning of January.

To add to the good news, keep in mind that Gamestop typically has a B2G1 free every year right after Christmas... another perfect storm?!? :bouncy:

Nice. But too bad the current GS trade-in deal ends around then. Hopefully the $10 bonus for 2 next gen titles will return right afterwards, though, as it is a necessary ingredient for the perfect storm.

But now I wish I had held off buying that Super Swing Golf Season 2 the other day. I know for sure I'll hold off on buying Spiderwick Chronicles, now, though.

Thanks a ton for the super-advance warning (seriously, I don't think we've ever gotten this much advance warning of a Blockbuster sale before). And just when I was wondering where you had gone off to Warner :lol:.

Saw this all posted yesterday. Now since I'm an idiot and not as familiar/experienced with flipping as others here , I have to ask the dumb question , what exactly is the "perfect storm"? Or more to the point what makes the perfect storm good , or how does one take advantage of it?

If everything plays out ideally like everyone is hoping , I'd like to be able to get in on this , especially since I wasn't able to get in on the excellent HWV flipping that happened a few months back.

#4911 io

io

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:46 AM

Saw this all posted yesterday. Now since I'm an idiot and not as familiar/experienced with flipping as others here , I have to ask the dumb question , what exactly is the "perfect storm"? Or more to the point what makes the perfect storm good , or how does one take advantage of it?

If everything plays out ideally like everyone is hoping , I'd like to be able to get in on this , especially since I wasn't able to get in on the excellent HWV flipping that happened a few months back.

It was very simply the B1G1 sale running concurrently with GS having $10 extra for 2 next-gen trade-ins. Thus we were able to move massive amounts of cheap 360 games (since all the PS3 and Wii stuff was $16.99 or higher at the time) no one else wanted (Spiderman 3, etc) from Blockbuster to GS for a substantial boost in credit. In the past (and currently) we were happy to break even or just gain a little. On that sale you were able to double your credit from BB -> GS easily. And of course, as now, there were plenty of ways to get credit back to BB from GS to keep the cycle going.

What we don't know about this time is what, if any, promo GS will have after the current one ends (on Dec 25th). There are only two days of overlap with the upcoming B1G1 and the current GS 30% trade-in promo (Dec 23/24)... And given that that will be the first day or two of the sale and things might be YMMV at BBV it might be difficult. But even without any sort of trade-in promo at GS there are some good things to use. It just wouldn't be a "perfect storm"...

Given all that, I am going to start expanding the list in the OP of "good" cheap games at Blockbuster to include pretty much anything that is $14.99 or less that is easy to find. So if there are any games you see at multiple stores post them here and I'll add them to that list. Then that can be the starting point for what to get when B1G1 starts up.

In other news, I was able to purchase a Vanilla Visa gift card with no problem today using my store account credit - even with 3 other employees there teaching a newbie how to do trade-ins ;).

#4912 hukt

hukt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:46 AM

sears is very very ymmv on clearance my store never has any of the deals listed but definitely worth a stop if you are around there anyways
Posted Image

#4913 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:49 AM

Does anyone have a complete list of what Gift Cards BB sells? Might do some final XMAS shopping there this year.

Also, what are the BEST flips right now? Oblivion GOTY 360 seems to be the best worthwhile one

#4914 animemaniac14

animemaniac14

Do the Monkey w/Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 01:56 AM

dude...c'mon...asking for TIVs is one thing...but neglecting to check the first/second post...unacceptable...

[DVDs=727] [VGs=434

Free Gift Cards > Sex with a Blueshirt

#4915 doubledown

doubledown

Funky Daddy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:00 AM

Sorry, I'm off my game....work took away the Internet. It appears nothing much new in the past day.

Sorry about that...

#4916 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:03 AM

sears is very very ymmv on clearance my store never has any of the deals listed but definitely worth a stop if you are around there anyways

Luckily singstar bundle can be searched via website
http://www.sears.com...05_05896250000P

#4917 animemaniac14

animemaniac14

Do the Monkey w/Me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:12 AM

In my mind asking for TIV's is also stupid.

hence y i slapped a big "IGNORE" on your posts the first time deadlykeyboard...sometimes it's good to just contribute to the thread out of altruism...instead of being a jerk and withholding TIVs which eliminates the entire purpose of a forum where people discuss and contribute even if they receive nothing in return (hence the altruism bit)

[DVDs=727] [VGs=434

Free Gift Cards > Sex with a Blueshirt

#4918 jraypeon

jraypeon

I've made a huge mistake.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:22 AM

Luckily singstar bundle can be searched via website
http://www.sears.com...05_05896250000P

I can't find the option to see if its in stock at my local store... only to get it shipped for pickup. Is there a hidden option or something?

#4919 irishsoccermbw

irishsoccermbw

Prosecution Rests

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:24 AM

I can't find the option to see if its in stock at my local store... only to get it shipped for pickup. Is there a hidden option or something?

Pick up means they have it in store?

These are the two options:
Out of Stock
Available

Only one of the 3 stores near me has it in stock.

#4920 deadlykeyboard

deadlykeyboard

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 December 2008 - 02:30 AM

Yes, always scan the entire used section of a particular system. It's a utter and complete pain in the ass, but unfortunately, most stores are not completely organized. Most recently, I found a copy of Left 4 Dead on the bottom rack with a bunch of other newer games. It would seem that an employee just tossed the cases there recently.

How much was the used Left 4 Dead?