General OTT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']The single standout is a cover of Spirit of Radio. :|[/QUOTE]

I kind of want to play Walk and Youth Gone Wild.

Edit: And Still of the Night.

[quote name='DT778']The Giants are getting punked.[/quote]

Manning's fault completely. You don't throw lazy 5 yard sideline passes and not expect someone to jump the route.

Grow an arm or make the receiver jump for it.

My bro bet me $100 that I cant eat 5 Baconators in under an hour. Rules are that I have to finish all 5 within an hour and I cant puke any of it up.

I wanna do it for the money but I dont even wanna think about how my body's gonna feel in the following hours.

[quote name='TheRock88']My bro bet me $100 that I cant eat 5 Baconators in under an hour. Rules are that I have to finish all 5 within an hour and I cant puke any of it up.

I wanna do it for the money but I dont even wanna think about how my body's gonna feel in the following hours.[/QUOTE]
You can probably get 3 down with some effort. After that, it ain't gonna seem worth it to you.

[quote name='TheRock88']My bro bet me $100 that I cant eat 5 Baconators in under an hour. Rules are that I have to finish all 5 within an hour and I cant puke any of it up.

I wanna do it for the money but I dont even wanna think about how my body's gonna feel in the following hours.[/quote]

How big is a baconator compared to some other burgers? I have never had one before...

I think I could eat it all no problem if I started on an empty stomach, but later that day or the next day it would be living hell.

I'm thinking I can finish 1 in 2 minutes, the second one in about 5 min, then just spread the time out and eat one about every 7 min or so.

I had one a couple of months ago and it wasnt that big (kinad like a bigger BK stacker). Was still kinda hungry after eating it.

Jesus Christ! How many OTTs have you all gone through?

Sigh. Tried to unwind. Filled up a number of pages messing around in my sketchbook. Things started getting weird. Here's a peek:

Heart's just not in it tonight. I have no explanation, nor excuse, for smoking naked mullet dude.

[quote name='darthbudge']Night OTT.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and mods please do not delete the GGT. We don't need all those people coming over here to the OTT.[/QUOTE]Damn, you like to kiss everyone's ass. You were just saying how you welcomed them before.

[quote name='TheRock88']No, I'm about 5'7 160 lbs.

I do have this weird thing where I can eat a full meal and be hungry again in about 1-2 hours.[/QUOTE]

That's called metabolism.

[quote name='TheRock88']I'm already in a match with Trakan and co. I dont know if they'll let you in or not.[/QUOTE]

Way to be a jerk :^|

Jimbo, Baconator is from Wendy's.

baconator.png

I was just playing random games and they PMed me first. Sorry.:grouphug:

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']I have a very fast metabolism, too.

Are the Rock Band drums going to work with Rock Revolution?[/QUOTE]

From now on, all instruments have to work with every rhythm game.

[quote name='TheRock88']Jimbo, Baconator is from Wendy's.

baconator.png

[/quote]

I usually only go to Wendy for the fries (they and WHite Castle have the best) or chicken nuggets...but DAMN! that looks :drool:

My freshmen year, the entire hall I lived, we were all friends. We'd all go to dinner and do shit together. We were the tightest group of people in the building including the RA on our floor, he was just another one of the guys.
On the WSU campus at the time there was only one place to eat open after 7, and that was a place called Flick's (fast food with old movie posters and such). So, the RA is was a decent sized guy, his nickname was GC, grilled cheese, named so by his victory in a grilled cheese eating contest.

Anyway, he also ran a local radio show late night, and we'd all call in and provide him with stuff to do, we were probably the only people actually listening at the time. So one night, he starts talking about how he was damn hungry and was talking about how he could eat the entire Flick's menu in one sitting.

Of course, we instantly call him on it and eventually set up this thing called the Flick's challenge. He has to eat one of everything on the dinner/lunch menu (they did serve breakfast too, but we were trying to be reasonable), and we would pay for anything he could eat + 20$. For anything he didn't eat, he would have to pay us the menu price for it.

Now, seeing as it was just a grill, it was basically, fries, curly fries, a couple burgers, chicken sandwich, hot dogs, corndogs, veggie burger, a drink, a salad and a milk shake.

He got through a single burger, the double burger, fries, a shake, the chicken sandwich, a corndog, the salad, and part of the veggie burger. Then he lost it. All over the table. It was not a pretty sight. The place used plastic baskets with a wax paper covering to server the food in, and we filled three of those up by the time he was done puking his guts out. He felt like shit the rest of the night and well into the next day.

To this day, he still owes us for the shit he didn't eat. It comes up in conversation from time to time as a joke now days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back