The get better soon Bayxter and X OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Shoot dat bitch!" - CaseyRybread, referring to a propane tank

Here's the whole line, actually:

"Shoot dat bitch! I told him to shoot dat bitch! He shoulda shot dat bitch!" - CastleRybread, in reference to X not shooting a propane tank

[quote name='Brak']Here's the whole line, actually:

"Shoot dat bitch! I told him to shoot dat bitch! He shoulda shot dat bitch!" - CastleRybread, in reference to X not shooting a propane tank[/QUOTE]

If he would have shot that bitch he would have killed that $$$$a.

[quote name='lordwow']The key to a good research paper is quoting as much as possible.[/QUOTE]

+1

Last one I wrote I don't think I had a single line not cited.

[quote name='lordwow']The key to a good research paper is ripping shit off the internet, and cut and pasting at ludicrous speeds.[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote name='lordwow']The key to a good research paper is quoting as much as possible.[/quote]
Well i've got quite a few quotes. The thing i'm having trouble with, is that the paper is for a music class, so it's supposed to be on a composer's music and not really the composer. I'm used to writing biographical papers, so i keep wanting to write more about Mozart than his music.

Oh, and my teacher is old and cranky, he won't let us use any net sources. He says using the library is "part of the college experience."

Get used to it, most research is done through journal articles. If you're lucky, like I was, most of the journals will be available online through your school's website.

You guys are lucky, I have to do my Research paper with 75% interviews.

Next week I have to Interview five people who are "Near death" ... Whheeeeeeee.

[quote name='lordwow']Get used to it, most research is done through journal articles. If you're lucky, like I was, most of the journals will be available online through your school's website.[/quote]
Actually i picked up 2 books that i'm using for research. Almost used a third, but it was fucking huge. It would have taken me months to comb through it.

Marten, the ______ store didn't have that Sam Adams Winter Sampler. :[

At least I don't think it did; I couldn't go with my friend since I was studying for a test tomorrow, and he couldn't find it.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Marten, the ______ store didn't have that Sam Adams Winter Sampler. :[

At least I don't think it did; I couldn't go with my friend since I was studying for a test tomorrow, and he couldn't find it.[/quote]

It'll come out sooner or later. The summer pack is still out and about around here.

All else fails, check Costco. They should have the man-sized version of it (24 bottles).

[quote name='marten']It'll come out sooner or later. The summer pack is still out and about around here.

All else fails, check Costco. They should have the man-sized version of it (24 bottles).[/QUOTE]
Damn, you shoulda told me it wasn't out, $$$$a!

[quote name='Mojimbo']Dang, I was hoping _______ _ would be TN,TD.[/QUOTE]
It is, just Dead Space is "Wow." Like, I've said that a bunch of times already. The game's style is off the hook.
[quote name='TheRock88']Any crap your pants scenes yet zew?[/QUOTE]

A couple. It's not as scary as Silent Hill 5, but it'll get your heart bumpin'.

RE4 in space, son.

[quote name='Mojimbo']You're 14, how many films of his could you have possibly seen? Platoon and JFK on cable?[/quote]

I'm willing to bet I have seen more movies of his than you have.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Damn, you shoulda told me it wasn't out, $$$$a![/quote]

It should be out. 99 bottles has the cranberry flavor already.

I'll ask the guys there Thursday.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I've seen pretty much everything except for NBK.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure the bluray version just came out with a cool flip book inside the case. It's personally one of my favorite films of his because Tarantino wrote it and you can really tell.

Highlights from previous OTT...

[quote name='Moxio']...Except that flicking a piece of gum at your back would completely throw you out of commission. :|

Braximus
Strengths:
Can wear knit caps
Has an outrageously hairy chest

Weaknesses:
Back is made of balsa wood
Digestive systems gets so clogged even Drano can't fix it[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='Mojimbo']A __gg_t?[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Manswers is a pretty cool show if you just wanna have some quality LinkinTime over some hot ladies.[/quote]

What is it? Never heard of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back