Cheap Games at Target via Amazon: VF5 (360) $15, Rainbow Six Vegas (360) $10 added

I've heard some negative things about this game (game too short, throwaway plot) but I've heard the game-play was fun so I think I'm gonna bite. Thanks, OP!

Anyone know if this game's been given trophies or not?

Pretty sweet deal for about $20, even better if you combine it with something to get free shipping.

Nevermind, ships from Target, no free shipping...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the post, OP - although could you add that it's through Amazon Marketplace and Target instead of just Amazon? I ran into this thread thinking I would be getting away with a $15 game since I have Prime.

Still a great deal, just nitpicking. :D

there is no combine for free shipping since it's offered by target through amazon. but nevertheless this game is awesome at this price. even if it is short, the game was fun to play.

[quote name='grifter_mcgraw']I've heard some negative things about this game (game too short, throwaway plot) but I've heard the game-play was fun so I think I'm gonna bite. Thanks, OP!

Anyone know if this game's been given trophies or not?[/quote]

No trophies. Check the PS3 forum trophy thread for the games that do have trophies. As far as the game is concerned? Story is forgettable, length is unbelievably short (Force Unleashed short). If you like a hack and slash, though.

The price on this deal is great.

[quote name='Teqonix']Thanks for the post, OP - although could you add that it's through Amazon Marketplace and Target instead of just Amazon? I ran into this thread thinking I would be getting away with a $15 game since I have Prime.

Still a great deal, just nitpicking. :D[/quote]

Changed it. Better? :D

[quote name='dyeknom']No trophies. Check the PS3 forum trophy thread for the games that do have trophies. As far as the game is concerned? Story is forgettable, length is unbelievably short (Force Unleashed short). If you like a hack and slash, though.

The price on this deal is great.[/quote]
its not just hack and slash... it makes pretty good use of the sixaxis motion sensor. the acting and character development was great.

Also in for 1. Thanks. I missed it when Target clearanced it in store (never got lower than $29.98 before it sold out) so this is almost as good as getting it for $14.98 in store

[quote name='JMEPO']Great deal! I'm gonna buy a ton and sell them to Goozex for 1000 points![/QUOTE]

it's at 750 on goozex and no one wants them... good luck with your master plan, killface.

The gameplay and plot are so fun and strong, I didn't even get upset with the short length of the game...and thats after paying full retail for it! By far the best acting in any game in years, I believe....also, its just poetry in motion to watch. Get it if you havent played it!

[quote name='jousley']By far the best acting in any game in years[/QUOTE]

now, i haven't played heavenly sword, but i find it hard to believe that it's better than uncharted... that game is unbelievably well acted.

Target.com has it for $14.98 too but says in store only. Of course, it's been cleared out months ago, when I couldn't even find a single copy within 100-mile radius in my area.

I'm in for 1. Shipping is $3.32 for me. Reasonably but odd changes.

[quote name='buckythekat']wonder if Amazon will price match Target or at least drop their price some the morning[/quote]
I don't know. Looking at the magic price point, it seems like Target just unearthed a hidden box of the game and wanted to clear them out at their last clearance price.

It's a great game, just a bit short and it had some frame rate issues but only when there was hundreds of enemies on screen (literally). Voice acting and motions are awesome. I would definitately recommend this at 20$.

[quote name='eau']I don't know. Looking at the magic price point, it seems like Target just unearthed a hidden box of the game and wanted to clear them out at their last clearance price.[/QUOTE]

Most likely to clear way for a GH edition

well, you can do this. Go to best buy and buy it for 60.00 and take it to the customer service and get it price matched and you will get extra 10% off on the price difference. so, it will com up to around 10.50 plus tax.

here is the best buy price

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...sword&lp=1&type=product&cp=1&id=1149208575852

here is target price

http://www.target.com/PlayStation-3...=UTF8&index=target&rh=k:heavenly sword&page=1

Brand new copy on amazon apart from target sells for 40.00, so that is about $20 profit for each game sold.

I think $15 is my sweet spot. I cannot justify paying for shipping when I have Prime. Back to waiting, not like I was going to play it immediately anyway.

[quote name='shadowkast']ADD: Vitrua Tennis 3 $4.98 (PS3) OP. Might as well throw a good five dollar game in if ur gonna bite[/quote]
virtua tennis 3 for 5 bucks! oh man... way too cool! thanks :)

I just looked for this deal at the link and it was gone, back up to $56.99. I went back to Amazon and searched for the game by name and it came up at $14.99. It let me purchase it, I hope it goes through!! Great price for this game!!

[quote name='YoshiFan1']Simpsons Game is $12.48 and Genji is $7.48

I wish it was easier to search for stuff.[/quote]

categorize (can't spell but what I mean is)

start in video games tab click>playstation 3>games>select price range>scroll through a few pages

found the two games you mentioned as well but cause of lower review scores didn't mention as I did virtua tennis.

Found these (in a matter of 5 mins) while looking for filler with the die hard blu-ray deal that came and went

[quote name='amwtx844']I just looked for this deal at the link and it was gone, back up to $56.99. I went back to Amazon and searched for the game by name and it came up at $14.99. It let me purchase it, I hope it goes through!! Great price for this game!![/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how you could do that. I tried and failed.

Found some more, Alien Syndrome for Wii $12.48, Prince of Persia Wii $7.48

I'm checking the PSP games now, I'll post anything if I find it

LOL the one hour I'm away from CAG and this deal pops up. I've been looking for HS under $20 for a long time. I guess I have a big enough backlog of games that I don't mind continuing to wait for a similar to show up. Just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Just got done with the PSP games, the only thing was Alien Syndrome for $9.98. I'm going to attempt to try the PS2 section but that is going to take a while since it is 404 games to look through.

Ok I'm done with the PS2 games, nothing great:
Sims 2 Castaway $9.98
March Maddness 08 $7.48
Golden Compass $7.48
Rise To Honor, $4.98

bread's done
Back