Da 808 State

• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#361 jbz

jbz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:21 AM

If any of you guys get the @Gamer mag and want to get Mass Effect 2 on the 360 for $5, there's one more copy at the BB near Iwilei.

#362 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:05 AM

I wish there was a PS3 copy to get the dlc included but oh well. Has anyone tried pm'ing NFS the run from Target to Bestbuy for $19.99?

#363 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:21 PM

Has anyone tried pm'ing NFS the run from Target to Bestbuy for $19.99?

No sir. In an unrelated topic I will be checking out Toys R Us this morning and will report back with some possible clearance drops. Might fuel a thread revival?

#364 jbz

jbz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 07:27 PM

Let's do it.

#365 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 March 2012 - 10:21 PM

No sir. In an unrelated topic I will be checking out Toys R Us this morning and will report back with some possible clearance drops. Might fuel a thread revival?

FYI I called yesterday about SR3 CE for PS3 and they said none. I did the NFS the run pm to BB and they did it not problem, didnt even call for stock.

#366 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 04:58 PM

Sorry for the lateness but to follow up on my post from earlier Toys R Us is a wasteland. Same goes for Stadium Target clearance. Hope that saves a trip for anyone feeling brave enough to search for drops.

#367 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

I should have mentioned that. I went to TRus last Saturday to pick up a BB hoop for my kids. On the plus side, if anyone's still looking for a $5 Rage, BB aiea has a bunch for either console. :D

#368 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

I should have mentioned that. I went to TRus last Saturday to pick up a BB hoop for my kids. On the plus side, if anyone's still looking for a $5 Rage, BB aiea has a bunch for either console. :D

Jumped on that Rage the other day as well. Doubt I'll ever play it but I couldn't deny it for $5.

#369 jbz

jbz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:12 AM

Rage is a good game to play for $5. The ending sucks balls, but worth $5.

I bought Tiger Woods for $35 at Stadium Target. I think there's one PS3 left but the cashier said they are going to change the price soon.

Both Best Buy's have Final Fantasy XIII-2 in stock (both consoles), but only the Iwilei one has the novella version (360 only).

#370 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:53 AM

Rage is a good game to play for $5. The ending sucks balls, but worth $5.

I bought Tiger Woods for $35 at Stadium Target. I think there's one PS3 left but the cashier said they are going to change the price soon.

Both Best Buy's have Final Fantasy XIII-2 in stock (both consoles), but only the Iwilei one has the novella version (360 only).

Really? I must have missed the novella. But I wasn't really looking for it so my loss. What exactly does it describe? A recap of FF XIII?

I played a few beginning missions of Rage and kinda like how compact the missions are. I'm more into short bursts of gaming and Rage plus NFS the run are like that so I was glad when it hit $20.

#371 jbz

jbz

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 04:56 PM

The novella was in these bigger plastic boxes protecting it. I think it's just a recap like you suggested. It's not much from what I read and I'm sure there' scans of it online. I'm not a FF or video game collector so it didn't matter to me. The trade in value of the PS3 was higher on Amazon so I went with that one.

re: Rage, make sure you do all the side missions before the main story ones because unlike Borderlands and other games, you can't go back in and finish them once the story ends.

#372 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 April 2012 - 10:57 PM

The novella was in these bigger plastic boxes protecting it. I think it's just a recap like you suggested. It's not much from what I read and I'm sure there' scans of it online. I'm not a FF or video game collector so it didn't matter to me. The trade in value of the PS3 was higher on Amazon so I went with that one.

re: Rage, make sure you do all the side missions before the main story ones because unlike Borderlands and other games, you can't go back in and finish them once the story ends.

:shock:

I can't believe they would do that. It'll add so much replay value. Glad to hear you got a TW 13. At least it indicates our targets are sync'd with the mainland ones for glitches. Not so much with BB, but its getting better there.

#373 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:38 AM

Walmart in Kahului (Maui) has WoW Cataclysm: Collector's Edition for $25. It's still $70 everywhere else and around $60 online. Last I checked they had about 6 left.

#374 person123

person123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 03:41 AM

Walmart in Kahului (Maui) has WoW Cataclysm: Collector's Edition for $25. It's still $70 everywhere else and around $60 online. Last I checked they had about 6 left.

I noticed that walmart had a clearance section now and they had choke of those things maybe 40 of them but last I checked it was $40 here at Pearl City one. I want them to drop to $20 then I'd defiantly get one.

#375 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:54 AM

They also have Halo Reach LEs, but they have them at $40 and they aren't selling any. They're not really selling anything in the clearance section; everything is still there every time I check. They had the Rock Band AC/DC Fan Pack for $20, then $15, then $10, so I'm waiting for them to do the same thing on Reach and Cataclysm.

#376 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:37 AM

Has anyone pre-ordered ME3 for the gift card? I was thinking of getting Max Payne 3 this way and was wondering if they follow through on this.

#377 person123

person123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:55 AM

You know I thought the WoW Cata collectors edition couldn't get lower than $20 I saw 2 weeks ago, I went in today to the Pearl City store and it was $8...thats like 90% off retail price. Guess they really wanted to get rid of that stuff to drop it that much.

#378 kiyomasa

kiyomasa

ポケモン

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:11 AM

Used dollar game guides at book off pearl ridge mall.
Particullarly, I saw homefront collectors guide for a dollar.
There are some others but none were for new releases.

#379 person123

person123

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2012 - 02:32 AM

wonder how much they buy game guides for. I have some guides I got for 1cent from GS / BBY last year.

#380 kiyomasa

kiyomasa

ポケモン

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:54 AM

I've sold some books there last year. They don't give you much money....

#381 kiyomasa

kiyomasa

ポケモン

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:04 AM

halo reach limited edition at sears ala moana is 15. i saw 3.

Edited by kiyomasa, 10 June 2012 - 12:12 AM.
corrected edition

#382 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 June 2012 - 12:12 AM

Wait, are you sure you don't mean LIMITED edition? Legendary is the one with the statue of the team; Limited is the one with the journal and stuff.

Good price on the Limited edition anyways, but if that's really the Legendary edition I advise you run back and buy them all; right now.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#383 kiyomasa

kiyomasa

ポケモン

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2012 - 03:02 AM

lego harry potter years 5-7
$9
ala moana lego store
had lots of xbox and psp.
ps3, ds, and 3ds were almost sold out.

#384 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:07 AM

Anyone of you guys PC game? I want to finish the spec ops missions from COD MW2 and need a co-op person for some of the missions. It doesn't have matchmaking like MW3 and most of my friends use consoles.

#385 kiyomasa

kiyomasa

ポケモン

• CAGiversary!

Posted 17 July 2012 - 08:34 AM

i think sears ala moana is getting rid of their games.

notable mentions in the $20 clearance bin:
crysis 2 limted edition
dragon quest monsters 2

@boneless
sorry. only have a 360

#386 Keirnoth

Keirnoth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:29 AM

Haven't seen a post here in awhile - where's everyone at?
"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

#387 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:41 AM

Anyone check out the TRU clearance?

#388 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 October 2012 - 03:42 AM

I've been on Maui, where there are no good sales. xP

(And no TRU here.)

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#389 Lemstar

Lemstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 October 2012 - 07:26 AM

Checked TRU Aiea today. Bought the last copies of Skyrim and SC2, all that was left was one copy of BF3, one of Rage, couple of AC:R, and a bunch of the Sims w/e editions.

Got lucky at BBY Aiea - their PC department was happy to price match for a copy of D3. Cheers to them.

#390 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

So who scored what this BF peeps? Did anyone brave going to an opening? I got most of my stuff from BB online including a $250 laptop for my kid, NFS MW, AC3, and various other electronics. Also got Forza Horizon from MS store but really wanted the SWTOR CE :cry:.