Da 808 State

• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#181 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:09 AM

If anyone's interested, saw 360 Last Remnant and DS Lock's Quest at Kam shopping center BBV for $14.99(?) and $6.99 so gotta pair it with 2 others for free. They also had Wii De Blob for $14.99 possibly.

#182 blackjaw

blackjaw

probably surfing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2010 - 01:12 AM

Just a general question: any experience using Gamefly in da islands? How's the shipping? Long?

#183 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:13 AM

I would just as well use Blockbuster, unless they close up soon. At least you don't have to wait for the shipping.

#184 rodeomothh

rodeomothh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 April 2010 - 07:19 AM

Just a general question: any experience using Gamefly in da islands? How's the shipping? Long?

I've bought from them before. Took about a week to get here.

#185 iham32

iham32

Posted 10 April 2010 - 08:35 AM

fyi saw a new mass effect 2 at blockbuster waipio for 29.99... dont know if that was a mistake or not

#186 profanedic

profanedic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:54 AM

Pearlridge sears had quite a few copies of Muramasa and Wario Land marked at $19.97 but they both rang up at $14.97.
TRU also had some new games cheap. Can't remember much but did get Wii Samba de Amigo for $5

#187 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 April 2010 - 07:03 PM

So who scored during the Blockbuster sale? Decent games to be found, but seemed most were at $19.99 while they should have been lower according to the mainland. Although I never pricechecked so maybe I'm wrong. I wish we got those prepacked games like them on the mainland.

profanedic, what's that Warioland you're talking about? I searched and could only find a GBA game by that name.

#188 profanedic

profanedic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:03 AM

Sorry, it was the Warioland Shake It.

#189 crabbit

crabbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 April 2010 - 09:30 AM

I've had a GameFly account for about two years. Takes about two days to send a game back and another two or three to get a new one. Sometimes they ship a new game out before they receive the old one (FastReturn). I'm on the 2-game plan ($22/mo) and usually get to play 5 or 6 games per month.

#190 rodeomothh

rodeomothh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 April 2010 - 07:12 AM

I went to the Kapolei BBV and got 2 copies of Rock Band 2 for me and a friend. The games had a $14.99 sticker but they rang up as $9.99. She tried to fix it but gave up so I got them both for just $10.44 plus tax!

Not too sure if there were any left there, though.

#191 k0ruptr

k0ruptr

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:52 AM

360 stuffs
Ewa Beach BBV -
Beatles Rock Band (1 left @ 14.99)
X-Men Wolverine uncaged - 14.99
Ghostbusters - 14.99 (didn't see anymore copies I grabbed the last one possibly)
a bunch of Wanted, DS games (didn't look I'm not into em) Can check for someone tomorrow if ya want though...
tons of wii games (also can check 2moro for you if want.)

#192 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:08 PM

Dirt 2, Motorstorm, and Murasama $14.97 galore at Pearlridge Sears! It might be better off to wait for next month's drops though as there are a lot of copies left.

#193 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:17 PM

Those Dirt 2 are good flips to Gamestop for $25 credit when buying another new game $30 and up. Just return the new game later. Or get Assassins creed 2 if you haven't tried that yet. This tradein offer expires today.

#194 hslin

hslin

Posted 27 April 2010 - 06:43 PM

Resident Evil 5 for the PS3 is $7.69 at the Kapolei Target. They had about 20+ copies if anyone is interested. I would have bought one, but I already passed it. Great game!

#195 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 April 2010 - 04:14 AM

Resident Evil 5 for the PS3 is $7.69 at the Kapolei Target. They had about 20+ copies if anyone is interested. I would have bought one, but I already passed it. Great game!

Good find hslin. I wonder if it's the same price at the "other" Target. It would really save me some gas :0

#196 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:00 AM

Anyone check out the Kmart sale? I was thinking of trying to get FF XIII from Iwilei if the sale's on.

#197 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 09:17 AM

Anyone check out the Kmart sale? I was thinking of trying to get FF XIII from Iwilei if the sale's on.

Picked up my copy from there yesterday around noon. My friend checked both that location and the Stadium one earlier tonight though and it's OOS.

#198 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:21 PM

Picked up my copy from there yesterday around noon. My friend checked both that location and the Stadium one earlier tonight though and it's OOS.

Awww crap. I guess I'm going to have to break into your house and steal yours.

:twoguns:

#199 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 09:14 AM

Anybody got into the BBV sale? I didn't try to see if the computer glitch worked, but the Kaheka store had God of War III for $40 and Bioshock 2 for $30. I think it's pretty slim pickin's on all the town stores though.

#200 rodeomothh

rodeomothh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 04:00 PM

The Pearl City store is kinda low on games. Didn't check if they were doing the sale or not though.

#201 redsoxfan808

redsoxfan808

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 06:21 PM

Was planning to check it out last night but didn't make it. Sounds like the glitch has now been fixed.

#202 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 19 May 2010 - 07:39 PM

It has I think. But GOW III for $40 is the same as Gamestop and you get 50% a second game, so it's still decent. BTW, I didn't buy the GOW III and Bioshock 2 at Kaheka so if anybody still wants them go get'em.

#203 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 May 2010 - 06:59 PM

I passed by Sam Goody at Ala Moana over the weekend and noticed they have 50% off PS/2 games and 25% off current gen games. I didn't check the titles although. Besides, who goes into Sam Goody anyhow?

#204 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:47 PM

Besides, who goes into Sam Goody anyhow?

Me :(
No titles of interest for me but for all you blu-ray heads I was able to snag a new Ghost in the Shell 2.0 for $9.99. There was one copy left.

#205 Keirnoth

Keirnoth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:05 PM

Anyone ever checked out Toys'n'Joys? Sometimes they have these so-called "hot items" where they dramatically mark down certain pretty decent games. Normally they're a bit on the overpriced side but since they're locally owned I prefer to give them my money instead of Gamestop.

#206 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 May 2010 - 09:13 PM

Saw a old Wii without motion plus for about $169 in the clearance section of Target where the old Costco was. It said online item so someone must've bought it and returned but it looks unopened.

It's also $149 at BB online here

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=262954

with an extra $10 shipping although.

#207 Keirnoth

Keirnoth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:05 AM

By the way, anyone figured out which of the big retailers are Hawaii-friendly when it comes to free shipping? So far it only looks like Amazon - GS used to be friendly because their VALUE code worked with Hawaii, but not anymore. :( I haven't been able to find a "free shipping" option for Wal-Mart either.

#208 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2010 - 06:21 AM

By the way, anyone figured out which of the big retailers are Hawaii-friendly when it comes to free shipping? So far it only looks like Amazon - GS used to be friendly because their VALUE code worked with Hawaii, but not anymore. :( I haven't been able to find a "free shipping" option for Wal-Mart either.

Hmmm....are you sure the GS doesn't have free value shipping anymore? I just bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 last week with free value. Maybe it changed since then with their revamping of the website, or maybe just select titles.

You should see Dell, by far the worst.
$23 shipping overnight for a $25 game Fuck

#209 Keirnoth

Keirnoth

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:41 AM

Hmmm....are you sure the GS doesn't have free value shipping anymore? I just bought Super Mario Galaxy 2 last week with free value. Maybe it changed since then with their revamping of the website, or maybe just select titles.

You should see Dell, by far the worst.
$23 shipping overnight for a $25 game Fuck

Yep, I just tried right now - it costs money.

Try it out yourself. :(
"You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." Obi-Wan Kenobi

#210 pokadotpowerpuff

pokadotpowerpuff

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:31 AM

saver still worked for me last night when I bought 3d dot game hero and I even used a 10 dollar off coupon on it. I think saver only works when your item total is over $25.