• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#241 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 August 2010 - 08:26 PM

Bummer. So many Hawaii stores closing. :(

I live in the Honolulu/McCully area, but perhaps I'll take a drive over there to see what they have. By BBV Hawaii Kai, you're talking about the one in the Koko Marina Center, right? Anything especially juicy that you chose to pass over since it wasn't your taste?

I went again on Sat and it was 20% used, 10% off new, and DVD were $7.99. Nothing really good left except maybe RE5. There was also some Tomb Raider Underworld at $9.99 and a Crackdown 360 but I forgot the price.

#242 rodeomothh

rodeomothh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 October 2010 - 04:42 AM

It's been a while since anyone's posted in here.

Anyways, Bookoff at Pearlridge is buying back God of War 3 for $40 cash. It's good until October 31. They had other games with reasonable trade values, but I don't remember off-hand.

According to CAG trade-in value, Gamestop is giving $8. Looking at eBay, completed listings show around $30 without fees taken out.

#243 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:02 AM

So has anyone seen NFS or Apache Air Assault at Kmart? I also waiting to see if NBA Jam will really appear on Friday.

#244 rottentomato

rottentomato

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:04 PM

I'm at the Nimitz kmart right now, and it seems that the black Friday game deals are not honored here. I wanted to pick up dragon age ultimate for 34.99 but it rang up as full price. Oh well, FYI...

#245 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:20 PM

I'm at the Nimitz kmart right now, and it seems that the black Friday game deals are not honored here. I wanted to pick up dragon age ultimate for 34.99 but it rang up as full price. Oh well, FYI...

That's odd. I was able to pickup the other games with coupons in the previous weeks. I figure BF was no different.

BTW, the Nimitz Kmart is the worst one. They hardly have anything new even DURING the release week of it. Salt Lake/stadium usually has their stuff stocked between Thur and Sat.

#246 rodeomothh

rodeomothh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:52 PM

That's odd. I was able to pickup the other games with coupons in the previous weeks. I figure BF was no different.

BTW, the Nimitz Kmart is the worst one. They hardly have anything new even DURING the release week of it. Salt Lake/stadium usually has their stuff stocked between Thur and Sat.

I think the coupons always print out regardless of location, they just weren't honoring the Mainland BF prices. The Waikele Kmart had Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood at regular price.

#247 blackjaw

blackjaw

probably surfing

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:40 PM

I think the coupons always print out regardless of location, they just weren't honoring the Mainland BF prices. The Waikele Kmart had Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood at regular price.

My buddy went to the Stadium Kmart and they wouldn't honor the BF ad for AC:Brotherhood.

He took it to the NEX around the corner and they price matched it no questions asked.

#248 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:53 PM

My buddy went to the Stadium Kmart and they wouldn't honor the BF ad for AC:Brotherhood.

He took it to the NEX around the corner and they price matched it no questions asked.

That's pretty pathetic. I didn't get the paper, were they not advertised locally? I can't believe they wouldn't honor their own printed ad. I feel sorry for the people who waited and thought to skip the coupons from release week to get it cheaper without it. I don't know about any of you, but I never stepped foot into Kmart until these coupons started.

#249 rodeomothh

rodeomothh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 November 2010 - 08:24 AM

I don't know about any of you, but I never stepped foot into Kmart until these coupons started.

Same here. And with a Gamestop right next to the Waikele Kmart, I never thought I'd be going to Kmart laughing at those people paying full price for a new release.

#250 Draelmun

Draelmun

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:18 PM

Why are all the B&M stores here in Hawaii so bad? I usually just get my games on Amazon or Gamefly. Sometimes I buy games from Gamestop when it's B2G1, or once in a blue moon at Toys n' Joys. What about you guys, where do you guys buy your games on the cheap?

#251 rodeomothh

rodeomothh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:31 AM

Why are all the B&M stores here in Hawaii so bad? I usually just get my games on Amazon or Gamefly. Sometimes I buy games from Gamestop when it's B2G1, or once in a blue moon at Toys n' Joys. What about you guys, where do you guys buy your games on the cheap?

Lately I've just been going to Kmart for new releases with the coupons, but I've gotta slow down. For the cheap, I just went to Blockbuster in Waipio and they're doing the B1G1 free used games. Picked up Bayonetta and Lego Rock Band for about $10.

#252 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:57 AM

I've also been hitting Kmart since the price with the coupons is better than recent used at GS and you get it on release day. Well, not so much release day since all kmarts seem to take about 1-2 days to get their stuff on the shelves. I highly suggest the kmarts right now if you get new releases.

Blockbuster is good too but there's only Kahala and Kaheka left in town with very little inventory that's any good.

#253 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:56 AM

Stadium Target doesn't have much on clearance. I saw Bayonetta (360) for $41.xx and some other 3rd party wii games.

#254 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:40 AM

BB Iwilei - Halo Reach Legendary Edition $79.99
BB Aiea - AC: B CE (PS3) $59.99

#255 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 02:56 AM

Ha! I'll bet you checked for the Fable 3 CE also :lol:. They have 6 at Iwilei in inventory on their computers but can't find them. If anyone ever lucks out on those let me know, I really wanted one.

#256 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:53 AM

My friend actually told me about these prices. He couldn't find the Fable 3 CE either.

#257 rodeomothh

rodeomothh

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:14 PM

I don't know if this applies to all Kmarts in Hawaii, but I know the Waikele store has a sale on games, where all games that are $59.99 are $50.99. This works with the Mass Effect 2 (PS3) deal. Got Mass Effect 2, Dead Space 2, and a $20 PSN card for $79.41.

Dead Space was half off 50.99 making it 25.50.

#258 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2011 - 06:20 AM

Whoa,I may have to check this out. Do the other stores have the $50.99 sale too or waikele only?

#259 maxim2boobles

maxim2boobles

AwesomeNOT

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:03 AM

you should check out the flea market at aloha bowl for great deals
Posted Image

#260 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 08:30 AM

Not really deal related but would anyone happen to know where I might find 27x40 movie poster frames in Hawaii. Walmart, Kmart, Target, even Picture Plus don't stock that size.

#261 redsoxfan808

redsoxfan808

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 31 January 2011 - 06:41 PM

Not really deal related but would anyone happen to know where I might find 27x40 movie poster frames in Hawaii. Walmart, Kmart, Target, even Picture Plus don't stock that size.

Not sure if they have, but you might want to call Ben Franklin (they have one in the Market City shopping center) or Fisher Hawaii (the big warehouse one kind of by Pipeline Cafe). Those stores have all kinds of stuff and you might get lucky.

#262 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 February 2011 - 03:34 AM

Thanks redsoxfan808. Called all HI locations and the Kailua location may be able to custom make it. Hope it's not too expensive :X

#263 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 12 February 2011 - 04:47 AM

For those of you who may be interested, Toys n Joys in Aiea is selling Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Standard Edition) early. Breaking the street date by a few days.

#264 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:33 AM

Stadium Target has 3 copies of Dante's Inferno (PS3) for $9.99.

#265 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:33 AM

Nice catch. You've been so quiet I was starting to think you gave up CAG and focused and PLAYING the games instead of just buying them like me. :lol:

#266 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:42 PM

I've just been lurking as there hasn't been that many deals as of recent. Stadium Target also had PS2s for $69.99 and some SWFU2 CEs for the 360 if my memory serves me correctly. No DAO or Bayonetta.

#267 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 March 2011 - 04:40 AM

Stadium Target has Assassins Creed Brotherhood for 360 at $30 temp price drop. I didn't see any PS3 versions although.

#268 btt

btt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 01 April 2011 - 09:14 AM

Games have been cleared out at Stadium Target other than some 3rd party Wii and DS games.

#269 crabbit

crabbit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 April 2011 - 10:08 AM

Picked up the last PS3 Fallout New Vegas CE from the Kapolei Gamestop today.

#270 boneless

boneless

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:08 AM

Wow, this thread has been killed off. Anyhow, Costco Hawaii Kai has the EA sports Active for $15 deal. There's only Wii and PS3 versions left unless there a 360 version hiding among the others. There's like 20 Wii versions and maybe 3 PS3 ones.