Post in OTT #92 because its cooler than your little sister!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"This is not funny. It's offensive. This is exactly what is wrong with CAG. There are moderators in here. They allow this. They allow piracy talk. They love the OTTers. They never infract or ban them. They always ban us. zewone is a hacker. His mom is a hacker whore mom. We will not stand for this. We will not stand for this three times, once in each of our threads. Long Live the GGT. The OTT will fall. JRPGs rule." - random member of the GGT

:rofl: @ The OP and Lordwow.

---

Also, do you really not know who Ghostland Observatory is Jimbo?

You need to listen to them mang, they are pretty awesome.

[quote name='manthing']Anybody looking forwrd to Far Cry 2?[/quote]

Me! :wave:

But I want to finish _______ _ first, then moving on to Dead Space and probably by the time I finish that Gears 2 will be out, so I am gonna play that and then hopefully I can squeeze Far Cry 2 in after that.

[quote name='manthing']Anybody looking forwrd to Far Cry 2?[/quote]

Pass...the 1st one gave me motion sickness...and I just couldn't get into it.

---------

So that Wii60 thing real?

Fallout 3 and Farcry 2 garner 0 interest points from me.

Tons on 360 I want though.

Silent Hill, Dead Space, Prince of Persia, Fable II, Stoked/Shaun White Snowboarding. Mass Effect eventually.

Indie Music Scene =/= Indie Music

They are kinda two different things really... Ghostland Observatory doesn't fit in the Indie Music Scene, but they are indie in the sense that they aren't signed on any big record label and aren't super popular in the mainstream media.

[quote name='darthbudge']Indie Music Scene =/= Indie Music

They are kinda two different things really... Ghostland Observatory doesn't fit in the Indie Music Scene, but they are indie in the sense that they aren't signed on any big record label and aren't super popular in the mainstream media.[/QUOTE]Spin and NME have covered them. How aren't they indie again?

Way too many games this fall for me:

Dead Space, Fallout 3, Far Cry 2, Gears 2, Mirrors Edge, GH:WT, Quantum of Solace, Left 4 Dead and Prince of Persia.

I might get COD: WaW and Fable 2 depending on how they are reviewed.

[quote name='crystalklear64']
Tons on 360 I want though.
Stoked/Shaun White Snowboarding. [/quote]

Are you getting that TARGET version?

So far this year I got or pre-ordered...

Pure
Tales
Infinite Undiscovery
Rock Band 2
Dead Space
SOCOM
De Blob
Lego Batman
Disgaea 3
Viva Pinata
LBP (Pre)
Fallout 3 (Pre)
Gears 2 (Pre)
Fable 2 (Pre)
Resistance 2 (Pre)

Other than BF specials or maybe a couple pc expansions I think I'm done.

But I also have about 200 in GC's between BB and CC So I may use that on games that get suprisingly stellar reviews.

[quote name='lordwow']Oh snap, forgot about Left 4 Dead.[/quote]

Me too, I just added that to my list.

Not sure what platform I am gonna get it on.

[quote name='darthbudge']Me too, I just added that to my list.

Not sure what platform I am gonna get it on.[/QUOTE]

Normally i'd go PC but I think that'd be a great 360 co-op game.

[quote name='crystalklear64']wat[/quote]

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/15/joystiq-hands-on-target-edition-of-shaun-white-snowboarding/

[quote name='lordwow']$15 cheaper on Amazon for the PC. I'm still getting that 360 version. so I can play with my buddies... right guys?[/quote]

Only if you mail out some :whistle2:B to teammates...

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Want to make a blood pact to buy it on release? and Co-op? When is that coming out anyway?[/quote]

I'm getting it on release!!!! I don't wanna share blood with you though, in case yuer taribble sepllink is a blood-bourne pathogen

[quote name='crystalklear64']left 4 dead steam for me :)[/quote]

fail

-------------------------

Also Zoo$$$$a is FAST!

I am just not sure, more people are know are gonna get it on the 360, plus it has achievements.

However, I much prefer the controls on the PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back