Spider-Man : Web of Shadows

nbballard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
This game looks really fun, but it concerns me that it is coming out in less than a week and we haven't seen any reviews pop-up.

Anyone else interested in this title?

[quote name='nbballard']This game looks really fun, but it concerns me that it is coming out in less than a week and we haven't seen any reviews pop-up.

Anyone else interested in this title?[/quote]

The video on Gamestop looked pretty good, for this kind of game at least. So I'm a little interested to see what happens.

It looks really cool, which makes my "crappy-game-in-disguise" sense tingle. Need a demo to get over that if Web of Shadows wants my money.

[quote name='zenprime']It looks really cool, which makes my "crappy-game-in-disguise" sense tingle. Need a demo to get over that if Web of Shadows wants my money.[/quote]
QFT, same shit that happened with Spiderman 3. I sense a 6.5 average for this one.

The early previews I've seen have me hopeful (especially the MMO-style quest givers), but given Activision's tendency to quickly drop retail price on Spidey games....I don't see a reason to grab this game on day 1.

Am I the only one who really liked the Spider-man 2 and 3 games? I thought the swinging around the city free roaming as a web slinging superhero was a ton of fun. What was it that people didn't like about it?

That being said, I didn't like the new Superman game at all. It got pretty boring especially since you couldn't demolish or break any walls down in the buildings. Going super fast through the streets only to hit a small building and come to a dead stop was annoying. At least with Spider-man you can grip a wall and you don't expect him to be invincible.

bread's done
Back