CAGcast #138 comes later this week...so many games to talk about!

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Update: Gonna just postpone until next week, sorry!

Due to my parents being in town and the incredible amount of new games coming out this week, we are pushing the show back until later in the week. The show will most likely will be posted on Thursday morning and you can expect to hear impressions of the following:

Dead Space
Saints Row 2
Fable 2
LittleBigPlanet (heh, my copy shipped already)
My Japanese Coach

Resistance 2 (beta)
Call of Duty World at War (beta)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fine. Thanks for letting us know ahead of time.

Hoping that My Japanese Coach is worth it, I know that the other games you listed are:D.

when was the last time the show was released on schedule?

whatever, I Guess I can wait for my CAGcast..

does that mean we'll get one Monday the 27th or will the next one be delayed to November the 3rd?

[quote name='CheapyD']Due to my parents being in town and the incredible amount of new games coming out this week, we are pushing the show back until later in the week. The show will most likely will be posted on Thursday morning and you can expect to hear impressions of the following:

Dead Space
Saints Row 2
Fable 2
LittleBigPlanet (heh, my copy shipped already)
My Japanese Coach

Resistance 2 (beta)
Call of Duty World at War (beta)[/quote]

YOU SUCK! :bomb:

Thanks for the heads up Cheapy. I cant wait to hear what you think about Saints Row 2! Big Ass Chainz!..Sorry I just had to throw that out there. :)

[quote name='CheapyD']It's always released on schedule....my schedule ;)[/quote]

Atta boy! Your the boss. Hope your folks have a nice visit man.

I don't know why, but every time Cheapy talks about how "busy" he is, all I can think of is Billy Madison and the scene where his dad says, "What do you care now you don't ever have to look for a job. Now don't you need some rest? You got a big day ahead of you filled with Nintendos and jack off magizines." ;)

Actually, a lttle interview or Q&A with your parents would be pretty cool. If that would be possible, I'd love to listen to it.

[quote name='CheapyD']It's always released on schedule....my schedule ;)[/QUOTE]

Touche, oh wise one

Ya, put ur parents on there!! Wonder what they think of their son's career as running an internet for cheap asshole video gamers? :p

Damn. No CAGcast for the commute to work. But the folks are more important by far. Enjoy yourselves!!

Cheapy/Wombat, you may want to warn CAGs about the risks of accumulating (hoarding?) Circuit City gift cards with the current state of that company. It seems as if the $10 gift card is the deal of the moment for CC. But if the City goes bust, then the cards will be worthless (or nearly so). My advice is to use 'em sooner rather than later. There's certainly enough good stuff to buy in the next few weeks.

This is all over the news now (WSJ, arstechnica, etc.), but you might want to give folks a heads up.

[quote name='CheapyD']It's always released on schedule....my schedule ;)[/quote]

That reminds me of Gandalf from LOTR

"I'm not late, I got here exactly when I meant to."

aaaw man... thanks for the heads up cheapy.
oh yeah, your parents came cause it's tai's birthday, right?
happy 1st birthday to him.

big ass chains was one of the funniest things on the cag cast ever. i want you to know that i'll be waiting there for you.... cag cast. :whistle2:(

[quote name='nesfan8222']put your parents on the show again! Perhaps your dad can talk about double dragons. :)[/quote]
wat episode is that?

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']wat episode is that?[/quote]
No there was an epside where Cheapy was talking about some feedback his dad gave him on a show and he thought that the double dragons bit was funny. Thus it would be AWESOME to have a clip of Cheapy's dad have a brief segments talking about that!!! I will pay MONEY to hear this!!! I only ask for 10 mins!

I agree with Cheapy's folks making a guest appearance on the CAGcast. Hopefully, we'll all remember where Cheapy got his deep voice from. :)

I saw that too. I'm outraged!!! Another week of CAGcast withdrawal.....
*gets out spoon and need for Heroin to make up for the loss of the cast.

oooooooooooooor is this Wombat makin' shit up?

Sorry, going to just cancel this week's show and get it out early next week.
This will let me spend the day with my parents and give me the weekend to go through this stack o' games.

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry, going to just cancel this week's show and get it out early next week.
This will let me spend the day with my parents and give me the weekend to go through this stack o' games.[/quote]

alright dude, Dead Space FIRST!

Going to work thursday I get up anticipating a cagcast... Cheapy the stack of games only gets bigger when you don't put out a show!

[quote name='CheapyD']Sorry, going to just cancel this week's show and get it out early next week.
This will let me spend the day with my parents and give me the weekend to go through this stack o' games.[/quote]

Hmm, new shows come out on Mondays, so wouldn't you just be recording next week's show and this week is gone completely? I needed this show this week, I have a 4 hour ride on Saturday. :cry:

suck, i walked into the office this morning and said to myself "the cagcast should be out; it is Thursday." i load up itunes and there is no update for the show. I do find it amusing that you post for us to vote for the cagcast for these podcast awards the same week there is no show. Although, i guess you do have a life and we should be appreciative you do this at all. Now i'll stop being a bitch and go vote for the cagcast. Thanks.

bread's done
Back