Where to find Fable: The Lost Chapters

Matt Young

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I remember about a year ago, I found new copies of Fable: TLC Platinum Hits (don't even know if there's a non-PH one, but don't care) at Circuit City for $7.99. I've been curious about Fable II, so I went to look again and didn't find any.

Gamestop's site doesn't even list anything but the regular Fable, which they're charging $17.99 used for. Any idea where I can get TLC, new or used, for $10 or less?

Thanks guys. I've checked one Best Buy but not the other yet. Once I check there and at KMart, as well as that gamedaily thing, I'll post back here. DJSteel, I appreciate the offer. If I can't find any locally, I'll probably take you up on that.

I still see them around the Circuit City stores here in South Florida. I actually picked up a copy about a month ago since my original is still back with my stuff in Texas.

I'd say check FYI at your local mall. That's if your mall has one in it. Usually when i go shopping for games I'll look there, as they usually have a decent selection of titles there. Only problem is most titles range between $5-$10 for Xbox, but on the plus side a lot of them are new and sealed, so it's not a bad deal if you find Fable TLC there. You may even find it there used for cheaper, so it's definitely worth a check.

Also I'd recommend trying Sears. Some of the better games may be gone, but you never know what you'll find really. Like for example I found a new and sealed copy of Evil Dead Regeneration for $2 and some odd change, and that was only cause i assume Sears considers old Xbox games dead stock by now and have them on clearance.

As for anywhere else.....Well if all else fails you could try Amazon.com or Ebay. Though you may find it for more than you want to spend going those routes.

Goozex is definitely the way to go for old Xbox games. I've gotten about a dozen or so games for a few bucks each like Fable Lost Chapters, Morrowind, SW Battlefront II.

Best Buy has it for 10 as said. If you can't find it in store, they have it online. If you're a premier silver member, shipping is free :D

bread's done
Back