Soul Calibur 4 Gen. Discussion & Info

Lost_In_Shadows

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
There wasn't really a ps3 thread on it plus I wanted to ask If anyone still plays it online. :)

Also Yoda was released today for the ps3. I don't think a character is hardly worth 4.99 although I know I'll end up buying him anyway. xD

I'll still play online at times. I've been creating a bunch of custom characters as of late. I just never made it a main CAG night because it's very hard coordinating a game that can only have 4 people at once. I just leave it to friends to get together on their own time.

However, we CAN match make people, by skill level (whether they are pro or more casual), and what type of characters they prefer to use.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually try to play at least once a week with a couple of CAGers and other friends. If you ever want a match, just msg me on PSN: Dasflikko.

I can usually make time in the evenings for some Calibur~

Bump. Hopefully more CAGers are finding this version. It seems many SC4s are dropping to the $20 mark. At Gamecrazy it seems to be $24.99 new. And if you find it at Radio Shack, it's $17.99%.

So sad. I was going to celebrate SF4's release by playing SC4 all evening, but my Internet had other plans. I'll take a raincheck, though... don't think I'll be getting SF4 for a bit.

Also so sad that no one has posted here since December. And what happened to all my DLC costumes, Namco?!? I was really looking forward to AC6 levels of gaugery with this game, and instead we get Santa hats.

I'd be up for some games, though as with many others, there are so many games coming out. I wish I had all the time in the world, I really do :(

bread's done
Back