GameStop Buy 2, Get 1 Free Used Games (10/24-10/26) + $500 in Gift Cards Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-l=4668]3031[/img-l]GameStop is having an in-store only Buy 2, Get 1 Free Sale on all used games and accessories from 10/24 to 10/26. You can also use your Edge Card to get an additional 10% off.

Thanks to this GameStop sponsorship, we are giving away 5 x $100 GameStop gift cards! Simply post in this discussion thread and list some games you would be interested in picking up during this sale to enter the contest. Multiple postings will not increase (or hurt) your chances of winning.

Last edited by a moderator:
The store near me had Fable II this morning, but was quickly snatched up. I hate false hope :(

Dead Space
Fable II
Metal Gear Solid 4

odds of the above happening: 0. Thus, I guess my secondary is:

Metal Gear Solid 4
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Mercenaries 2

I'd really like to try to find things like Dead Space, Far Cry 2, etc, but it might be asking a lot since they just came out. But there are a ton of PSP games I might grab.

I'm looking for:

Chaos Wars PS2
Mana Khemia PS2
Too Human Xbox 360
Fracture Xbox 360/PS3
Fire Emblem Wii
Final Fantasy Crisi Core DS

and a few others. It's unlikely I'll find three of these in one store, but maybe...

I need new copies of Infinite Undiscovery and Mega Man Powered Up. I'm also enjoying the crap out of God of War: Chains of Olympus at the moment, so I'd like to check out the two original games.

still thinking about soul calibur 4, uncharted and lego batman even though i just bought eternal sonata..

This is my first -ever post, and I want to publicly state that i love this site. I have already bookmarked it and will be checking back often.

That being said, I am looking to pick up Dead Space, Lego Indy, and Bioshock (PS3).

I am also waiting for Little Big Planet and Motorstorm 2 to drop!

Hmmm well if they are having another one this weekend, I just came back from there with NBA 2K9, Force Unleashed, and Elder Scrolls: GOTY.

Might try to find either Dead Space, Midnight Club: LA, or Silent Hill for the PS3 and replace Force Unleashed.

Dead Space, Fable II, and Saints Row II.

Since I'm not lucky, probably King Kong, Bullet Witch, and Superman Returns.

some old 20 dollar games probably, beautiful katmari, fear, lego star wars, that kind of thing what with the toys r us recent buy 2 get one the wallet is pretty lite

Really need some Wii titles...

RE Umbrella
Metroid Prime 3
Trama Center

That'll pretty much finish off my Wii collection for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back