Anything but a JJ OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey Linkin, smile and love your wife![/quote]

I do Liquid...just because we are not intimate as much as we'd like doesn't mean I don't.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I do Liquid...just because we are not intimate as much as we'd like doesn't mean I don't.[/quote]

They make pills for that.

_1535201_bottle-ap-150.jpg

[quote name='Liquid 2']Does your wife know you spend all day at work looking at pictures of women, Linkin?[/quote]

She points out hot women to me all the time dude...she's cool with that. I'd never cheat on her...she knows this...its just eye candy.

[quote name='Moxio']LP, do you have a thick, yet delicate Mexican accent?[/quote]

No...I don't even look Mexican...my friends in high school were shocked one day when I called my mom and spoke Spanish...even with a Mexican name they were thrown off.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Her pointing out nice asses is a lot different than you looking up pictures of scantily clad women on the job.[/quote]

Yes Liquid she knows...she's cool with it.

Why are you so grumpy all the time?

[quote name='Liquid 2']I only give shit to people who deserve it, Linkin.[/quote]

Then you must think of yourself as perfect since you give shit to everyone.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Wanna fight, Moxio? :boxing:

You're the smiley on the left. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Your puny gloves cannot match my guns. :twoguns::dunce:

You're the smiley on the right. :cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']Teef needs to give liquid some herb so he'll chill the fuck out.[/quote]

More like a surgeon to remove that branch stuck up in his ass.

[quote name='Moxio']Your puny gloves cannot match my guns. :twoguns::dunce:

You're the smiley on the right. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Your puny guns are useless against me. :robot:

Here, catch: :fridge:

:cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']More like a surgeon to remove that branch stuck up in his ass.[/QUOTE]

I'll stop giving you shit when you stop being a shitty mod and when you stop supporting the actions of the shittier mods, Linkin. That's all it takes.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']More like a surgeon to remove that branch stuck up in his ass.[/quote]
I don't think even roto-rooter could unclog his ass.

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'll stop giving you shit when you stop being a shitty mod, Linkin. That's all it takes.[/quote]

:nottalking: no deal...being a shitty mod is all I got going for me here.

[quote name='JolietJake']I don't think even roto-rooter could unclog his ass.[/quote]

:rofl:

Hey Jake, what'll it take to remove the Naruto headband from your forehead and the middle-school peach fuzz moustache from your face?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Your puny guns are useless against me. :robot:

Here, catch: :fridge:

:cool:[/QUOTE]

All that fridge did to me what give me a bump on my head. :headache:

Here, catch. :bomb:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey Jake, what'll it take to remove the Naruto headband from your forehead and the middle-school peach fuzz moustache from your face?[/QUOTE]

That was Joe, dummy. #-o

[quote name='Moxio']All that fridge did to me what give me a bump on my head. :headache:

Here, catch. :bomb:

Thanks for the jawbreaker. :razz:

[quote name='Liquid 2']Hey Jake, what'll it take to remove the Naruto headband from your forehead and the middle-school peach fuzz moustache from your face?[/quote]

That's the craziest thing i've ever heard.
groucho.gif

[quote name='Liquid 2']Thanks for the jawbreaker. :razz:

That was a bomb, dummy! #-o

Here, drink this liquid mercury. :beer:

[quote name='Liquid 2']They're both on my ignore list. :/[/quote]
Then why the fuck are you replying to me? That completely negates the ignore feature.

[quote name='Moxio']That was a bomb, dummy! #-o

Here, drink this liquid mercury. :beer:

:cool:[/quote]
Liquid and Mox after they're done fighting.

unknown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back