The OTT is recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseyRyback

Staff member
Feedback
131 (100%)
We are looking for new members to come and join the OTT. We especially are in need of young emo kids. If you think you meet the qualifications, please post in this topic as you deem fit. If you are not seen as an acceptable member, you may be asked to leave.

Best regards,
The Management

[quote name='corrosivefrost']On RE5, the director had this to say:
"Due to the game's graphical improvements over the previous installment, "The title screen of this couldn't have been done on PS2 or Wii," Kawata explained in a recent GameTrailers interview."
:rofl:

--[/quote]

If he just means that the title screen will be in HD then of course it can't be done on PS2 or Wii since they can't output in HD. But if he means his title screen will be so graphics intensive the PS2 or Wii can't process it even in SD then those capcom devs need to go back to school and learn how to program. Either way RE5 is going to be trash.

:lol: Fox just showed one of the Texans' receivers doing the Conan's string dance as a touchdown celebration as a recap during the Pittsburgh game.

[quote name='dcfox']If he just means that the title screen will be in HD then of course it can't be done on PS2 or Wii since they can't output in HD. But if he means his title screen will be so graphics intensive the PS2 or Wii can't process it even in SD then those capcom devs need to go back to school and learn how to program. Either way RE5 is going to be trash.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dcfox']If he just means that the title screen will be in HD then of course it can't be done on PS2 or Wii since they can't output in HD. But if he means his title screen will be so graphics intensive the PS2 or Wii can't process it even in SD then those capcom devs need to go back to school and learn how to program. Either way RE5 is going to be trash.[/QUOTE]

God of War 2 can do 720p. So could Grand Turismo 4. So your argument about the PS2 not being able to do HD is a bit off, buddy.

[quote name='manthing']KKKasey:

You forgot the biggest OTT benefit...

The OTT will hax your systems 4 pyrate gaymes*

*except the PS3 and LinkinPrime[/quote]
Fixed.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']God of War 2 can do 720p. So could Grand Turismo 4. So your argument about the PS2 not being able to do HD is a bit off, buddy.[/quote]
Find me proof.

[quote name='dcfox']Find me proof.[/quote]
GT4 did some form of 1080i. Either way it was higher than the standard 640x480 resolution.

[quote name='Moxio']Wait, so we're kicking Mojumbass out?

Awesome. :cool:[/quote]
That black guy shouldn't have been here in the first place.

[quote name='dcfox']In that case it just means the second scenario is true which makes what that guy said even more stupid.[/QUOTE]

Regardless, it speaks volumes on how... technically inept the wii is in terms of graphics. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']fuck you guys. I'm leaving. I hope your new recruits will be as big of a 360 fanboy as the rest of you are.[/QUOTE]

Your user title is misleading!

We all know the next wii will be the same as the current wii. Except it'll probably have 2 Gig of memory instead of 256 mb and a video upscaling chip that will only go to 720p.

[quote name='dcfox']fuck you guys. I'm leaving. I hope your new recruits will be as big of a 360 fanboy as the rest of you are.[/QUOTE]

I'm not a fanboy. I just point out the shortcomings and disappointments nintendo has wrought upon the long time fans who have supported them through the years in an effort to stay in business. fucking sellouts. :lol:

For further proof at the sellouts nintendo have turned into, look at their handheld business. Let's remake the DS as a new platform with a few minor improvements, add an i to be trendy like apple and market it as a competitor to the iTouch and other similar devices. ;)

[quote name='lordwow']Oh, I must have missed that, I'm not watching Lifetime.[/quote]

I saw it watching NFL football...

I guess Lifetime is a NFL channel when you're :whistle2:B'ing it

*shrug*

It's official. Jack Bauer is fucking Superman/Batman.

When last we saw him he was crossing the Mexican border. Now he's in Senegal wearing the same clothes and backpack. He jmust fly from country to country, solving crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back