Picture1-6.png

I responded, "Seriously?"

Let's what comes next.

[quote name='munch']There we have it!

Speaking of the PS2 Network Adapter from the last OTT, I just got this PM:

Picture1-6.png

I responded, "Seriously?"

Let's what comes next.[/quote]

Now, will they interpret that as a "You gotta be shitting me" seriously, or a "I can't believe you'd offer me that much!" seriously?

If it's the latter, you could have some fun.

$15 is how much a Network Adapter used at GS costs... speaking of which, if I ever see them I am definately gonna pick them up and flip them.

[quote name='crystalklear64']What are those pin things that have.. two legs that you fold out once you stick it through something? What are they called/where can I find them?[/QUOTE]

Staples? ;P

[quote name='JolietJake']The baxter signal would be a silhouette of an old man hunched over.[/quote]

or this:

1poop.jpg

-------

Aw...Mak Jr freakin' cute...I have yet to buy a Halloween costume for my son...can't decide.

[quote name='wubb']If something's inflated up on eBay you can't really expect to get comparable offers here.[/QUOTE]

Of course not, but it goes for $35 to $40 at Amazon. That dude just gave a retarded lowball offer assuming I'm a dumbass.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Why is my computer/CAG clock an hour behind? :whistle2:?[/quote]

Wasn't the old DST setting supposed to occur this past weekend? I'm guessing you're missing a patch.

[quote name='crystalklear64']They look like this:
wingpinthingxu2.jpg
[/quote]Oh, like those things on some large envelopes.

No idea wtf they're called.

Selling stuff becomes addicting. I sold my Star Wars DVDs yesterday, and I'm trying to get rid of my old Indiana Jones set next. I really wish I could sell my 360 games. It also seems that no one want PC games here on CAG. I've had Bioshock for cheap forevvver

Wasn't it for 25% extra when you trade in 3 or more DS/PSP games?

I need to get on that, DS games hold their value surprisingly well.

[quote name='munch']Selling stuff becomes addicting. I sold my Star Wars DVDs yesterday, and I'm trying to get rid of my old Indiana Jones set next. I really wish I could sell my 360 games. It also seems that no one want PC games here on CAG. I've had Bioshock for cheap forevvver[/quote]Are you trying to sell every good dvd/game you have?

[quote name='munch']Selling stuff becomes addicting. I sold my Star Wars DVDs yesterday, and I'm trying to get rid of my old Indiana Jones set next. I really wish I could sell my 360 games. It also seems that no one want PC games here on CAG. I've had Bioshock for cheap forevvver[/QUOTE]
The few people that care about pc gaming already have the good stuff/can get it easily for extremely cheap or free.

[quote name='tiredfornow']It truly is exciting to see that LBP has their servers up on the day the game was supposed to come out.[/quote]
It was supposed to be out last week, so anybody that got the game before today couldn't do anything but play story levels. So it truly is exciting that I can now play Pac-Man and Mirror's Edge in LBP now.

[quote name='munch']Of course not, but it goes for $35 to $40 at Amazon. That dude just gave a retarded lowball offer assuming I'm a dumbass.[/QUOTE]

You said it, not me!

There are some things i won't get rid of until i can replace them with a HD version. I don't see star wars coming to bluray for a while at least.

It took lucas forever just to embrace dvd.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JolietJake']There are some thins i won't get rid of until i can replace them with some hi def version. i don't see star wars coming to blu ray for a while at least.

It took lucas forever just to embrace dvd.[/QUOTE]

And it took me 5 minutes to burn them to DVD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back