crezymunky

CAG Veteran
Help me be a better CAG through the podcast-
-by telling me when CAGS are gathering for games each week
-by telling me what you think the deal of the week is
-by telling me what the best posts are that week online
-by telling me what games people are looking forward to most from the forums
- by telling me what the hottest online game is that week, and how I can join
-tell me a CAG gaming moment of the week (best online game, best high score, so on)
-tell me what the best LE Game preorders are!
-tell me what it means to be a good gamer (attitude, language, respect)

I work 50 hours a week, attend classes and have a family to support. What little time I have to myself I would like to use to play games, online and off. Your podcast is the only gaming podcast I currently listen to. You have a great conversational tone, funny stories, and tell it like you think it is (I don’t always agree). I also would love to look at your website, but hardly have the time to go through all the forums. I’d rather play games with the CAG’s than look at their posts while they are playing! Give me highlights, let me know how I can feel like part of the CAG community without telling me I have to go online, or telling me I’m not a CAG because I don’t have a 100 posts.

Offer me CAG Swag I don’t have to win! I would buy a limited edition CAG pin! I would buy CAG pens! I would subscribe to a monthly newsletter! I would buy a 1 year membership to get exclusive deals on games! (surely this can be worked through your sponsorship with EB, maybe a special card could be issued through the CAG store from EB)

I know you have a new redesigned website coming soon, and that is great, I hope you have the Ebay / CAG store where I can get a good deal on a game and know I wont find a better deal without a lot of hassle.

I want to hear from you, the voice, what gamers should be doing to respect each other online and create good gaming cultures. I’m tired of hearing radio’s, bratty kids telling their moms to make them a sandwich and people kicking you from a game because I am not at a certain level yet.

I want to be part of the CAG Community, and would like to play games with people that have similar interests. I signed up to play online in one of the forums a member put together, they even have a schedule! Tell us about it in the podcast each week.

I have a lot of respect for what you are doing, but I need just the few more things listed above so I can feel like a true CAG.

I wish you CAGgers the best. Please post +1 if you support this request.

Best Regards,
Crezymunky
PSN:Crezymunky

CAGers = Noob = PWNED

But +1 for your apparent love of the community.

Edit: I re-read your post, and we are all busy in life. My best advice is to listen to the CAGcast, which sums up the week very well. If you can't make time to research these requests yourself, then maybe this community / your website is not a good idea for you. Take 15 minutes a day of your hard earned time and see if you can stay up to date with what you need.

What may be a better idea, is creating thread that may be similar to VH1's Best Week Ever -- we can sum up the week's events in one post, maybe with a poll for the week's best moment(s). As I said, we are all very busy, including Cheapy D and Wombat, the CAG Moderation team, and the CAG community. Listen to the CAGcast and I think you'll get a pretty good summary of everything that goes down on CAG for the week.

As for the CAG / EB gamecard?!? EB is gone, and yes GS advertises on CAG< but a special CAG discount? I don't see that happening anytime soon. Maybe free shipping for online purchases, but I doubt they'd make a discount card to compete with the EDGE card.

I am still a little lost by your post. Only you can be a better CAG by contributing your own posts and keeping up with the site on your own. No one is going to do that for you, and even if they did, it would take most of the fun out of being on CAG (for yourself).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the feedback. My real point is that I think that there are just a few more things that Cheapy & Wombat could do on thier show to help out the community. Some of the items on my list might be able to be accomodated, maybe not.

I think these guys are doing a great job, and I see a good community, I just dont have the time to go through everything at night. Trying to sort out everything at the end of the week, well, thats why I just listen to the show now. I got renewed interest in the site when I saw the schedules being put together for online games. I think Cheapy and Wombat could help the community by promoting that. Maybe I just need to bookmark CAG in the PS3 Browser to check before playing games.

As for my other points, (discounts and the card) I know that this site is supported through ad sales, and I try to shop at the stores that advertise here. I dont know if there is a way to let the vendors know that I am a member here and that thier advetising is working unless there is a portal of sorts that channels from CAG. I just want to make sure that my actions support the community, and the site stays healthy because of that. (I would rather buy a CAG themed GS EDGE card through CAG if i knew a portion of the sale went to CAG, or pay a 1-2 dollar premium to make that happen. (Magazine & CAG pin?) I just think it would be neat to have something like that that I have not seen anywhere else.)
Thanks again for the feedback!
Regards,
Crezymunky

Last edited by a moderator:
Best person of the week for the past three years running. Well I don't like to brag, but...

What game systems do you own and play online with. Just go to the forums and look for the CAG weekly schedule. I believe bot the PS3 and 360 topics are stickied.

bread's done
Back