TAKE 50% OFF a galaxy of Star Wars Kotobukiya statues at TFAW.com

ANGURA

CAGiversary!
**DISCLOSURE: I am a TFAW employee. I am also cheap.;) By virtue of being both of these things, I frequently share the cool comic deals that we throw here on the CAG. Carry on.**

**DOUBLE DISCLOSURE: This is a coupon deal so you have to either visit the link below to auto-load the coupon OR enter SWKOTOS at the shopping cart. Probably best to follow the link though so you know which Kotos are on sale.**

Hey fellow CAGs!

Now is the perfect time to be a Star Wars addict as we've just kicked off our Holiday Kotobukya Sale! Save 50% on a great selection of Star Wars Kotobukiya statues when you use the SWKOTOS offer. It’s a terrific way to pick up some gorgeous collectibles, at a price that’s equally attractive.

Unfortunately we only have limited quantities of all of these, so when they’re gone, they’re gone for good. A deal like this can’t last forever, so get yours now before this deal becomes a memory from a long time ago, and a galaxy far, far away…

SEE ALL THE STATUES IN THIS DEAL

LAUGH AT ANDREW'S GEEKINESS WHILE HE REVIEWS THESE THINGS ON YOUTUBE IN VIDEO EDITIONS OF COOL GEEKY THINGS

Answers to Questions that Will, No Doubt, Arise: :D

1. This is a coupon deal, and cannot be used with other coupons. The coupon code is SWKOTOS. If you visit the link above it autoloads into your cart (just the code, not any product). If you don't visit the above link you need to manually enter the SWKOTOS code into your shopping cart

2. A bunch of these statues are included. The code is only good for them.

3. Yes. I know I look dumb on video. And yes, I did burp during one review. My bad. :roll:

4. THESE ARE BRAND NEW! Not nick and dent. So yes, you can basically score some uber sweet Star Wars swag at wholesale.

I think that's all, but given my tendency towards typos, I reserve the right to edit as necessary. Enjoy CAGs, and keep geeky.

- Andrew@TFAW

bread's done
Back