WANT: PS3 or 360 TRADE/SELL: Loaded Red PSP, Rock Band (360, no drums), DDS, and more

ohhyeahkinkos

CAG Veteran
Feedback
3 (100%)
Wanted to make some notes, DDS doesn't include the games, it's just the box which is in mint condition. The original games were stolen when I lived with my roommate. :[

I will throw in both soundtracks with the case if you purchase/trade for it. Keep in mind you don't have to offer me a PS3 or 360 for this lol, just make me an offer or trade.

The PSP is the God of War red, very new, just purchased in September. Comes with a 4GB Pro Duo, silicon case, black official PSP carrying case, and wall adapter. I am willing to trade this and paypal some money towards a PS3.

Rock Band comes with the original game, guitar, and microphone. I let my friend have the drum set since I totally sucked at it. Again just make me an offer or trade for this. I didn't really get into this game as much as I wanted to, I lost interest.

Futurama Season 2 DVD, I hope to trade for another series I like.. perhaps Aqua Teen or Simpsons. Of course also in mint condition.

Suikoden V stategy guide is also in mint condition, I never used it, not even to play the actual game.

PM me offers or trades. Pay pal only please.

Here are some pictures of said items:

bread's done
Back