Cheap Ass Giraffes Grifball Team Captain

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 neverletthem

neverletthem

is all out of gum.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:03 AM

So, that's the what, second time someone has tried to kill Obama. Wonder how much that number will rise if he takes office.

#3 dastly75

dastly75

Resident Squirrel

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:04 AM

I don't know I haven't been keeping track but it's pretty fucked up that they were gonna hit up a school first in their plan.

Cheap Ass Giraffes Grifball Team Captain

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Liquid 2

Liquid 2

Dutch Dreams

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:05 AM

An assassination would certainly be interesting, in that such things don't happen in the US status quo. Except for the fact that Congress will jump on the opportunity to erode more of our freedoms.

#5 Calamityuponthee

Calamityuponthee

Voice of Reason

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:10 AM

That's why we have these agencies, so we can prevent morons from carrying out these ridiculous plans.

I'm sure more of these will surface, some people are desperate.

#6 RedvsBlue

RedvsBlue

Rocket Science Level

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 04:43 AM

Shouldn't the article be more appropriately titled: "Feds Stumble Across Boneheaded Plot to Kill Obama"

#7 Cracka

Cracka

www.hempjewelryworld.com

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 05:23 AM

Honestly if obama wins he's going to be assassinated. I mean seriously think of all of the racist people in this country who would love to go down in history books as killing the first black president.

#8 fatmanforlife99

fatmanforlife99

I need a weapon.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 07:23 AM

Honestly if obama wins he's going to be assassinated. I mean seriously think of all of the racist people in this country who would love to go down in history books as killing the first black president.

Thats the thread right there.

There are those who said this day would never come. What are they to say now?

#9 militantatheistaphob

militantatheistaphob

Posted 28 October 2008 - 08:27 AM

Rev Wright might say Obama's Chickens have come home to roost.

#10 MushaOne

MushaOne

etc. and so forth...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:09 AM

Well Obama is more racist then most, but its ok because he just doesnt like white people. That doesnt count for some reason.

But if George Bush was not assassinated then I seriously doubt any president will be in the near future.

#11 magiic

magiic

DENNY CRANE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 09:25 AM

Sadly I wouldn't be shocked if Obama got assassinated.
My eBay Feedback
Check out my CAG Trade List
Check out my auctions
Posted Image
Join GOOZEX a great site for trading your games
Join GameTraderWorld another great site for trading games. (They give away a FREE game every month)
Join ChaseTheChuckWagon (a great alternative to auctioning games on eBay)

#12 lilboo

lilboo

Not addicted to WoW

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 10:50 AM

Well Obama is more racist then most, but its ok because he just doesnt like white people. That doesnt count for some reason.

But if George Bush was not assassinated then I seriously doubt any president will be in the near future.

How is he racist....?

Bush wasn't killed because he's smart. This is exactly why he chose Cheney as a VP. Why kill him when that is the one who will rise up and be president....

Now Playing:
:pc: Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

:pc: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

:wiiu: Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

:3ds: Animal Crossing: New Leaf

:3ds: Pokemon Battle Trozei

#13 Destructor

Destructor

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 12:37 PM

This country will never evolve. . Those guys who were actually thinking about going on a killing spree makes me sick to my stomach. Total bull shit man, no fucking heart, brain, etc... If something where to happen to Obama it will tear this nation in half I believe. A huge racial divide I belief will happen and it won't look pretty. If anyone remember the Rodney King beatings in L.A and the riots that went on there. I think it will be a good multiple of times greater than what that event had led to be. Seriously though, +1 for the Feds, really good job!

#14 Ender

Ender

Bears, Beets.......

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:02 PM

This country will never evolve. . Those guys who were actually thinking about going on a killing spree makes me sick to my stomach. Total bull shit man, no fucking heart, brain, etc... If something where to happen to Obama it will tear this nation in half I believe. A huge racial divide I belief will happen and it won't look pretty. If anyone remember the Rodney King beatings in L.A and the riots that went on there. I think it will be a good multiple of times greater than what that event had led to be. Seriously though, +1 for the Feds, really good job!

It's not fair to say the country as a whole will never evolve based upon the ridiculous intentions of two extremist individuals. As a country, we've come very far in the last 50 years or so.
Posted Image

Armed because I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

#15 Kendal

Kendal

My sleep number is 69

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 01:05 PM

Dammit. The Feds never let anyone have fun.

But now I'm ready for D/P, excited and terrified. It's going to eat so many hours of my life.

I am a pussy :-(

Brawl FC: 3480 - 2198 - 7321 Name: KEN

#16 necrojustice

necrojustice

is fighting Tyson

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:01 PM

I liked in the story how they went from "at some person's house ready to break in" to "decided to go buy break-in supplies instead'. Ah those crazy Western Tennessean's. I'm so far in NE TN that I might as well be a Virginian.

#17 Droogs

Droogs

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:15 PM

Is assassinated even the right word anymore? Do you know any real life assassins? I don't. It's called murder nowadays.

#18 chinchillables

chinchillables

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:55 PM

Posted Imagehttp://news.aol.com/...1996x1200777832

Eck...

damn, already? This is about to get ridiculous reaalll sooon.
,,,<(°-°)>,,,Posted ImagePosted Image>) = PacMan gonna get cha!

#19 Reality's Fringe

Reality's Fringe

Goes sex for pussy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 02:59 PM

Actually, it looks like they wanted to kill a bunch of black kids at a highschool, and THEN kill Obama. You know, if they had a few minutes later.

Crazy ol' skinheads.
http://artthoubored.ytmnd.com/

http://snapintotehslimjim.ytmnd.com/

I had one last summer. I was asleep for it so I have no recollection of anything being up my ass.

#20 GuilewasNK

GuilewasNK

No gimmicks necessary.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 October 2008 - 03:55 PM

That's a somewhat myopic view.

Look at the last 40 to 50 years and tell me we haven't evolved as a country. We have a black man about to be elected president, gay marriage is something openly talked about and legal in some areas, we have more interracial couples than ever. For every setback (James Byrd, the Virginia Tech shootings, 9/11), there are tons of decent people that speak out and show compassion for other people.

That being said, there are still a lot of bad people out there and good job to the Feds as you said.

It's not fair to say the country as a whole will never evolve based upon the ridiculous intentions of two extremist individuals. As a country, we've come very far in the last 50 years or so.

Exactly. When you consider the totality of history, the changes we have made in society in the US are extraordinary.

I look at Obama being elected as an opportunity. A chance to show bigots that race can be irrelevant in regards to job, duty, and everything else. If he is elected and does a great job, it could mean a great deal to everyone in this county in regards to race relations.

Posted Image

It is illegal to assault the internet. - Xi Yanchun

click for my list ---> Posted Image RPGS added!