CAG's Only Indie OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
This is the thread where we will talk about Indie Off-Topic Topics.

*bows*

Go on.

Oh, and I'm your host Robert De La Cruz Gonzalez Ivan Samuel Screech Dejavier Miranda Gomez III.

So what's up with guards in the second memory block in Assassin's Creed being like 5 times harder to kill/avoid than the guards in the first memory block?

Also, how do you tell the difference between a regular ass guard and a templar?

I really hope GF sends me Fallout 3 today. They should.

Buh, my stomach is growling continually. I already took a huge dump, but I would hate to go to class and have my stomach doing this all day.

ahahahaha @ Screech.

I was hoping for an Internet's Best Microsoft Humor site themed OTT complete with a poll to determine the best "Moft" joke of all time.

[quote name='Rocko']So what's up with guards in the second memory block in Assassin's Creed being like 5 times harder to kill/avoid than the guards in the first memory block?

I really hope GF sends me Fallout 3 today. They should.[/QUOTE]

Templars stand all by themselves, usually, by a treasure chest or something of the sort. They have full armor, including a helmet.

They also block just about everything you throw at them.
Your best bet is either to knock them off balance and stab them in the fucking eye while they're down. Or use the counterkill strategy. :\

Alright so the last like 20 min of death proof was pretty entertaining.

All and all grindhouse is slightly better than being in a coma...so thats something.

Same here

I hate my fucking neighbors, 7 in the morning and the mom is honking her horn every 5 seconds to get her kids to come out of the house.

How is anyone suppose to get any sleep with this shit going on.

[quote name='tiredfornow']*breaks Soodmeg's egg*

Bitch.[/quote]

*pulls out another egg*

Tisk Tisk TFN. There are better ways to get a persons attention than breaking their egg.

[quote name='Rocko']So what's up with guards in the second memory block in Assassin's Creed being like 5 times harder to kill/avoid than the guards in the first memory block?

I really hope GF sends me Fallout 3 today. They should.[/QUOTE]

Templars have the big ass helmets.

It's on a white sticker on the back of the box. Recently they've been hiding it by overlaying another sticker over it, I think.

[quote name='Mojimbo']It's on a white sticker on the back of the box. Recently they've been hiding it by overlaying another sticker over it, I think.[/quote]

Where is it on the sticker? I checked my older system and didn't notice anything that pointed out the lot number.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']Where is it on the sticker? I checked my older system and didn't notice anything that pointed out the lot number.[/QUOTE]

TeamLot.jpg

I just added up my expenditures in my games and DVDs this year, and I've only spent $200 on games and $20 on DVDs.

Last year I spent over $1000 on games and close to $500 on DVDs

[quote name='lordwow']I just added up my expenditures in my games and DVDs this year, and I've only spent $200 on games and $20 on DVDs.

Last year I spent over $1000 on games and close to $500 on DVDs[/QUOTE]

I've spent a shitload on DVDs, but hardly any on games. I think I spent $50 total at YF360G.com and Megafreebie. The only game I spent cash on was Super Mario Galaxy, but then I got a $50 giftcard with that.

Ya, the only games I bought at full price were Rock Band 2, GTA IV, and Mario Kart Wii. Everything else I had a GC for at least part of it. I have Fallout 3 coming for $10 thanks to an Amazon GC I just got from my CC rewards points.

EDIT: Also, I hardly have bought any DVDs because I haven't switched to Blu-Ray, and don't really want to buy much until I do.

Oh, yeah, now we can talk about Fallout 3 without saying ______ _, because nobody knew what we meant before and now its official.

...:cool:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back