CAG Decides: Fable II or Saints Row 2

hppypnts

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm torn between buying these two games. So I am handing my decision making powers over to my fellow CAGs. Please Vote.

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']fallout 3 or gears of war 2

fable 2 is not worth 60 bucks neither is saints row[/QUOTE]

Fallout 3 and LBP is a sure buy at this point. I'm undecided on Gears 2.

I'm spending $40 on either Fable 2 or Saints 2 (used at gamestop) probably today or tomorrow.

Fable II is amazing!!! (but will suck the life right out of you!).

A better poll would be Fable II or Fallout 3 ?!?! (ps: I would still go : Fable II ... since I already have it :D )

I have both. If you could only experience one, it would be Fable. But if you're buying a game, it would be Saint's Row.

You said you're buying, so I voted Saint's Row, but if you're getting those other games I would just rent Fable.

[quote name='Dynasty1756']Fable 2 definitely...

Saints Row 2 has alot of glitches and bugs[/quote]

And Fable 2 doesn't? So many game-breakers, so little time.

Buy Saints Row 2. They are both loads of fun to play but I figure Fable II will be included in more holiday sales the next two months.

Fable 2 has game-ending glitches, the worst Saints Row 2 has is clipping/graphical glitches.

Fallout 3 > Saints Row 2 > Fable 2 right now.

For me, Fable II is a game I'm asking my wife to get me for Christmas (in other words, I can wait a bit for it), and Saints Row 2 was a day one purchase, so I voted for Saints Row 2.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say you'll have a blast with either one.

For me, there's so much random shit to do in SR2 that it's a blast to play. I haven't played Fable 2, but I can say that you can't dress in a Hot Dog outfit then use a cop as a human shield only to execute him after you're done killing people in Fable 2 like you can in SR2.

Buy SR2 for the laughs, buy Fable 2 for the simulation.
[quote name='Moxio']If you're paying $60 for either, you're doing it wrong.[/quote]
This too, without the B2G1 pricematch at BB, I wouldn't have SR2.

[quote name='CrimsonPaw']I haven't played Fable 2, but I can say that you can't dress in a Hot Dog outfit then use a cop as a human shield only to execute him after you're done killing people in Fable 2 like you can in SR2.[/QUOTE]No. But you can run around in Fable II in a chicken suit, farting at women while your dog covers its nose. :lol:

Well CAG has spoken and I picked up a mint copy of Fable II (CE) from GameStop for $38.49. Thanks everyone for voting!!!

bread's done
Back