Best Buy Holiday Bins

spacegundam0079

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (95%)
Was at local BB and saw they had two Holiday bins , was hard to get next to them since all the soccer moms were crowding the bins . Will go back and see if I can get more titles

one was games at $14.99

Games like

Hour Of Victory 360
Kengo Legend of the 9 360
Ton of Learning Games for the PS2 by Konami

Games at the other bin for $9.99

Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer 360 PS3 and PS 2
Godfather PS2
Made Men PS2
Justice League Heros DS
Conan - 360 PS3
Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix 360
NBA 08 360

Im sure this is YMMV but I would think all BB will put out holiday bins

I've seen these at multiple BBs. I was going to make a post, but honestly couldn't remember the noteworthy titles. Lost in Blue 3 was 14.99 (would have bought at 9.99) and the Warhammer game for PSP was 9.99 (which I did buy)
They also had Crazy Taxi for PSP for 14.99. I thought it was 9.99, so I was kind of disappointed.

Oh god, avoid Hour of Victory like the plague. What an absolutely horrible game.

Some of the other ones there sound like they might be worth trying out.

I too saw Conan for $9.99 for PS3. I just sold my copy for that exact same price in another forum. About all it's worth imo, but I can confirm it and HP Order of the Phoenix and Hour of Victory as well.

These bins were put out nationwide and each store should have between 1-3. The prices ARE nationwide as well. (my local store still has a separate clearance section.) I saw them at 5 different BBs.

[quote name='helava']...God Hand (Ps2) for $10....[/quote]

Only game posted so far worth $10, if you ask me. I mean, I got FF: ROTSS (360) for free and I felt ripped off.

Best Buy bargain bin/clearance stuff is extremely YMMV, though, so there's a chance that some might find a few good deals. Thanks for the heads up, OP.

didn't see nothing really good saw god hand but i already got it from the TRU sale, i did pick up the capcoms classic collection for PS2 surprised to see poison & roxy in final fight

This is probably the best deal I've ever gotten in my life...

So I walk in looking for these clearance bins, and don't see them. But while looking for it, I find a shelf with a bunch of games with red stickers on them. I asked a manager what the red stickers were for, and she told me "4 for $25".

In total I got 16 games. With Christmas right around the corner, it was a good place to shop.

360 DDR Universe 2 Bundle (x4)
PS3 Jericho
PS3 The Bigs
PS3 Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
360 Soldier of Fortune: Payback
360 Stranglehold
360 Spiderman 3
360 Dark Messiah: Might and Magic Elements
360 The Simpsons Game (x2)
360 Fear Files
360 Virtua Fighter 5
360 X-Men: The Official Game

All for a grand total of $108 including tax...Go ahead...Be Jealous!

[quote name='breakingcustoms']i got DBZ: Shin Budokai Another Road for $9.99...i was waiting for a decent price on it[/quote]

Wish I could find that.

[quote name='ebojo']This is probably the best deal I've ever gotten in my life...

So I walk in looking for these clearance bins, and don't see them. But while looking for it, I find a shelf with a bunch of games with red stickers on them. I asked a manager what the red stickers were for, and she told me "4 for $25".

In total I got 16 games. With Christmas right around the corner, it was a good place to shop.

360 DDR Universe 2 Bundle (x4)
PS3 Jericho
PS3 The Bigs
PS3 Turning Point: Fall of Liberty
360 Soldier of Fortune: Payback
360 Stranglehold
360 Spiderman 3
360 Dark Messiah: Might and Magic Elements
360 The Simpsons Game (x2)
360 Fear Files
360 Virtua Fighter 5
360 X-Men: The Official Game

All for a grand total of $108 including tax...Go ahead...Be Jealous![/quote]

Damn, where was that?

Oh yeah, the girl who told me the price was 4 for $25, shes was one of the 2 managers working. She had to come up and override the price of each game. I think she may have told me wrong because when I was leaving, I saw her getting yelled at. :(

[quote name='daminion']Conan is easily worth $10 if you like a decent GOW clone. I had a lot of fun playing through it.[/quote]

Duly noted. Thanks.

[quote name='Run L1ke H3LL']Hahaha, no way thats my BB too!
See ya there![/quote]

I either go there or Westbury. I rarely see clearance at either of them, and its usually complete garbage. I did manage to score a GHII bundle there a while back for like $25. The Commack best buy often has good clearance stuff if you're ever out there.

Hehe nice to see some of the L-towners Being CAGS , Picked up Nights for the Wii for $15 (gift), Also I have never seen so many copies of The Golden Compass in my life !

[quote name='hellmutt']Same bins in Dublin, Ca.

One PS3 title I saw not otherwise noted here was Tony Hawk Proving Ground for $14.99.[/quote]

Also saw it on 360 at the same price.

Didn't really find anything to my liking however :p

[quote name='ChaosGamer']Never these type of bins in nyc area's :cry::cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

I'd be willing to bet your Best Buys do have these bins, since they are supposed to be at all Best Buys.

[quote name='Josef']I'd be willing to bet your Best Buys do have these bins, since they are supposed to be at all Best Buys.[/QUOTE]

No bin in the Williston VT store...

Probably because they have not had any of the games listed so far for months.

[quote name='groundskeeper']No bin in the Williston VT store...

Probably because they have not had any of the games listed so far for months.[/quote]

The Williston BB is effin terrible for clearance games. When I lived up there the buyer up there was damn efficient so there was never much of anything left over to clearance.

I didn't see any titles mentioned above for PS3 only thing I saw were random PSP games priced such as Maverick Hunter at 14.99

bins full of shit in milwaukee, wi. $15 crappy 360 games and DS games.

Coral Springs Best Buy: Only :360: game I saw was Harry Potter. They did have FFROSS & Conan for the :ps3: as well as a bunch of :ps2: games.

BTW, :360: Conan was still on the shelves for $19.99????

I NEVER find any deals at Best Buy, anyway.:cry:

[quote name='groundskeeper']No bin in the Williston VT store...

Probably because they have not had any of the games listed so far for months.[/quote]

Not true fellow CAGer....the bin can be found to the left immediately before you enter the checkout area. Bunch of crap in it tho'.

[quote name='Siberkat']Coral Springs Best Buy: Only :360: game I saw was Harry Potter. They did have FFROSS & Conan for the :ps3: as well as a bunch of :ps2: games.

BTW, :360: Conan was still on the shelves for $19.99????[/quote]

Yes, I saw the exact same thing. I'd consider Conan on the 360 for $10, but that's about it.

[quote name='vtcheapgamer']Not true fellow CAGer....the bin can be found to the left immediately before you enter the checkout area. Bunch of crap in it tho'.[/QUOTE]

Well, thank you for letting me know. I guess I have not had much reason to make it that far toward the counter in awhile...

Confirmed both Holiday bins at the Bestbuy near Town East Mall, They all games from first post still available, the bins are on the left corridor after entering the store walking to the games section, got Conan for PS3 for $9.99, again I saw copies of all games still available from earlier posts.

saw one of these bins yesterday & you can add to the list
Ps3 tony hawk proving ground
360 final fantasy 11
psp powerstone collection

Didn't see any in Lawrence, KS yesterday. I'm not a fan of our Best Buy - it never has any clearance titles, or the "clearance" prices are still very high. :cry:

I picked up Conan for the 360 with Gamestop's Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal and I'm really enjoying it. Well worth the price I paid and the game is fairly decent.

[quote name='spideymike']I picked up Conan for the 360 with Gamestop's Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal and I'm really enjoying it. Well worth the price I paid and the game is fairly decent.[/QUOTE]

Conan is very underrated. Sure, it's no graphical powerhouse, nor is it deep in storyline, but the combat is cool and the moves you can unlock/buy are plentiful. It's a fun hack-n-slash.

bread's done
Back