The CAGcast is late again: #139 edition

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:08 PM

Yeah, spent the weekend out of town and tai was sick for most of the week leading up to the trip.

Hope to have the show up Wed morning. I promise that the stories and pics will be worth the wait!

#2 fastdiver82

fastdiver82

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:36 PM

no worries cheapy there worth the wait

#3 LittleWildman

LittleWildman

I R Drummer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 02:42 PM

Ok no problem. I was kind of hoping for the CAGcast since it's my last day of the holidays though :(
Posted Image

#4 vanilla_shakin_it

vanilla_shakin_it

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 03:53 PM

Shocking, but the reasons do warrant it. Too bad you guys can't do a special voter's day addition tomorrow. Onward HO!

#5 bebop

bebop

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:07 PM

Nice to know why your late. By the way what the hell happened to the shipwrecks podcast, been gone a while. Also, although you give good reason for your tardyness, I imagine all the late podcasts may hurt your chances for best gaming podcast award....

#6 E*Master

E*Master

Cross Border Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:50 PM

Daaaaamn!!! That's it! I am gonna take a picture of the pot I will be smoking today that YOU can't have in an attempt to punish you/make you jealous! Which is likely to fail :-( lol jk. That's cool. Good thing I am not working today otherwise you woulda been in trouble. The Cagcast is friggin' Necessity when it comes to commuting to work. I have a Wombat like commute that's why.

#7 smarkbran

smarkbran

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 04:53 PM

Awesome cant wait to listen on my day off..WOOOOO! Fallout 3 and the Cagcast...it doesnt get any better than that =]

Visit UltraMegaCyborg.com for the latest Gaming and Entertainment News/Reviews and of course: CONTESTS!

Who is Ultra Mega Cyborg:

#8 DaftPunkFan37

DaftPunkFan37

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:03 PM

Perfect! Now I have something to listen to during my 5 hour Church Confirmation Thing instead of listening to creepy pedophile priests!
the mau5 sounds like thisssssssss
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#9 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

The Eternal Second Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 05:25 PM

long as it's quality I don't mind the wait. maybe I'll take this time to try to find a decent nintendo podcast.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
:wii: Bully - :ps3: Outland
Posted Image
Spoiler

#10 StinkyCheese

StinkyCheese

Posted 03 November 2008 - 06:05 PM

long as it's quality I don't mind the wait. maybe I'll take this time to try to find a decent nintendo podcast.

do you listen to Gonintendo?
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=3041#comments"][/URL]

#11 kapkorn

kapkorn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:04 PM

Sweet, maybe we can get a quick impression from you guys on the election results.

#12 thorbahn3

thorbahn3

Everyone talks too much!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 07:29 PM

For the intro music for this week's podcast, may I suggest the song the white rabbit sings in the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland:

My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#13 TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:34 PM

any news on the Gamestop contest???

#14 FriskyTanuki

FriskyTanuki

Get bopped, son.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 08:49 PM

I'm going to guess that this show will be pushed to next weekend since that's what happened to the last episode. :-(

#15 TheEyecon

TheEyecon

Red Sox Pride!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:09 PM

And the streak continues...
Posted Image

#16 JMEPO

JMEPO

Drakes Deception

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 10:51 PM

Layzeeeeeeee

#17 terpkristin

terpkristin

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 November 2008 - 11:55 PM

I always look forward to the new CAGCasts (and the Foreplay). As odd as it sounds, I tend to prefer a Wednesday release. Most of the podcasts I listen to come out on Mondays and Fridays. Getting to listen to 1 on Wednesday or Thursday is alright by me. :)

Hope Tai's feeling better.

/tk
terpkristin
Find me on XBLA and PSN as terpkristin
Wii: 4059 1919 9282 7625
Now Playing: trying to go through the stack of games...
Trying to update the blog regularly.. http://gimpygal.blogspot.com
http://kristin.seidelmann-owners.com/

#18 Chronis

Chronis

Hey, I just met you

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:36 AM

No wonder the last podcast was about Cheapy's lack of work ethic. He can't even get his show done on time anymore, even. :lol:

Oh well, us CAGs are a forgiving group. Just make it extra amusing and throw us a contest, and we'll forgive you.

11317.png

#19 ItchyD

ItchyD

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2008 - 12:37 AM

It's a real shame this is probably the absolute busiest time of year for this type of gaming podcast and BOTH Cagcasts are off the air! Good luck, and hope to hear from you soon guys!

#20 Z_meista

Z_meista

The Paragon

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:48 AM

should have seen this thread sooner. oh well.
might as well :joystick: until then.

#21 Layziebones

Layziebones

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:58 AM

Might as well call it the LAGCAST!!

www.Islagi.info

Posting a new, idiotic video every day.

#22 SuxoR

SuxoR

What choice did I have?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:46 AM

wow I'll be at a concert wednesday was hoping I would have this on the way to school tomorrow...

Yeah the overall performance isn't there...we need a quick jolt to win that award!

1xz7eo.gif

#23 weevles

weevles

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:59 AM

Thanks for the heads up cheapy!

Thank god you're not getting paid to do this...lol j/k...;)

#24 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2008 - 06:54 PM

do you listen to Gonintendo?

As of recently I do.. but GoNintendo as a site is like an overload. The guy works hard but RMC puts up way too much on that site. It's this close to being annoying. I mean I already have a feed for IGN myself but then he put it up on his site again. Plus constant lists detract from tangible and interesting updates. The show unfortunately reflects that in a dissimilar way. It's my third choice after CAG and IGN.

Not everyone needs to look like a 16 year old girl cosplaying a 16 year old boy, every-Japanese-artist-ever.

Currently Playing
Posted Image
Spoiler

#25 RudyPants

RudyPants

Zombie on my lawn!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2008 - 07:46 PM

Seems like the CAGCast and the site are becoming less of a priority for Cheapy and Wombat these days, which is a shame.

I understand that family takes priority, but this a late CAGCast is becoming the norm, not the exception.

#26 Wolfkin

Wolfkin

• CAGiversary!

Posted 04 November 2008 - 10:19 PM

sure that may apply to the show but I think the site at least is getting a bit better. It used to be rare that the front page would have recent deals. That much has improved. They don't use the kids as an excuse often but I think it does have a major influence. Soon as they're old enough to feed themselves I think regularity will improve

Currently Playing
Posted Image
Spoiler

#27 The Great Muta

The Great Muta

Posted 05 November 2008 - 02:14 AM

I came in here to post something relevant, but then I saw Suxor's signature. Samus' boobs... :drool:

#28 AleetPanda

AleetPanda

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:11 AM

I came in here to post something relevant, but then I saw Suxor's signature. Samus' boobs... :drool:

I hear you....
Bring on CAGCast!

#29 CheapyD

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass

• Administrators

Posted 05 November 2008 - 05:25 AM

It will be up within an hour.