Must Sell (or trade) This Crap! 8/8/05

gmzone

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
GMZONE's Trade/Sale/Want List

Willing to trade, sell and buy. All prices/trades are negotiable (I'm flexible). I respond to pm's quickly as possible and/or replies here. I have 6 feedback on here (0 Trades Pending). I may be swayed into tossing in free demo discs if you purchase a game.

{PSP}

Kill Bill Volume 1
Not Another Teen Movie Unrated Extended Edition
Wipeout Pure

{PLAYSTATION 2}

ESPN NFL 2K5
Midnight Club 2
OPM 91 Mag/Demo SEALED (PSP on cover)
OPM 93 w/ Lego Star Wars + other demos
Silent Hill 3

WANTS:

PSP Movies
1 Gig or 512 MB Memory Stick
DVD's
Nintendo DS
Nintendogs DS

Futurama Seasons 3 or 4
Mr. Bean Box Set
Sex & The City (Any)
Friends Seasons 6 or 7

Thought it was worth mentioning that I updated the list of things I have for sale/trade. I'm interested in any and all offers/trades, and in hearing about the items you have for sale/trade.

I am interested in Contra Shattered Soldier as long as no scratches are major), manhunt, get on da mic, and futurama season 1, CML in my sig.

I'm thinking I can't part with Contra(at least for now). I can't seem to find one locally, and don't want to end up missing it, and paying $100 for it down the road. So, I'm taking it off the list. Manhunt is still available, along with a host of other games.

[UPDATE - I've added new stuff for trade/sale and some w/ prices}

Thanks for not leaving me hanging. Too bad we couldn't work something out, but I'll keep an eye on your list. Here's a free bump for you. :)

Sorry Dazz, my last copy of Castle Shikigami has been sold. I've updated the list. I think Wal-mart carries it though, and CHEAP.

Your tradelist is HUGE. I wouldn't know where to start.

Thought I'd bump this up the list as I'm looking to trade some games(definately interested in Gamecube games/PS2 games). Added some new games to the list of games I am selling/trading. PM me any and all offers.

BUMP for YOSHI'S STORY N64 NEW!!!
I haven't really seen this NEW at very many places. Used, yes. It's never been opened, and I sat on this for a while. I probably won't make a profit on what it cost me originally, but I'm getting rid of all games for systems that I don't currently own.

Yes, I can provide pics of all my games. I have a few transactions on here with Shrike and Stealthyseal, but only as a buyer.

PM me an offer for Yoshi's Story. Yes, it's officially brand spanking new.

As for RE4 CE, I'll check your list of games and get back to you joevan07.

Updated with new games and prices on some. All trades/prices negotiable, but looking to sell more then anything, and prefer money orders or cashier checks to paypal.

Do you still have it up for sale? If so I'll but it off of you.

I'll be gone all day today because of work, so I can't respond until Sunday, but if you still have it I WILL buy it from you.

bread's done
Back