Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Xbox 360 Game Install Sizes and Loading Times: 900+ games! (Celebrating 5+ years!)

Xbox 360 Xbox 360 Install Size Install Size Loading Times

1477 replies to this topic

#1471 Blaster man

Blaster man

Posted 10 June 2013 - 05:27 PM

Lair failed or hadn't they heard?

#1472 Pirate331

Pirate331

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 June 2013 - 01:37 AM

Color tags in the OP, and for the list starting at L seem to be broken.

Posted Image
Earn money by filling out mindless surveys!
http://www.cashcrate....php?ref=200970

#1473 TurboNerd

TurboNerd

I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:46 AM

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has contributed to this thread, especially SynGamer. What a wonderful resource!

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#1474 Gentlegamer

Gentlegamer

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

I've been using this thread for years, and I want to say thank you to all the contributors!

I have a game to add to the index.

Full Auto, installing greatly decreases load time, I'd say it should be listed as Green.

Posted Image

#1475 LHG Straxus

LHG Straxus

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:25 AM

Diablo III 6.9 GB

Haven't timed the load speed yet, but it already seemed fast off disc. Blizzard did a great job with the caching I think.

#1476 SynGamer

SynGamer

Welcome to Night Vale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:44 PM

I still cannot believe this thread is going after 5 years. I've wiki'd the post (thought it already was, sorry!) It also seems the wiki.cheapassgamer.com isn't working anymore? Does anyone have an old backup, I'm not sure where the first post left off and where the wiki continued.

I don't have a 360 anymore but I hope this thread continues to help people :)

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#1477 Feeding the Abscess

Feeding the Abscess

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 February 2014 - 08:15 AM

This thread is great. I had a 360 a few years ago that my brother used and blew up before I got around to using it, but I have a few jRPGs that I'd like to play on it if I ever get it fixed/buy a new one. Looks like they're all greatly helped by installing, too. Big thumbs up!

Anti-State, Anti-War, Pro-Market

#1478 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:38 PM

Been thinking about picking up the Walking Dead retail disc versions. The vanilla edition or the game of the year edition? 

Does installing to the hard drive help with the glitches/freezes/lag issues for the 360 versions?

If not, I might look at the PS3 versions then.  Thanks ahead.

8/16/2014 Edit: 

Just went through the entire list and calculated how much space I would need for every 360 game I own.  578.95GB of hard drive space would be needed if I were to put every single game I own installed to my 360.  Almost 600GB, I think now that it might be a bad idea to even bother trying to install everything I own.

I guess I should figure out which ones have the highest replay value.  Might just buy a 3rd party 320GB hard drive from Amazon since my 120 GB phat/elite 360 is practically full from Games with Gold. 

I was thinking about 500GB hard drive, but have a feeling I will need more technical know-how to get it working on my 360.