Photo
- - - - -

CAGcast #139: CheapyD's (un)Sexy Adventure

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91 SonicHog91

SonicHog91

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:56 AM

Great show as always, gentlemen. Wombat, I agree with your saying PETA is a terrorist organization. What I don't get is, how can Sega not listen to their million-person fanbase, but listen to a small handful of "terrorists"? Think Sega doesn't care anymore or what? Any other opinions on the subject?
You know what they say... All toasters toast toast! :bouncy:

deviantART
YouTube

Posted Image

#92 Shady3011

Shady3011

Posted 10 November 2008 - 07:28 AM

Coming from a guy who works in IT either troubleshooting computer problems, maintaining the system website, and other related duties, I am just wondering what types of issues Cheapy had to face that required him to stay up all night fixing.

I know that when a problems pops up, it can take a while to remedy. Especially when you have to research the problem using Google and hoping someone else has had a similar experience. I can certainly see how it could take all night or even longer to get something working the way you would like it to.

Sometimes it doesn't seem like you're doing much, but in reality you really are, so I think Cheapy was perfectly justified by saying he got the site up and running and maintains it.

Anyways, just my two cents.

Are we talking about maintenance wise? John is in charge of that ship.

#93 Noedskou

Noedskou

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2008 - 12:45 PM

CheapyD !! You answered my question. How awesome is that?! Kickass episode you guys!!

And Noedskou is pronounced (Nødskou) it's my danish middlename and basically means "Nutforest". Now that i think about it. That's a pretty damn awesome nickname. Should i change to that now?

EDIT: Dammmit i can't change my name (i'm not a moderator.. duh). Any moderators willing to change it? I shall be forever grateful :-)

Edited by Noedskou, 10 November 2008 - 01:10 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image
Gaming Log

"I have heard of this weed you speak of" - Wombat

#94 Alandrafts

Alandrafts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:07 PM

Wombat -- as the father of a 6-month-old girl and 2-year-old girl, here's my question to you: How on earth do you get to finish Fable in a week? I'm lucky if I get five minutes of peggle at night. You work, you blog, you commute, you play videogames hour after hour -- all with an infant. I must know your secret! Is it an incredibly supportive wife who does all the feedings and changings? Does your kid sleep for ten-hour stretches? Or is there something else going on? I MUST KNOW!! Regards, your overworked, undervideogamed friend, ac

#95 Rooster752

Rooster752

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2008 - 05:42 PM

Clearly he is a robot. A videogame-loving, bargain-hunting, jewish robot developed to complain about any and everything in the videogame universe. That or he's just an insomniac. Kudos to the great work and all the shit you manage to get done wombat.

Wombat -- as the father of a 6-month-old girl and 2-year-old girl, here's my question to you: How on earth do you get to finish Fable in a week? I'm lucky if I get five minutes of peggle at night. You work, you blog, you commute, you play videogames hour after hour -- all with an infant. I must know your secret! Is it an incredibly supportive wife who does all the feedings and changings? Does your kid sleep for ten-hour stretches? Or is there something else going on? I MUST KNOW!! Regards, your overworked, undervideogamed friend, ac

#96 Hbomb5

Hbomb5

Cross Border Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 November 2008 - 11:27 PM

Wombat,

With your anti-PETA sentiment about the Samba de Amigo commercial pulling, have you seen the PETA episode of "Penn & Teller: Bullshit"? They totally rip them a new one and expose all the hypocracy. I think you and all us CAGs would enjoy it.

#97 Uncookedcookie

Uncookedcookie

Posted 12 November 2008 - 05:34 AM

BABIES and sex hotels go together so well thanks CHEAPY
Posted Image