Photo
- - - - -

PS3 80GB w/$100 Gift Card and Other Specials at Walmart - 11/8 Only - ONLINE NOW!

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 DavidCrj

DavidCrj

Posted 09 November 2008 - 11:03 AM

These are some great deals, but I'm really hoping the 42" 720P Vizio Plasma which currently sells for about $700 drops to $600 or less. This is finally the year I can afford a HDTV, without having to get a piece of junk.

That new Vizio plasma has an outstanding picture to it. The sound sucks but I have a 5.1 setup.

Pfft, I'd wait. I bought a Polaroid 42' 1080p LCD HDTV last black friday for only $815, you should be able to beat that this year.

Also, that deal ended at 10pm in stores. I had it on the counter getting checked out at 10:17pm and the computer wouldn't add the sale...yeah...lol I thought it'd be at midnight!

#122 Cloggerdude

Cloggerdude

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 06:03 PM

Is the $100 gift card still valid for today? I was just in my Wal-Mart and they had one 80 gig left. I'm tempted to go pick it up if the sale is still valid.

#123 eau

eau

KP-X 00-00-00-00-1

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:33 PM

Is the $100 gift card still valid for today? I was just in my Wal-Mart and they had one 80 gig left. I'm tempted to go pick it up if the sale is still valid.

11/8 only, as the title says.
"Woah! This pain feels so good! So good!" — Albedo / Xenosaga

#124 Kolgar

Kolgar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 November 2008 - 07:43 PM

Dude, just do the deal from dell.com. After getting error messages all this morning, I finally placed my order for an 80-gig PS3 at $60 off. Coupon code PWXNZVNDRWWX1P.

#125 Watchman

Watchman

BC2 Medic/God

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2008 - 06:44 PM

Ahhhh crap. I just bought Warhawk on Amazon for $28, no tax.
I'd have liked to save $8 in the process-- would have made that add-on pack even cheaper in the overall.
"Ohh! Kitty got wet!" --Nathan Drake, Uncharted 2

#126 zork720

zork720

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:42 PM

I just want to thank you for posting this deal. I went out late morning on Saturday to the local Walmart. They had no PS3s visible, I asked at the service desk and the clerk said they had one left behind the counter. I am now a happy owner of a new PS3 and my wife has a $100 gift card. Their HDMI cable prices were absurd, so I ordered one from monoprice. Thanks again for the post.

Now to keep an eye out on PS3 game deals. I'll have to pony an extra dollar a month to Netflix to rent bluray movies, but it's cheaper than buying the movies.