Space Chimps (360/Wii/DS/PS2) for $9.99 @ Best Buy.com & In-Store

[quote name='Togepy']So how is this game? Love me a good platformer.[/quote]

I won't know for a month due to my system is heading for repairs for my second RRoD. Also I noticed that there is a new UPC sicker over the original.

New UPC: 8 90181 00248 7
Original UPC: 8 90181 00218 0

What's the current TIV at Gamestop for this? I'm wondering if it is worth a flip with the extra 40% trade-in credit deal at Gamestop right now? (30% with 5 games, plus 10% edge card).

[quote name='nbballard']What's the current TIV at Gamestop for this? I'm wondering if it is worth a flip with the extra 40% trade-in credit deal at Gamestop right now? (30% with 5 games, plus 10% edge card).[/quote]

I don't know the trade value, but considering it is $19.99 new/$17.99 used, I doubt it would be enough to recoup costs.

CC has this for 6.96 new which is better. Its on sale only til saturday. And even better news is that BB is still giving 20 dollars for the game

The PS3 was 59.99 LOL, so I picked up the 360 even the BB lady laughed when I showed her.

Space Chimps (360)-9.99
Conan (PS3)-9.99

used $20 BB RZ GC I got for complaining about the fact that you don't get points when making purchases with GC, so basically 2 free games, NICE.

I picked this up today at my local best buy. They also had a dump bin full of games all $9.99 I bought Thrillville from the Dump Bin.

I saw
Hour of Victory 360
Open Season 360
Kengo 360
Thrillville off the Rails 360
Tony Hawk Proving Ground 360/PS3
Conan PS3
Fantastic Four PS3

[quote name='drawingboard']Repost (kinda)
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5067535&postcount=62
I didn't think it was deserving of its own thread, so I put it there. It does get more attention this way though.[/quote]

I thought the same thing too at first. I posted the deal in Masterkyo's Simpson's Thread prior to starting this one:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202429

The Video Game deal forum gets a little cluttered due to multiple posts on items at one store. So I started the Official BB thread in hopes that most deals will make there way into it; http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5077920#post5077920

[quote name='akokonas']CC has this for 6.96 new which is better. Its on sale only til saturday. And even better news is that BB is still giving 20 dollars for the game[/quote]

Might be a sweeter deal, but IMHO CC clearance/mark downs are extremely YMMV. Thanks for the heads up though because if I find it for this price I'll be sure to return it to Best Buy to get my $2.xx back.

[quote name='Togepy']So how is this game? Love me a good platformer.[/quote]

This is a rental only! My kids played it for 10 minutes and dumped it.

[quote name='akokonas']CC has this for 6.96 new which is better. Its on sale only til saturday. And even better news is that BB is still giving 20 dollars for the game[/QUOTE]

It rang up for $13.98 at my Circuit City... I said no thanks and headed down the road to Best Buy to get it for $9.99.

[quote name='gravitonmatrix']It rang up for $13.98 at my Circuit City... I said no thanks and headed down the road to Best Buy to get it for $9.99.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Hail to the Chimp is $8.96 ($6.27 after the 30% off) at CC, not Space Chimps.

bread's done
Back